No announcement yet.

MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry I have had no time and I am happy that this phase will last longer. I just skimmed through the recent pages. Really sorry but you'll hear more from me tomorrow.
    (Got an important exam tomorrow, priorities n shit)

Comment

• Busy Fridays suck.
      Anyways, I'm very hesitant about how quickly Halp is trusting Rodney. I understand Paul's motivation here, but Halp is just throwing out accusations at anyone who questions it. Seems like hes trying to link himself and Rodney pretty hard. Sure backfired against kthx, then you backpedaled real hard. None of my questions about rodney were properly addressed, and I'm suddenly scum for asking them. K.

Currently just half the players have voted. And I'm the only one of those players who has voted someone that hasnt claimed anything. Not saying we need a mass claim, but we are currently set to lynch a commuter? So yeah, I guess it would be better to take no stance, not vote at all, that way nobody can make reads one way or another. Idling until a cop pops up is begging for mafia to run the game.

Comment

• Town aligned Willby would be just as hesitant to believe a commuter claim. Scum Willby is just as happy to "quickly trust" said commuter. Hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
          Town aligned Willby would be just as hesitant to believe a commuter claim. Scum Willby is just as happy to "quickly trust" said commuter. Hmmmm
          So you dont believe the commuter claim? What about the joat?

Comment

• I barely talked to him, but I think hes Luke levels of awkward

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So you dont believe the commuter claim? What about the joat?
              I'm inclined to believe zeebu because of reasons I stated before. It makes no sense as a scum claim. He wasn't under any pressure to claim, and it makes sense because if I had a 1 shot vigi I might have been tempted to use it on field too. If zeebu were scum and somehow figures this joat vigi kill claim will benefit him in the long game, then I don't understand his choice of target.

The commuter claim was provoked by pressure and just seems way too convenient. Kthx is a shithead capable of this type of deception, and I'm pretty sure in many games, commuter claim would be a policy lynch on it's own. Just sayin, you don't have to agree but it's weird that you're totally cool with that claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                I barely talked to him, but I think hes Luke levels of awkward
                Da fk is Luke? Did you mean to send this to your scum buddies as a PM?

Comment

I'm inclined to believe zeebu because of reasons I stated before. It makes no sense as a scum claim. He wasn't under any pressure to claim, and it makes sense because if I had a 1 shot vigi I might have been tempted to use it on field too. If zeebu were scum and somehow figures this joat vigi kill claim will benefit him in the long game, then I don't understand his choice of target.

The commuter claim was provoked by pressure and just seems way too convenient. Kthx is a shithead capable of this type of deception, and I'm pretty sure in many games, commuter claim would be a policy lynch on it's own. Just sayin, you don't have to agree but it's weird that you're totally cool with that claim.
                  My full roleclaim was provoked by pressure because I got three votes in 30 minutes, what else could I do in that situation? And a commuter is such an obscure unused role that I would be stupid to claim it unless it was true. It also seems to fit in with another sort of off the wall role like JOAT which you have no trouble believing as well.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• But either way I'm telling you that you are wrong on me. I am a townie and a commuter, not much else I can say to convince people but it will hurt the town after I flip and you all see I'm not lying here.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

My full roleclaim was provoked by pressure because I got three votes in 30 minutes, what else could I do in that situation? And a commuter is such an obscure unused role that I would be stupid to claim it unless it was true. It also seems to fit in with another sort of off the wall role like JOAT which you have no trouble believing as well.
                      Also nearly impossible to prove without wasting resources and time, which is why it's a classic scum claim and policy lynch. You're right, so obscure and unused that a brand new host probably wouldn't even be aware of it or use it or understand how to balance it, and also so obscure and unused that you don't risk being counter-claimed. It's just not doing it for me. I'm sorry, we had a good run though! You'll be fine.

Comment

• Ok man. But I am what I said. Remember that while you reflect on all the people being quiet this phase while you do their job for them.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Exalt is writing military themed fiction and contributing zero which is odd coming from the guy that called people scum last game for not scumhunting on D1.
                          How do you not recognize the world's oldest copypasta, you fuck fuck? As for contributing, I like how you try to ignore literally every post I write except for the memes. I may not have as much time this game to post as I usually do, but that doesn't mean I haven't contributed. Matter of fact, the few posts I have written contain all the content yours have. Everyone in your scum list originated from my previous posts. Every piece of info you put out there has been said by someone else previously. About the only original thing I've seen you write has been about Kthx's commuter claim being bullshit, which I agree with. I'll also grant you the 'WillBy is acting weird' comment, which is also something I agree with.

I personally don't think you're scum this game, and I think I'd sniff you out immediately if you were, same as I called you out Day 1 last game. Getting that out of the way, I'm not scum either, so you need to brush up on your Spidey sensor skills. Paul can fuck off too trying to constantly bring my name up. Don't think I don't notice you doing that the_paul. Don't make me tear your naive cop logic up with facts again. ​About the only thing any of you have said against me is that I haven't written enough essays yet. ​​​​​​Well, when I find a way for town to have 100% chance of winning, I'll post it for you all to ignore it for some bullshit about how the cop got 10 innocent results in a row, so let's do the exact opposite of what exalt proves is the best move. Fuck fuck idiots.

Anyway, kthx is full of shit and is scum or an SK. That commuter claim is ridiculously fake. It's like the go to scum fakeclaim. He is not telling the truth. Jerome is also scum or SK, whichever kthx isn't. I think its pretty obvious, but you guys like to focus on dumb shit instead like me not immediately solving the game for you. WillBy or fis are my next guess, but only if zeebu is legit. If scum were worried about a tracker or watcher, they'd 100% claim a vigi kill on field to avoid suspicion, so claiming zeebu had no reason to do it is a stretch. That said, there's no reason not to believe him right now, but he's being his normal lurking self when scum.

Anyway, unless you fools want to switch to Jerome, I'm going with

VOTE: Kthx

I don't think Halp is scum, so I'm suspect of people actually pushing that wagon. Kthx 'might' also be telling the truth (doubtful, but possible), so Jerome is the obvious lynch imo, but i can't make you all stop playing like Jessup if you don't want to git gud.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt
                            I'll probably die this phase but after yall see I wasn't lying get Jerome next phase. Hes for sure scum
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Id switch to Jerome if Kthx pinky swears not to nk me

Comment

• Btw, if you want to mass claim like totally not scum WillBy wants, I'm just a Bulletproof PGO named Satan. Don't mind me.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X