TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Exalt you were bus driven along with voth, Both of you need to talk about how that affected ur role and actions. Voth did the weasely "I'm a VT" claim which is often what scum does when back is against the wall. You have not said anything. We need you to give info how your action was affected.
    His action wouldn?t be affected. Anybody who targeted either of them would be affected.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Fis is about to get roasted so hard like the scum she is!
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Or fis got pissed at the BS play you all have been doing the entire game
        Raise your hand if you got warned by a mod, dont know how to send PMs, and cant link to imgur while posting nuclear bomb gifs as Loki supposedly
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          I've been drinking some shitty Gilbey's vodka that costed 99 Turkish Lira (like $15 in actually valuable money) mixed with red bull i bought for like 25 cents after I consider the exchange rate (God bless the American dollar), so I may not be thinking straight, but I think narrative names are bullshit and people need to get over that shit. I could be scim and you fools wouldn't know better if I claimed a stupid narrative name.

I'm not captain planet, deadpool, high evolutionary, or squirrel girl (unfortunately). I'm Clint Barton, Hawkeye. I might be a VT, but I'm not a god like Thor. I might be a cop, because I'm a shield agent. I might be scum, because Loki once used the mind stone on him in Avengers 1 for half the movie. I might even be a paranoid bow owner. You'll never know fuckers.

I only say this bcuz fuck you, that's why. Also, fis is scum for going to bed without role claiming. Fuck you Captain America for turning into a responsible European.
          NERD ALERT

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Raise your hand if you got warned by a mod, dont know how to send PMs, and cant link to imgur while posting nuclear bomb gifs as Loki supposedly
            The jury is still out, but raise your hand if in addition to all of those things, you sent a mass PM to every townie and conveniently left out your scum team from group.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• A lull in the battle allowed for some retrospection. I blinked and I was back, swinging my hammer, smiting the evil threatening the nine realms. Another blink, and I saw my hammer turn to dust about the glowing blue staff. One more and I was all alone, surrounded by a Chitauri army. What am I doing wrong? Where are the Avengers?

Valhalla will welcome me a hero.

fiS aka Thor has been left to die an honorable death. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Night 2

Comment

• You guys suck so bad lol. Jesus Christ.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• LOL WOW. Bravo scum team. I am usually not floored in this game ever, but I am floored.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth tomorrow it is.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

NERD ALERT
                      Caught me. Fuckinf Sherlock Holmes over here, but the Robert Downey Jr version with snarkiness. I'm so impressed.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        LOL WOW. Bravo scum team. I am usually not floored in this game ever, but I am floored.
                        ROFL Quiet you scum. GJ , you are playing against idiots.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fuck me
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Voth tomorrow it is.
                            If you guys want to, that is fair, but mafia wins for sure then. You were just as much on the fis train as me, so don?t act like I am to blame while you are somehow absolved. I mean, you might push for me like that if you are scum and you know if I get lynched, you win.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ixt, if you are actually town bus driver, swap me with your best guess of who scum targets tonight. At this point I know you guys are going to have a hell of a time not obsessing over voting me tomorrow, so I would actually help town more by dying tonight. That way mafia is not handed a win tomorrow.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• It's interesting that backwards dropped the hammer on fis before she even had a chance to rc. Not sure if that's a bold move as scum to claim innocence tomorrow, but I can't see the rest of his mafia agreeing with that move. backwards you a scum throwing your mafia under the bus to save yourself or just a scummy ass townie as usual?

Comment

Working...
                                X