[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    So that leaves the question of the day. Did my role cause fis's death even though it's not in my description to do so or is missa godfather who kills whomever attacks them during night?
    Or was fis a random target, and we have no possible chance to verify you?
    Can you confirm your character, and if your night action was successful? Trying to process the flavor

Comment

• My action "succeeded" and I already gave out my flavor you faggot
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Thank you, I can't get the wiki to load but it's probably the firewall. So since the arsonist is a SK, 3 scum members would be my guess. I think there are definitely 2 scum on your list. I believed what I said that if I were scum, I would have hidden among the 6 people that threw individual votes and just hid among that crowd. IMO that's a much safer move for the majority of scum than actually being on either wagon. That being said, I'd be willing to bet there's at least 1 scum on the Fis/Halp wagons, in the interests of spreading their votes out. I'd also like to revisit Erias saying that he thinks Exalt is protecting town, and then voting for him. I want to hear an explanation for that
        I agree with you about Erias, but unless scum have nobody experienced leading them, then Erias is pretty low on my priority list. He may be scum, but not one I'm overly worried about fooling everyone right now.

So Kthx looks as unlynchable as it gets at the moment. Why would there be an arsonist if there isn't a firefighter, unless the role was just 100% thematic? It's also a sketchy claim to make if he's scum, since someone could theoretically counterclaim it right now. He's the first one to actually claim in this game, so I believe it surprisingly. Also, unlike Jerome and his Psychiatrist claim from last game, Kthx didn't wait until Day 6 or something to randomly say he gave hints about his role all game using a Rick Astley meme to symbolize burn it with a fire/firecrotch and saying he ate Chinese food one time while jacking off, symbolizing kung fu panda who was a bear that liked to fight, similiar to Smokey the Bear. Anyway, that flathead cunt is lucky.

Scum have someone with at least a workable brain leading them imo, because of what they chose to do last night. It could be Voth, and that's certainly a possibility I wouldn't ignore,, but my guess right now is more along the lines of someone like Rodney. He's been pretty MIA much of this game, so maybe he doesn't have anyone to really go back and forth with like us 3 all did last game, but he would still make smart decisions at night for his team. If he has nobody helping him though, then Erias or inertube are likely candidates, because what can Rodney really do with those guys posting once or twice total? Really though, anyone in that list I gave is a likely candidate in this scenario, because all are really quiet so far.

I'm saying someone more experienced is leading scum for two reasons. One was because I see the fis kill as smart when viewed from the perspective that she was likely to not have a doctor protecting her and her death could have been used to try to incriminate people voting her. Scum obviously didn't know she was an SK, so if she had flipped town, people might have suspected Voth, me, or whoever else voted her (Missa I think). The other reason is something I'm keeping to myself until further notice. I could be completely off base here, but this is how I see things right no
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I would find it highly unlikely that my action succeeded and fis died when we all know fis likes to target missa night one and mafia randomly killed fis as well, also fields death story on fis sounds more like what I'm saying than say getting poisoned or stabbed at night by an assassin.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So that leaves the question of the day. Did my role cause fis's death even though it's not in my description to do so or is missa godfather who kills whomever attacks them during night?
            The kill text doesn't read like either of these options to me. Just going off the writeup (buckle up Voth), my first guess is that Fis was targeted by the mafia? A cult? I don't know, the description makes it sound like it could go either way. Plus the writeup made it sound like Fis was just getting settled to plan out her moves, not on the attack. I know it's dangerous going off of the writeup, but I'm just throwing it out there how I read it.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
              Encounters

The death of Arya Stark hit the North quite hard, and signaled the urgency of a new alliance. Ending years of obsession over Catelyn, she finally accepted Petyr's proposal. And so House Stark was joined with House Baelish. In the Godswood of the Vale knelt Catelyn, begging the Old Gods to bless her marriage. And Petyr recounts to Catelyn, as he notes their presence:

"Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound? Lovely little tale of brotherly love. The Hound was just a pup, six years old maybe, Gregor a few years older, already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation. Some lucky boys just born with the talent for violence. One evening, Gregor found his little brother playing with a toy by the fire, Gregor's toy. A wooden knight. Gregor never said a word; he grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck and shoved his face into the burning coals. Held him there while the boy screamed. While his face melted."

