TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I screenshot it because u all are trying to use it as a reason to make a lynch. If you hadn't attempted to do that I never would have done that. I will never mass pm again not screenshot from here on out. I didn't give away anything in the process of doing so . I cropped out personal info except the mass pm little nit from exalt that I was under the impression everyone was seeing since it was a mass pm. I never tried a mass pm before lol so its all new to me. I also immediately mentioned that it seemed if you commented in that mass pm everyone would see it and that it was probably best to nix that thread when it comes to replying in it in a following message i posted.

In short that pm theory relating to me knowing who scum was is complete nonsense.
    Ok, ignore the mass PM. It's just a random theory, and it doesn't matter right now. Even if fis is scu., the cop might investigate backwards or you or ixt tonight and prove that theory wrong. The theory doesn't matter right now. Fis' guilt or innocence does. We need to lynch scum today, regardless of the larger theories given by me/voth, backwards, and rodney.

Ignore that stuff right now and focus on the lynch for today. Can you see fis possibly being scum, yes or no? Why or why not?

I won't ever presume to be right before I'm actually proven so, and that includes everyone and everything in the game. I make mistakes just like anyone else, and writing off players due to perceived stupidity before the game is over is a mistake I don't make either. I'm willing to listen to you, but give a good argument one way or the other, because we have nothing else to go on except these random theories largely due to the no lynch you helped create. Help us fix it then, if you can.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I believe fis has over half the votes, and is therefore going to be hammered. However, because I said I would check around an hour later than I currently am, I am going to move forward with a vote count. If fis indeed falls under the hammer rule by the time I finish the vote count (going back from beginning of phase), then I will change phase.

I will also take this time to chime in on Jessup's PMing and screenshotting. While PMing was not banned this game, it was discouraged. Screenshotting, although not explicitly against the rules, is generally considered poor-form by mafia players. I will not issue a true punishment, as I don't see anything necessarily wrong with the pictures posted, but I will not tolerate more borderline behavior. Screenshotting any private message from mods, of course, is very illegal, and will result in instant modkilling.

Comment

• If fis is Thor, which I believe her in her claim. We should NOT vote her out. That alone is a huge target on her head seeing as I am Loki and the closest related superhero to her. I suspect there is some direct connection between our 2 roles. That connection could be key to understanding whats going on in this game too. Unfortunately it could be a scum vs town relation or a town adhesion relation which starts cementing things together for us. I still am all about killing voth personally. Way too much BS distraction from the start of the game coming out of voths mouth. The easy trains, the T_P vote, The PM theory. Voth is scum dudes and dudettes.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• the_paul Btw, I'd like to finally claim. I'm the High Evolutionary. My role is to make players like Jessup and Ixt into better versions of themselves. Maybe
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
            I believe fis has over half the votes, and is therefore going to be hammered. However, because I said I would check around an hour later than I currently am, I am going to move forward with a vote count. If fis indeed falls under the hammer rule by the time I finish the vote count (going back from beginning of phase), then I will change phase.

I will also take this time to chime in on Jessup's PMing and screenshotting. While PMing was not banned this game, it was discouraged. Screenshotting, although not explicitly against the rules, is generally considered poor-form by mafia players. I will not issue a true punishment, as I don't see anything necessarily wrong with the pictures posted, but I will not tolerate more borderline behavior. Screenshotting any private message from mods, of course, is very illegal, and will result in instant modkilling.
            ok noted sorry , but it was being used as a lynch theory by voth wrongly and I wanted to prove that was bs. I won't do that anymore. I have not been wildly PMing people besides the Nick Fury part and I did that at night to honor your keep it light request.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              the_paul Btw, I'd like to finally claim. I'm the High Evolutionary. My role is to make players like Jessup and Ixt into better versions of themselves. Maybe
              I don?t believe that Willby would give you a literally impossible role. Might as well vote for yourself buddy, that?s a losing battle
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

If fis is Thor, which I believe her in her claim. We should NOT vote her out. That alone is a huge target on her head seeing as I am Loki and the closest related superhero to her. I suspect there is some direct connection between our 2 roles. That connection could be key to understanding whats going on in this game too. Unfortunately it could be a scum vs town relation or a town adhesion relation which starts cementing things together for us. I still am all about killing voth personally. Way too much BS distraction from the start of the game coming out of voths mouth. The easy trains, the T_P vote, The PM theory. Voth is scum dudes and dudettes.
                Ok, but Voth claimed Captain America, with no counterclaim. You think Thor is for sure town, but Captain fucking America is scum? He was the only other avenger worthy in the MCU to carry Mjollnir, so explain how your narrative bullshit makes sense here. I don't see it.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I don?t believe that Willby would give you a literally impossible role. Might as well vote for yourself buddy, that?s a losing battle
                  Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm. I did read he would be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 though. He supposedly made Rocket Raccoon.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm. I did read he would be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3 though. He supposedly made Rocket Raccoon.
                    I was being sarcastic too, I should have made that clear so that other people don?t take that too seriously
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I was being sarcastic too, I should have made that clear so that other people don?t take that too seriously
                      Yeah, I'm a dumbass. I caught it only after I hit send.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Vote Tally:
                        fiS- 6 (Voth, Exalt, Halp, sdrawkcab, the_paul, kthx)
                        Voth- 4 (fiS, rodney, ixt, Jessup)

fiS now has over half the votes, and will be lynched. Phase change incoming.

Comment

• Exalt you were bus driven along with voth, Both of you need to talk about how that affected ur role and actions. Voth did the weasely "I'm a VT" claim which is often what scum does when back is against the wall. You have not said anything. We need you to give info how your action was affected.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I've been drinking some shitty Gilbey's vodka that costed 99 Turkish Lira (like $15 in actually valuable money) mixed with red bull i bought for like 25 cents after I consider the exchange rate (God bless the American dollar), so I may not be thinking straight, but I think narrative names are bullshit and people need to get over that shit. I could be scim and you fools wouldn't know better if I claimed a stupid narrative name.

I'm not captain planet, deadpool, high evolutionary, or squirrel girl (unfortunately). I'm Clint Barton, Hawkeye. I might be a VT, but I'm not a god like Thor. I might be a cop, because I'm a shield agent. I might be scum, because Loki once used the mind stone on him in Avengers 1 for half the movie. I might even be a paranoid bow owner. You'll never know fuckers.

I only say this bcuz fuck you, that's why. Also, fis is scum for going to bed without role claiming. Fuck you Captain America for turning into a responsible European.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Or fis got pissed at the BS play you all have been doing the entire game
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Or fis got pissed at the BS play you all have been doing the entire game
                                You have no fucking room to talk
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X