X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp sucks when hes the good guy. Solid read on Rodney there, guy

Comment

• Holy shit it was Rodney LOL
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Post #641
        I don't wanna be like "I told you so" but: I told you so.
        (Quote cropped)

Originally posted by fiS View Post
        Rodney - scumlean
        the_paul - scumlean
        Exalt - a tad more scum than town

Halp - townlean
        Zeebu - townlean
        Jerome - townlean
        LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          Post #641
          I don't wanna be like "I told you so" but: I told you so.
          (Quote cropped)

LOL
          Yep, you called it perfectly fis lol
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Good Game everyone. Shoutout to Paul for being a traitor and staying under everyone's radar without even being in our scum chat.

Also, shoutout to WillBy for killing ixt and then trying to kill Rodney, thus inadvertently allowing my PGO claim to work.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I actually didnt try to kill rodney (almost did tho). I abstained, hoping that zeebu would role block someone and we could force a lynxh

Comment

• Also that was the dumbest PGO claim I've ever seen, I cant believe it worked

Comment

• So for everyone who doesn't know, I was the mafia traitor that the mafia team had a limited number of chances to recruit. I was successfully recruited night 1, but part of the role was that I couldn't PM anybody and couldn't be in the scum chat. The only mafia name I got from Voth was Exalt, so I tried to follow his lead and not lynch the other mafia member, which was fucking wild. I PMed Voth yesterday with my guess that Halp was the 3rd mafia member, I never thought it was Rodney at all.

That being said, IMO, co-mvp has to go to Exalt and Rodney, no doubt to me.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also huge shoutout to whichever one out of Exalt and Rodney who caught my not so subtle drop to be recruited on day 1

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      Also that was the dumbest PGO claim I've ever seen, I cant believe it worked
                      Lol you're right. Idk how it did either.

Also, Halp was the Doctor huh? I kinda figured he was lying about his role, but I didn't think doctor. I thought he was the SK before WillBy died.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Also huge shoutout to whichever one out of Exalt and Rodney who caught my not so subtle drop to be recruited on day 1
                        Where was the hint?

You guys missed my truce offer after I killed ixt then killed me n2

Comment

Also huge shoutout to whichever one out of Exalt and Rodney who caught my not so subtle drop to be recruited on day 1
                          Rodney caught it first. Our first guess was WillBy was the traitor, because he was playing so differently than he usually does as town, but then Rodney noticed that post of yours.

After that, i figured the SK was either Halp or WillBy. I think it was really obvious WillBy wasn't town though.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also since nobody has mentioned it so far, and a bunch of you havent signed up, get in for fields game
                            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...om-of-westeros
                            fields games are always super fun, have interesting roles and unique mechanics, and will be a great opportunity for the community to grow

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Where was the hint?

You guys missed my truce offer after I killed ixt then killed me n2
                              To be fair, Rodney wanted to kill you N2. I wanted to kill Halp or fis I think. I was just impartial about it.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The self vote is really weird. I self vote more than probably anyone playing these days, and I only do it when: I?m town and me dying is the only way anybody will believe anything I say, or I?m mafia and I?m trying to bluff my way into making people move their votes off of me.

Admittedly, I have only skimmed the thread to this point, but this is the scummiest thing I?ve seen thus far. It?s not super glaring to me at this point though, and I feel like it would make me a traitor to my own ideals to lynch someone just based on that at this stage (hi Exalt!).

I need to read the thread more thoroughly, but since we?re lacking a punching bag like Jessup, I?m not super upset about the current tie we have. I?m on my way home and I?ll read more in depth shortly
                                WillBy this was the hint to them I dropped. Where was your truce offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X