There aren't many people who know that story, the story of killers. And if you kill the right people, knighthood awaits.

On Oceanroad, a food caravan is making its way from Highgarden to Castely Rock was ambushed by masked bandits. Lannister forces engaged in a bloody fight with the bandits attempting to set fire to the food carts, attempting to salvage as much as they can. "Why will they be sorry? Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? Ah. A Lannister always pays his debt, is it?"

In Braavos, the Shadowbinders stand in front of 12 men tied on stakes. "Death by fire is the purest death" one of them remarks. The fires are lit. "The night is dark and full of terrors. The night is dark and full of terrors. The night is dark and full of terrors. Lord, cast your light upon us" the audience clamors.

The rightful heir to the throne, fis calls herself, as she set sail towards Westeros. Landing at Salt Shore, a deserted ancient port in the Forgotten Lands of Dorne, Daenerys Targaryen is intent on reclaiming the throne that was stolen from her father. She has dragons, an army, and a fiery desire to win. Daenerys entered the deserted castle and ordered her dragons and army to stand by. She always preferred to have first look. It lit a special fire in her. Much to her surprise, men wearing seven sigil banners appeared out of hiding and charged at her. Fis was arrested and immediately slayed. She was Daenerys Targaryen, Targaryen-Aligned Mother of Dragons (Third Party Modified Arsonist).

Beyond the Wall, the Rangers come upon a lonely skeletal figure. 30 minutes go by, and not a single move. Slowly they approach, and as they get near the skeleton charges at them. One strike from a fiery dagger, a dead living skeleton caught on fire. "What the hell was that?"

BEGIN DAY 2
              Sorry my internet out here fucking sucks so I'm quoting this so I can stop waiting 5 minutes for a page to load just to try to read this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• men wearing seven sigil banners appeared out of hiding and charged at her.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If it was a mafia night kill why would she have been arrested and then executed instead of murdered flat out?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    men wearing seven sigil banners appeared out of hiding and charged at her.
                    I can't tell if TP is being purposefully dense or trying to low key protect missa maybe.

also
                    unvote:
                    for now
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• How am I being dense? My point was that I don't see any part of the writeup lead towards the fact that Fis targeted someone that you protected. The writeup makes it clear to mention that she is at a deserted castle, and that's where she gets attacked. What part of that writeup makes my point that it doesn't read like you had anything to do with Fis being called makes me dense?

Comment

• Unless your character name has something do with the seven sigils, in which case that reference is going right over my head

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          backwards, rodney, erias, missa, inertube, and jerome are left.

How many scum do you guys think are between them?
                          oh i see, people who have jobs are scum... people who can post 30 times in the middle of the US workday are town! GOOD THEORY.

I'm not a king, very far from it, i'm realm aligned head of the nights watch

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

If it was a mafia night kill why would she have been arrested and then executed instead of murdered flat out?
                            It's simple, flavor. I do dislike that Halp was executed (lynched) and fis was arrested, then executed (night killed). But I strongly believe that the crown is the bad guys here, which definitely makes me want to take a closer look at paul here...

Comment

• Backwards just fell a lot lower down my radar

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                How am I being dense? My point was that I don't see any part of the writeup lead towards the fact that Fis targeted someone that you protected. The writeup makes it clear to mention that she is at a deserted castle, and that's where she gets attacked. What part of that writeup makes my point that it doesn't read like you had anything to do with Fis being called makes me dense?
                                It doesn't matter if she targetted someone or not. She died nonetheless, and she was an SK. Nobody else died, so at this current point of time, it's possible Kthx protected Missa. Since the arsonist according to Mafia Wiki cannot be stopped by a doctor and only by a firefighter, it's a pretty credible claim.

Now, does this mean Kthx is confirmed town? No. If the SK was the only killing role outside of scum, then a Mafia Firefighter is essentially a Mafia Doctor with extra juicy flavor. So it's not some confirmation, but it's better than anyone else in this game has done, so I'm not wasting my time looking at Kthx anymore today.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X