No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol if i vote paul would it be a triple kill all at once? should be interesting

Comment

• btw anyone that starts going around lynching vengeful townies are setting a mine field trap for themselves. I dont think we want to that dreadful SLAUGHTER to happen, now do we? as it will be a huge chaotic mess, but rodney likes chaos, and so do I
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        this new piece of info is fairly important imo, as previous info has already seemingly "tied" down and ffe, and now claim has been made for Exalt and paul. now i dont know if it could be one non-town role forcibly tied to a townie, could be possible as well. Voicing the information we have at the moment.
        Exalt is the one who pointed out the joke I made, which ffe and downfall used as an excuse to throw votes on immediately, but you believe Exalt and I are tied together? Why would he bother pointing out what I said then? Come on you guys, try to keep up here
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Unvote grand
          Vote DOWNFALL

Takes this 3 way lynch nonsense off the table for the moment, and buys us some time to sort out these saint claims.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• i never said i did. its just info to consider say...if downfall is lynched and flips something anti-town. then its more likely both exalt and paul are town or paul is town and theyre trying to paint exalt pro-town.

so what i mean is if downfall is flipped and is anti-town, u shouldnt b too worried from then onwards.

Comment

• im gonna leave these two factions and see what develops. downfall is set to be lynched regardless.

vote backwards

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                i never said i did. its just info to consider say...if downfall is lynched and flips something anti-town. then its more likely both exalt and paul are town or paul is town and theyre trying to paint exalt pro-town.

so what i mean is if downfall is flipped and is anti-town, u shouldnt b too worried from then onwards.
                I don't really understand how you came to this conclusion. Whatever downfall flips has nothing to do with tying me and Paul together, regardless of whatever that would implicate. I pointed out Paul's slip, but I didn't vote him for it. I saw Downfall and ffe drooling at the mouth trying to jump on Paul using the things I pointed out, which I find suspicious. If I don't even consider the Paul 'slip' as a serious case, and I made it, why did those two take the bait? That doesn't mean I'm linked to Paul or even that either of us are town. What it means is that I pointed something out, and those two jumped on it immediately, and I don't like the vibe I got from that. It doesn't look right to me.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                  Well, since I can kill anyone I want, i'm going to FINAL VOTE: VOTH How dare you question my loyalty to town.
                  I have no idea what this means, but why Voth exactly?
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• ixt, day and time that grand claimed saint to you?
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I don't really understand how you came to this conclusion. Whatever downfall flips has nothing to do with tying me and Paul together, regardless of whatever that would implicate. I pointed out Paul's slip, but I didn't vote him for it. I saw Downfall and ffe drooling at the mouth trying to jump on Paul using the things I pointed out, which I find suspicious. If I don't even consider the Paul 'slip' as a serious case, and I made it, why did those two take the bait? That doesn't mean I'm linked to Paul or even that either of us are town. What it means is that I pointed something out, and those two jumped on it immediately, and I don't like the vibe I got from that. It doesn't look right to me.

this is the right conclusion to be made with day 1 info. the two smacked votes on paul, then ffe comes in to comment about remarks you made and how "avoid bandwagoning" seemingly didnt convince him to change his vote. sure its a bit of a stretch on your part, but for cetain paul vs down and ffe seemingly have conflict; ffe's added response made me think ur more likely on paul's side of things given whats panned out right now

Comment

• I'm not sure what the hell Beast is talking about. Are you claiming a killing role or just saying you can vote for whoever you want? Also, I commented on your bandwagon votes pages ago and I haven't had a vote on you for a long time, so do you have any actual reason for this vote or are you just throwing spaghetti at the wall?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• with how its gone down, downfall more likely will be lynched. this will also determine grand's immediate fate over ffe.

Comment

• Ixt, can you please answer my question?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• voth who do you think I should vote for in your heart?
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Ixt, can you please answer my question?
                                i did. go search for it i forget the day tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X