Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Annndd, after careful deliberation in the scum chat, their
    only option is to have backwards switch to vote fis and sacrifice her so he can point to that later in the game. They knew ixt or Jessup doing it would be too obvious because they hate me.

sigh Jessup you really did do it didn?t you
    Uh... tf? You even reading my posts? Or you are and just the convenient ones? Is fis about to flip town, and you know i am town too???? Trying to setup your d3 train on a townie early??? I would be OK lynching you too pal, you and fis a tossup .. I could see fis killing missa, and you are being a wierdo

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Catching up now. I notice Voth is trying to make scum deductions from my one mass claim post. I had already started convos with 2 of those people. Fis was Pmed directly with same title and an EARLIER post. I have screenshots to prove it. Voth is trying his best to claw out of being revealed as scum he is using this logic.

I'll post it if I have to to prove there is zero validity to this theory of Voth's but need to do some cropping. The timeline stamp will prove fis got info BEFORE Voth.

I simply went uggggg I don't wanna copy and paste each time and write each name into once I realized it was possible to do it all in one fell swoop.

My PM to fis revealing T_P was Fury was Jessup
      06-01-2019, 11:58 AM

Where have you been for the last half hour Jessup? That seems plausible enough that fis totally thought of it, not you. But you are still going down in the books for this one.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Uh... tf? You even reading my posts? Or you are and just the convenient ones? Is fis about to flip town, and you know i am town too???? Trying to setup your d3 train on a townie early??? I would be OK lynching you too pal, you and fis a tossup .. I could see fis killing missa, and you are being a wierdo
        Stawpit, you guys are too obvious at this point.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Catching up now. I notice Voth is trying to make scum deductions from my one mass claim post. I had already started convos with 2 of those people. Fis was Pmed directly with same title and an EARLIER post. I have screenshots to prove it. Voth is trying his best to claw out of being revealed as scum he is using this logic.

I'll post it if I have to to prove there is zero validity to this theory of Voth's but need to do some cropping. The timeline stamp will prove fis got info BEFORE Voth.

I simply went uggggg I don't wanna copy and paste each time and write each name into once I realized it was possible to do it all in one fell swoop.

My PM to fis revealing T_P was Fury was Jessup
          06-01-2019, 11:58 AM

too little too late, was that active time not posting creating forgeries of screenshots? Also that subpar quality .gif deserved the hammer by itself

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Do I need to spell it out for you?

I'm Thor, Son of Odin.
            Fighting the chitauri since this game began; my entrusted and powerful hammer Mjolnir fell to dust on day one, yet on day two I am still fighting alongside Iron Man.

Ya'll still worthy?

Comment

• Really tho if this is how we win, because of a scum slip mass pm in a game where we aren't encouraged to pm jessup will go down in history as #1 day 1 auto lynch on these forums

from what I can gather out of this

fis flips scum, lynch backwards tmrw

fis flips town, lynch voth tmrw

barring new info of course
              Big Chill

Comment

• fiS just full claim already if you are town. Stop wasting time. You're a jessup wannabe right now by waiting until the last second for no reason. If I were you and was town, I'd have full claimed long ago to get votes off my ass and on to scum. You screwing around helps nobody, and you can't claim to be on jessup's level of ignorance. Jessup is understandable, but you are too smart to be doing this if you were town.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• No problems if you guys want to lynch me if fis flips town. If she does flip town, that was literally the best scum play I have seen in a while from some of you others, and I deserve a slow and agonizing death.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    fiS just full claim already if you are town. Stop wasting time. You're a jessup wannabe right now by waiting until the last second for no reason. If I were you and was town, I'd have full claimed long ago to get votes off my ass and on to scum. You screwing around helps nobody, and you can't claim to be on jessup's level of ignorance. Jessup is understandable, but you are too smart to be doing this if you were town.
                    I'm not sure what else you want to hear. It's there. I'm just not going to butter your bread with it.

Comment

• Woah woah woah.... This looks more like Rodney fis voth scum team, both Rodney and voth pushing for me being lynched tomorrow if fis is scum??

where do you get off? Within like half hour of thread opening I am questioning both fis and voth and now you decide to be on my nuts for it?

Comment

• Jessup
                        what do you mean imitate Jerome? He isn't even playing in th bis game lol
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also anyone else think its odd that Jessup claims Loki, and that she had Mj?lnir but it got destroyed and she gets to choose who gets it next (if i can remember her broken recap of her role pm)
                            And FiS is here claiming to be Thor and Mj?lnir is Thors hammer? All while Loki and Thor are brothers?

fk im thinking about too much flavor here sue me
                            Big Chill

Comment

• How about an actual role? Or are you scared that it will be way too easy to fake claim a role that someone else has in play and make it obvious?

You have calculated that Thor is probably out there and probably a power role. You want real Thor to reveal themselves. Durr.

good thing jessup and ixt are on your scum team or they probably would have already by now if they were Thor.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                No problems if you guys want to lynch me if fis flips town. If she does flip town, that was literally the best scum play I have seen in a while from some of you others, and I deserve a slow and agonizing death.
                                Yeah, someone 100% sure fis is scum... my scum list:
                                rodney
                                fis
                                voth

Comment

Working...
                                X