No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because if I believe you and Rodney are town, and I believe exalt and Jerome's claims, that leaves fiS and Zeebu.

Comment

• Mostly I'd like to hear who she visited last night.

Comment

• Exalt are you claiming bodygaurd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
          Mostly I'd like to hear who she visited last night.
          I am more curious to finding out why you think I'm visiting someone at night, basically saying I have a night action?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Scum team is between Halp, Zeebu, Jerome, and fis IMO. I don't believe Jerome's claim at all btw.
            So the remaining players are

Rodney
            the_paul
            yourself
            Halp
            myself
            Zeebu
            Jerome

And assuming that regarless of your allignment you wouldn't say that you're on the scum team, I will turn it around:
            you suspect, out of 6 remainig players (not counting yourself), you read 4 as possible scum.

No, I don't have a better idea, but this statement is really vague and pretty much not containing any useful information, which drew my attention on it.

Comment

Exalt are you claiming bodygaurd?
              No, but even if I was a bodyguard, I'd certainly not claim it.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

So the remaining players are

Rodney
                the_paul
                yourself
                Halp
                myself
                Zeebu
                Jerome

And assuming that regarless of your allignment you wouldn't say that you're on the scum team, I will turn it around:
                you suspect, out of 6 remainig players (not counting yourself), you read 4 as possible scum.

No, I don't have a better idea, but this statement is really vague and pretty much not containing any useful information, which drew my attention on it.
                Okay, then say it doesn't have any useful info. It doesn't matter to me. I can prove irrefutably that I'm town based on the facts that have already presented itself in this game, so I'm the last person you probably want to go after.

As for who I suspect, there's likely 2 scum left, maybe 3. I listed 4 names that I suspect. What exactly do you find vague about that? Can you do better? I've noticed you haven't listed anyone as scum practically all game long. Do you think scum don't exist or something?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Or maybe the truth is you're scum fiS ? Whose your buddy?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I am more curious to finding out why you think I'm visiting someone at night, basically saying I have a night action?
                    Are you claiming that you did not visit anyone last night?

Comment

• Vote FIS

It sounds like Halp is on the hunt here. Given the lack of information, I'd like to push this Halp/Fis thing along. This vote will change based on whatever information comes out, so be prepared to call me scum for it (hi Exalt)
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Generally speaking, I don't have a lot of time at hand these days. Call it a legit argument or an excuse, whatever.

Here are my thoughts.

Rodney - scumlean
                        I wouldn't call it a slip up, because it certainly isn't unlikely that aside from Zeebus "maybe" JOAT claim, a SK, and a mafia there is no further killing roles in this game. So he might be right when he said (not literally but something like) "thanks mafia for killing WillBy and eliminating that threat".
                        While still I think it could be possible that Mafia's kill maybe got blocked or their target protected and WillBy died because of a PGO he ran into (speculating obviously), it sounded too certain, as if he certainly knew that mafia eliminated WillBy. Agree or disagree, but Rodney is my strongest scumread as of now.

the_paul - scumlean
                        While I have no idea if Jerome is bsing us or not, I don't think that calling him out for lurking and constantly saying "oh yoh only pop up when I say you're lurking" is a relevant move. Maybe he just has a daily schedule that doesn't allow him to occupy this topic 24/7. Same as he apparently struggles with reading me, I struggle reading him. A lot of text but imo not so much opinions ans valuable content. Making me think you're scum, although I think it isn't too uncommon.

Exalt - a tad more scum than town
                        I'm not fully grasping what you're trying to say with your larger post roleclaims etc. This sucks for him because naturally he is a good mafia player (in general, regardless of allignment), thus, if I were to decide black or white, I'd tend to call him more scum this game. Too careful this game, no real "scumhunting" as one is used to be, if you ask me why my guts tell me so.

Halp - townlean
                        I sort of disagree with his scumlist because I myself know I am not scum but I can see why one could suspect me to be scum this game, I admit I am not as active as I used to be. I also rather see Jerome as a townie. But I like the activity and I would say he's actively trying to hunt scum, making me think he's town.

Zeebu - townlean
                        Even though I sort of disliked the behavior "modkill me etc", I am tempted to believe the claim, even though the narrative speaks against it.
                        Did I miss it, or did Zeebu reveal if and/or whom he blocked last night? Because if he's truly pro town and he roleclaimed anyway, I don't get why he wouldn't tell us.

Jerome - townlean
                        I can't actually say much here. I don't remember having played with Jerome before and I have no idea where to sort him.
                        Townlean because I am believing the roleclaim. Actually a lot of what he posted is either hidden messages that I don't understand or just offtopic, actually making me think it was scummy, until the roleclaim.

Now what throws me off and makes me doubt my own list the most, is that I used the order as it is given by Voth on page 1 and I have the first three labelled as scum. Duh.

vote Rodney

Comment

Are you claiming that you did not visit anyone last night?
                          To be very precise with you, I haven't claimed anything at all.

Comment

Generally speaking, I don't have a lot of time at hand these days. Call it a legit argument or an excuse, whatever.

Here are my thoughts.

Rodney - scumlean
                            I wouldn't call it a slip up, because it certainly isn't unlikely that aside from Zeebus "maybe" JOAT claim, a SK, and a mafia there is no further killing roles in this game. So he might be right when he said (not literally but something like) "thanks mafia for killing WillBy and eliminating that threat".
                            While still I think it could be possible that Mafia's kill maybe got blocked or their target protected and WillBy died because of a PGO he ran into (speculating obviously), it sounded too certain, as if he certainly knew that mafia eliminated WillBy. Agree or disagree, but Rodney is my strongest scumread as of now.

vote Rodney
                            I think this is all i needed to see, I have been scum hunting and dissecting posts and trying to pull information out of people to the benefit of town this entire game. I have been labeled as the #1 town read by multiple players because its pretty damn obvious with the way I've been playing. You and your scum team see me as a threat and this is the best you can come up with?

Your reasoning for me is a ridiculous reach at best, funny that your entire reasoning bases around the fact that you claim i said "Thanks mafia for killing Willby and eliminating that threat" when an SK died...
                            Did you even go back and look at the actual post or are you just making shit up to try and fuel your reach? Here ill quote the exact portion of the post you are referring to

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Thanks scum! One less threat at night to worry about
                            You are trying to put words into my mouth in hopes that people wont go back and actually see what i wrote, i never attributed the kill to a specific person or group, why the fuck wouldn't i be happy with an SK dead? Are you not happy? Is it because you killed the SK before he could finish off more townies for you?

Throughout this entire game I have called you out on numerous times for contributing nothing the entire game, all you have done is remained neutral and followed others by repeating what they say. I asked for you specifically to tell me how you felt about Jeromes role claim on the last page and you ignored it completely. Here let me quote that again for you

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

FiS im curious what do you think about this psychiatrist claim? I see you kind of went avoided this juicy morsel by just posting about how your name was brought up and repeating some generic observation but not anything about what has happened in the thread
                            You have been avoiding taking a stance on anything all game and have intentionally ignored any questioning by every player that could incriminate you. You messed up and made it blatantly clear which side you are on. Go hang out with Ixt in dead scum land.

Vote FiS
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Ok. Since this (scum?)train is forming quickly on me:

I am Michael, an angel. The town's cop.
                              So far I have successfully investigated kthx and Halp and got two innocent results.

Now Halp, enlighten me how you know I visited anyone the last night. Are you the GF?
                              I would have tried defending kthx on day 2, but the phase ended unexpectedly early and I didn't have a chance to.

Comment

• The change in your tone and your push for me now seems forced and scummy, Rodney. Makes me think I am right with my vote on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X