No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flavor is so succulent, it's hard to ignore.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

oh i see, people who have jobs are scum... people who can post 30 times in the middle of the US workday are town! GOOD THEORY.

I'm not a king, very far from it, i'm realm aligned head of the nights watch
      John Snow? THE John Snow that bent the knee to the Targarian Serial Killer to get some pussy?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

John Snow? THE John Snow that bent the knee to the Targarian Serial Killer to get some pussy?
        Redhead master race you dirty faggot
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I don't suspect or trust Wark at this point, but his claim holds water at this point. Bigger fish to fry.

Also I'm an idiot and I read too much into what exactly Backwards said. His claim might be true but I jumped the gun buying into it, because I am a fuck fuck idiot
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I wish, full name claiming john snow would be a lot safer my character was kinda a dick and not liked

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Redhead master race you dirty faggot
              I don't give two shits about wildlings. It's gingers I hate. I bet your hair is a greasy as Voth's cunt.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I wish, full name claiming john snow would be a lot safer my character was kinda a dick and not liked
                Oh, nevermind then. That probably makes you town with the claims we have so far.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Is backwards going to claim the drag hags brother? That would be epic levels of dipshittery
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Actually, I do wanna know what he's actually claiming, because there are a lot of main characters he could be claiming before what I think he's claiming. There aren't that many players in this game to go to 3rd stringers in the possible character pool, so this is actually pretty sketchy.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• k hope it doesnt give away too much.. Alliser Thorne

Comment

• for what its worth i abstained n1

Comment

• If we have Defenders of the wall in the game then wouldn't that also mean that the guy who claimed in the night King would probably be a cult leader??
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

k hope it doesnt give away too much.. Alliser Thorne
                            Here's my issue with this claim:

If you google 'Main characters in Game of Thrones' you'll find over 50 different characters and their pictures pop up. Alister Thorne is nowhere on that list. He's like a 3rd String character in the show. Out of that list, it doesn't even have Ned or Robb Stark on there, and they're also 1st stringers too from early seasons. Hell, HODOR is more prominent in the show.

So... yeah, I'm skeptical
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• For what it's worth, in case my brilliantly subtle hints got past anybody, my character is very much a main character. Not saying this incriminates Backwards, but at least its something I can offer lol
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Here's my issue with this claim:

If you google 'Main characters in Game of Thrones' you'll find over 50 different characters and their pictures pop up. Alister Thorne is nowhere on that list. He's like a 3rd String character in the show. Out of that list, it doesn't even have Ned or Robb Stark on there, and they're also 1st stringers too from early seasons. Hell, HODOR is more prominent in the show.

So... yeah, I'm skeptical
                                Unless it's a character important towards a certain aspect of the show such as night king cult.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X