No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt and voth sure are being giant faggots this game. Exalt keeps saying "I'm playing bad" after one full phase and voth is trying his hardest to be the super legit townie since the beginning. I've actually done more for the town than either of you humongous bowlhead faggots.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• vote: voth

anyone who tries that hard to be towns savior isn't town.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Okay, so first you say you're looking for a king, and you weren't sure how a religious cult fits in with that. Then you say you're actually the Night King instead. So.. are you looking for a king, are you the Night King, or is it all of the above? I can't tell where the sarcasm begins and ends with you atm.
        All of the above.

Can't multi quote cause mobile, but the_paul I'm going to keep that one to myself unless my head is in the noose (unless I'm chained to the pyre?). I originally suspected this king to be mafia gf or a sk, but that looks less likely now. Maybe still the godfather. Hard to tell. I'm not trying to obscure any info because I dont think I'll survive the whole game, and I win with town

Comment

• Ok, well

Vote: Kthx

because honestly, I dont think he has any real reads at all, and everyone he votes for is based on some ridiculous bs like a 'policy lynch' or 'acting too town to be town'. He already scum slipped as far as I can tell too, so I dont see why not to do this. WillBy gave some cryptic info, but it's at least something. Kthx just votes and accuses anyone that looks even mildly town and acts like he's done a ton to help.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ok, well

because honestly, I dont think he has any real reads at all, and everyone he votes for is based on some ridiculous bs like a 'policy lynch' or 'acting too town to be town'. He already scum slipped as far as I can tell too, so I dont see why not to do this. WillBy gave some cryptic info, but it's at least something. Kthx just votes and accuses anyone that looks even mildly town and acts like he's done a ton to help.
            Tbf I definitely have that same read on Voth. In ixts game, he was committed to being a town leader (as mafia gf) so I know he likes to go that way as a preemptive defense. Hes acts like hes confirmed, but that's as founded as rumors of Tywin Lannister shitting gold

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

All of the above.

Can't multi quote cause mobile, but the_paul I'm going to keep that one to myself unless my head is in the noose (unless I'm chained to the pyre?). I originally suspected this king to be mafia gf or a sk, but that looks less likely now. Maybe still the godfather. Hard to tell. I'm not trying to obscure any info because I dont think I'll survive the whole game, and I win with town
              The reason I ask is because my role also concerns a king.

Also I agree with what WillBy said about Voth, but I'd rather let that play itself out before I make a decision on him, I could very well be misreading it and at the worst at least Voth is pushing discussion
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Ok, well

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Tbf I definitely have that same read on Voth. In ixts game, he was committed to being a town leader (as mafia gf) so I know he likes to go that way as a preemptive defense. Hes acts like hes confirmed, but that's as founded as rumors of Tywin Lannister shitting gold
                  Exalt thinks he can wordcount brute force his way to a mafia win because he lacks mental refinement. Far too obtuse to see the subtleties that I see, and like most dense people he sees it as a threat. I guarantee he has a sloping forehead irl.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

The reason I ask is because my role also concerns a king.

Also I agree with what WillBy said about Voth, but I'd rather let that play itself out before I make a decision on him, I could very well be misreading it and at the worst at least Voth is pushing discussion
                    Do you want to elaborate at all? I gave out that I'm the night king, I dont see a riskier name claim in Westeros

Comment

Do you want to elaborate at all? I gave out that I'm the night king, I dont see a riskier name claim in Westeros
                      Mine would be a close second

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Mine would be a close second
                        Do you like crossbows?

Comment

Do you like crossbows?
                          I don't, but you're on the right track. I do like requesting fresh sheets though

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you.
                            Yeah, yeah, chaos is a ladder, and you have loved only one woman, only one, your entire life: your own sister.

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Exalt thinks he can wordcount brute force his way to a mafia win because he lacks mental refinement. Far too obtuse to see the subtleties that I see, and like most dense people he sees it as a threat. I guarantee he has a sloping forehead irl.
                            Sharp steel and strong arms rule this world, don't ever believe any different. If you can't protect yourself, die and get out of the way of those who can.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well y'all ain't subtle. But I'm happy you all played along. Now just waiting for the rest... Voth ??

also somehow Baelish is the 3rd riskiest claim yet... lol

Comment

• Yeah my hint wasn't as subtle as I thought it was lol

Comment

Working...
                                X