TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    willing to bet my money that either halp or sdrawkcab si eman sohw yug eht is scum.
    Halp sdrawkcab either defend yourselves or add this to your forum sig

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Grand isnt an amateur. Your theory is flawed. It would be a scum power move to try to get a townies loyalty and trust d1. You just have to find a townie gullible enough...
      i like how youre indirectly implying that to myself.

Comment

• halp did his typical personal-reason vote on me at the start of the game, said some non-important gibberish, then disappeared. Dunno if backwards did even that. With how this game is set up, if this continues then these two (with a few more) can be categorized as lurk.

Comment

• Ok I think I'm done harassing ixt...

the paul "slip" thing us dumb af, I literally suggested the same thing in the middle of last game (cause exalt, rodney, and I were all lynchers.) Anyone reading their win conditions that closely is either not town or it's their first time playing.

ffe/downfall/grand buddy up reminds me of when exalt/rodney/paul were all scum and jerked each other off the whole game. Not that I think they are all scum together, that would be way too convenient.

reasons to lynch grand: he has claimed 2 different roles, hes pming d1 (giving up towns only advantage or just trying to get others' trust), he claimed to know downfall was a good guy (either they're both scum, both dumb, or grand is trying to look clean like voth)

Comment

Ok I think I'm done harassing ixt...

the paul "slip" thing us dumb af, I literally suggested the same thing in the middle of last game (cause exalt, rodney, and I were all lynchers.) Anyone reading their win conditions that closely is either not town or it's their first time playing.

ffe/downfall/grand buddy up reminds me of when exalt/rodney/paul were all scum and jerked each other off the whole game. Not that I think they are all scum together, that would be way too convenient.

reasons to lynch grand: he has claimed 2 different roles, hes pming d1 (giving up towns only advantage or just trying to get others' trust), he claimed to know downfall was a good guy (either they're both scum, both dumb, or grand is trying to look clean like voth)
            fak u

Comment

Ok I think I'm done harassing ixt...

It's not so dumb that it can't possibly be true, although I didn't even vote him for it, and I said it. It has more to do with him not knowing town's wincon if he was scum, rather than him not carefully reading his wincon as town. Still, it's not a good reason to lynch him.

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              ffe/downfall/grand buddy up reminds me of when exalt/rodney/paul were all scum and jerked each other off the whole game.
              This made me lol. If it reminds you of it though, then maybe it's true? Was it too conveinent when Rodney/Paul/I did it together?

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Reasons why Grand won't get lynched even if he should be: He claimed Supersaint, and nobody wants to be the last person on his wagon.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Halp sdrawkcab either defend yourselves or add this to your forum sig
                LOL

Exalt great game theory if you like believing people but we are here d1 and the only evidence of roles in this game is what my role pm says so I'm down to lynch a "Supersaint"

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

LOL

Exalt great game theory if you like believing people but we are here d1 and the only evidence of roles in this game is what my role pm says so I'm down to lynch a "Supersaint"
                  As long as you're also down to be the last one on the wagon, I'm down to vote them too. I'm just not down for playing russian roulette. I'd rather make someone choose to kill me than to have it done automatically.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Ok well good thots all around regarding Saints and Townies. But now that Exalt mentioned it I bet scum will TRY to be the last one to vote someone off if they claim vengeful townie. So as to prove their "innocence" but not risk a greater chance of dying to Saint.

so now whats stopping vengeful townies killing the last person to vote on them?
                    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                      Ok well good thots all around regarding Saints and Townies. But now that Exalt mentioned it I bet scum will TRY to be the last one to vote someone off if they claim vengeful townie. So as to prove their "innocence" but not risk a greater chance of dying to Saint.

so now whats stopping vengeful townies killing the last person to vote on them?
                      Nothing stops vengeful townies from killing the last person to vote them, but that townie at least gets to choose who they kill. That means there's at least a chance that they choose to kill scum. There's a 0% chance scum are the last person on a Supersaint Townie wagon, assuming they aren't dumb.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also, to clarify, Vengeful Townies only get to use their kill if they are lynched, at least based on the Role PM I got. If Vengeful Townies die through Vengeful kills and such, they don't get to use their ability at all from how I'm reading it. The wording says I get to kill someone if I'm lynched, not 'if you die in any way'.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So more than 0% chance. Not everyone is as smart as you.

Or not every role is truthfully claimed which everyone including scum obviously knows.

I dont think this line of thinking makes any difference at all on day 1 anyway.

sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• So as I've kind of previously alluded to, I mostly agree with Exalts assessment that saints aren't on the table for lynching. Too risky.
                            However, that cant be permanent. From a balance perspective, we shouldnt have to lynch 4 townies just to remove the assumed 4 scum. Supersaint is not inherently a town or scum role (see wiki). And while I understand that scum will avoid hammering the saints, town will too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Nothing stops vengeful townies from killing the last person to vote them, but that townie at least gets to choose who they kill. That means there's at least a chance that they choose to kill scum. There's a 0% chance scum are the last person on a Supersaint Townie wagon, assuming they aren't dumb.
                              I'll take one for town and be the last lynch on a "Supersaint"

Comment

• We had like four vengeful claims out the gate, I didn't see early Supersaint claims, theory: saints are the bad guys

Comment

Working...
                                X