[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

To be fair, Halp gave up just about the same amount of useful information even with his back against the wall. At this point I wouldn't have minded lynching either one of them on day 1 based on how they've played so far
    I'm assuming that you just picked out this to respond to out of everything else I said (a lot directly towards you) because you are clearly town and trying to work towards lynching scum.

Am I getting punked? What is even going on this game?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Anyone want to eat my ass? Third party or scum, doesn't matter, fis was not pro-town. And that means that we can assume there is at least one, if not two other scum or third party on the Halp wagon. The argument that all the scum wouldn't jump
      on the same wagon is now moot, because the anti-town factions (scum and third party) were counting on the other faggots on the wagon being town. Fis probably saw the easy bandwagon and jumped on to try to blend in.

Between Paul, Backwards, and Kthx, there are two anti-town players. I think Willby is anti-town too at this point.

Decisions, decisions...
      Hey fucker, don't get your panties twisted in a knot gloating about it. You weren't the only one voting fis, nor are you the only one seeing the game the same way.

I will say this: backwards is the weakest candidate to lynch imo. Maybe you have a better ability to read him than me, but your case on him is pretty weak. You just think it's better than it is, because you started it. He acts clueless like he doesn't know what you're directly asking him, but he did that last game too, so maybe it's just a character trait of his. He's the last person on the scum list you gave that I'd lynch right now. Your list is pretty much exactly the same as mine though, so that's good.

As for who to vote, I'd actually go with Kthx or WillBy first before Paul, if only because Paul isnt completely useless like Kthx, and he's not trying to hide and be forgotten about like WillBy. Paul has a chance of being town. WillBy and Kthx likely don't.

That said, let's make this even more interesting.

Vote: WillBy
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Voth

how exactly does voting for a random third party prove your innocence at all on day one lol?

the_paul

why are you trying to play both sides so hard already?

Exalt

why are your essays more inane bullshit and less legit game analysis this game? I know you get butthurt when you are scum because you feel like you are less likely to win.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Exalt, no idea why you are being a huge faggot randomly when you don't even understand the game I'm guessing. There is probably more than one large faction of "town" on top of a small group of scum.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            why are your essays more inane bullshit and less legit game analysis this game? I know you get butthurt when you are scum because you feel like you are less likely to win.
            You try this shitty argument every game against me. It didnt work then, and it won't work now. At least try to come up with something relevant to this game. You voted out town, and you continue to call out the most town-looking players instead of the scummiest. I know youd rather skate by and argue with Jerome about capitalism vs communism for 10 pages instead, but it won't work this time.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I voted out a guy who posted on someone's account who is also in the game and lost the game for town the last game by voting me out for no reason. If you are town I did you a favor. I would like to win this one actually.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• He was a loose cannon damnt!
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Exalt, no idea why you are being a huge faggot randomly when you don't even understand the game I'm guessing. There is probably more than one large faction of "town" on top of a small group of scum.
                  This looks like a scum slip. Town are colored green and Realm-Aligned. Third party is yellow, and they are not town. Multiple town factions would not even make sense to the fundamental game balance, unless its meaningless to be called realm-aligned or whatever the fuck else there could be, as long as you're green. If town were in multiple factions, then its literally a broken game, since town always have to drastically outnumber scum and have to all win together to balance any game, regardless of theme. You're either town or you aren't. That's all there is to it. You would only say there are multiple town factions like you did if your role didnt actually say Realm-Aligned.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Or maybe I'm just not fucking retarded and I realize there are multiple factions from the show that aren't truly evil and assume field as an experienced host might have a tricky setup to the game. You are fucking off your damn rocker dude.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Voth

how exactly does voting for a random third party prove your innocence at all on day one lol?

the_paul

why are you trying to play both sides so hard already?

Exalt

If you and the rest of the boring scum team(s) this game would give it a rest trying to say that I'm calling myself confirmed town or anything of the sort, I'd appreciate it. Show me one time I said anything of the sort.

Good luck. You can't, because it doesn't exist. You're just pissy that I look like I'm town because I'm doing something worthwhile and probably because I called you out and at least another one of your scum buddies. Wouldn't it be great to discredit me and throw out a wild
                      accusation that I called myself confirmed town on Day 2 like an asshole?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Hey fucker, don't get your panties twisted in a knot gloating about it. You weren't the only one voting fis, nor are you the only one seeing the game the same way.

I will say this: backwards is the weakest candidate to lynch imo. Maybe you have a better ability to read him than me, but your case on him is pretty weak. You just think it's better than it is, because you started it. He acts clueless like he doesn't know what you're directly asking him, but he did that last game too, so maybe it's just a character trait of his. He's the last person on the scum list you gave that I'd lynch right now. Your list is pretty much exactly the same as mine though, so that's good.

As for who to vote, I'd actually go with Kthx or WillBy first before Paul, if only because Paul isnt completely useless like Kthx, and he's not trying to hide and be forgotten about like WillBy. Paul has a chance of being town. WillBy and Kthx likely don't.

That said, let's make this even more interesting.

Vote: WillBy
                        Feel free to tell everyone to eat your ass too if you want.

I guess we agree to disagree on Backwards - though that could always mean he's your scum buddy and acting like a retard is a classic scum defense. Only one recent game isn't enough to go off of for me to discredit all the rest of the scummy shit he has done.

Also, Willby has been extremely useless. Kthx
                        too, but to use your own argument from above, he bullshits with Jerome all the time. But Paul is actively following me around acting dense and asking stupid questions, which is highly unlike him. He is acting like Backwards is right now - ignoring direct questions and skating around them with some bullshit response.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Exalt, no idea why you are being a huge faggot randomly when you don't even understand the game I'm guessing. There is probably more than one large faction of "town" on top of a small group of scum.
                          Before I even saw Exalts post I thought the same thing. What in the actual fuck?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Third party factions aren't necessarily "truly evil." They are out for themselves, and not for the best interests of town, which makes them anti-town. Each faction has a win condition specific to the other factions losing. How in the world someone could make a game with two separate pro-town factions makes literally no sense. What would the point even be in it? Town wins or they don't...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              Third party factions aren't necessarily "truly evil." They are out for themselves, and not for the best interests of town, which makes them anti-town. Each faction has a win condition specific to the other factions losing. How in the world someone could make a game with two separate pro-town factions makes literally no sense. What would the point even be in it? Town wins or they don't...
                              Exactly. I think Kthx scum slipped. Unless some townie out there wants to come out of the woodwork and explain how they have a different faction than Realm-Aligned in their role PM, I don't see any reason he would think that. Third Party obviously would have a different alignment, as would scum, but I wouldn't assume town would unless I wasn't town.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• My vote may switch to Kthx depending on what he says after he checks in. I'd like more clarification on what he means.

Also, anyone else think that scum team targeting Fis for a nightkill is a weird choice? She was the only other wagon on day 1 and seems like an odd choice for a nightkill when she could very well have been lynched today. Seems more likely that the scum kill was averted somehow and that there is a Vigilante in the game who may have agreed that Fis was super scummy and a good bet.

And no dickheads, I'm not baiting out a Vig or a Doctor.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X