TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like the death throes of a mafia race cop tbh

If you ARE town id be surprised but it would prove your role was useless anyway.

Im sticking by one of you both being mafia and you protecting Paul at this point and pointing to rodney and backwards make me think it may be BOTH.
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• But given the chance that willby DID put in two useless townie investigative roles, id like to see concrete reasoning why rodney and backwards are scum
      sigpic

Comment

• This game could be over. If Exalt is telling the truth, that means I'll be lynched tomorrow if we make it that far. This reaction is exactly what the mafia want
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
          But given the chance that willby DID put in two useless townie investigative roles, id like to see concrete reasoning why rodney and backwards are scum
          Concrete reasons? You're playing the wrong game I'd you want that. It's about intuition, analyzing voting patterns, seeing who is being defended/attacked, etc. Much of it is common sense imo, but that's not all that common in TW unfortunately.

Do what you want. The game will be over after I'm lynched regardless, unless scum fuck their NK up two nights in a row. Then Paul or whoever will get lynched regardless, so I chalk this game up as a loss. Town is just too dumb to figure out how fucking obvious Backwards and Rodney are, and it's too irritating to argue over.

Like how fucking dumb do you all think I am to claim Race Cop if I was scum, when I had zero suspicion on me prior to that? How dumb do you think I am to be the first to lynch my own Godfather teammate if I was scum? You guys are ridiculous.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Concrete reasons? You're playing the wrong game I'd you want that. It's about intuition, analyzing voting patterns, seeing who is being defended/attacked, etc. Much of it is common sense imo, but that's not all that common in TW unfortunately.

Do what you want. The game will be over after I'm lynched regardless, unless scum fuck their NK up two nights in a row. Then Paul or whoever will get lynched regardless, so I chalk this game up as a loss. Town is just too dumb to figure out how fucking obvious Backwards and Rodney are, and it's too irritating to argue over.

Like how fucking dumb do you all think I am to claim Race Cop if I was scum, when I had zero suspicion on me prior to that? How dumb do you think I am to be the first to lynch my own Godfather teammate if I was scum? You guys are ridiculous.
            Doesn't change my mind unfortunately. You are way more obvious than rodney or backwards.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

Doesn't change my mind unfortunately. You are way more obvious than rodney or backwards.
              You clearly aren't good at finding scum then. Good game
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Vote Tally:
                Rodney- 3 (field, ixt, Exalt)
                field- 3 (the_paul, ffe, rodney)
                sdrawkcab- 1 (Exalt)

No Vote: Halp
                This is a formal warning to Halp for inactivity. I know mobile posting is difficult, but you have to give us something.

As it stands, there will be no lynch. As I imagine you all do not want this, I will wait a bit longer for phase change. 8pm CDT (45 minutes)
                Btw, this was the vote count yesterday before your boy Backwards jumped in to save his buddy Rodney and voted Field.

ffe was Field also 'way more obvious' than Backwards or Rodney? You think scum weren't voting Field? This is Mafia 101 stuff. Idk how anyone can not see how ridiculously obvious this shit is. It's seriously frustrating.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• TBH

I trust Pauls claim less, even though he has results he did not jump right out and pressure exalt once exalt claimed race cop. If that was me and i was town race cop i would immediately start to counterclaim or at least question the person who claims my exact role. I did this when Voth claimed 4x bulletproof and i was the shield in that werewolf game. Its possibly Paul and Exalt are both scum and are trying to add confusion to this game

Fuck it Yolo

Unvote Exalt
                  Vote The_Paul
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                    TBH

I trust Pauls claim less, even though he has results he did not jump right out and pressure exalt once exalt claimed race cop. If that was me and i was town race cop i would immediately start to counterclaim or at least question the person who claims my exact role. I did this when Voth claimed 4x bulletproof and i was the shield in that werewolf game. Its possibly Paul and Exalt are both scum and are trying to add confusion to this game

Fuck it Yolo

Unvote Exalt
                    Vote The_Paul
                    Wtf 4x bulletproof did Willby just Jyu me out of 1x?

Also I guess this makes sense

real question is ixt whatchu think
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                      TBH

Fuck it Yolo

Unvote Exalt
                      Vote The_Paul
                      In my defense I have actual results. Unless you think a Exalt, ffe, and myself are all 3 scum, I'm not sure how that can be explained. I understand the suspicion, but I've been pretty up front about my results. Ffe hadnt said anything publicly about being an orc, so I think that was a pretty good piece of information.

As far as why I didn't press Exalt much, I believe that my role is entirely worthless. Making everyone of a specific race to be the scum team isn't like Willby, and makes it way too easy. Maybe there is a real cop, I don't know, but it isn't me. Willby games always have curveballs and chaos, and I believe my role in particular was included to be the chaos. As I said before, I am inclined to believe Exalt's claim because he led with it and it's a pretty odd the wall claim. Combine that with being (one of?) the first to vote on Wark helps.

My cards are on the table. Rodney, Exalt, ffe, and ixt have their cards on the table. Does anyone care about the other people in this game that haven't had to say anything, or do we plan to lose the game by arguing about races? It's your call, I'm sticking with hearing from Halp, who has said nothing, claimed nothing, and didn't even vote yesterday

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also, would a mafia race cop even make any sense? How would that role be beneficial to mafia? I've never seen one, but I guess that doesn't mean it is impossible

Comment

• Also, anyone who didn't vote Exalt yesterday is admitting race is irrelevant. So for people who didn't vote Exalt to get hung up on race cops is a head scratcher to me

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            Vote Tally:
                            Rodney- 3 (field, ixt, Exalt)
                            field- 3 (the_paul, ffe, rodney)
                            sdrawkcab- 1 (Exalt)

No Vote: Halp
                            This is a formal warning to Halp for inactivity. I know mobile posting is difficult, but you have to give us something.

As it stands, there will be no lynch. As I imagine you all do not want this, I will wait a bit longer for phase change. 8pm CDT (45 minutes)
                            Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Jfc really

vote uhhh vote field
                            Can we talk about yesterday's VC, and then Backward's vote on the immediate next post?

People voting Rodney:

Field - town
                            Ixt - claimed tracker, almost certainly town
                            Me

People voting Field:

Paul, ffe, Rodney, and then Backwards for the hammer at last second

Does anyone think scum didnt vote for Field? Anyone at all? ffe and backwards think that, because both are voting me. ffe even said he thinks I'm more likely to be scum over Rodney/Backwards/Paul, which means he 100% thinks no scum voted field. That means he thinks ixt is scum too, or is ffe admitting he is scum himself?

I'm gonna Vote: Backwards since at the very least, Rodney claimed and Paul confirmed the race was right. Backwards did not claim, he hammered Field at the last second, and he ignores everyone else on the Field wagon. He's also the only person not here chiming in besides Halp.

There's a chance Rodney isnt scum and I'm wrong about him, although Backwards saving him yesterday at the last second to lynch Field just looks bad imo. That said, I dont know why scum Rodney would unvote me here when I posted that scum win with a mislynch today. Also, Backwards was the one who 'saved' Rodney and hammered Field, so if anything, Backwards is the source, not Rodney. Rodney being scum is based on the assumption that Backwards is scum, which is the much higher percentage lynch anyway.

Halp might be Backward's buddy too, idk, but backwards is just too damn obvious imo. Look at the vote patterns if you dont believe me. There is 100% at least one scum voting Field, and I'm under the assumption that ixt is town, therefore I know there are at least 2 scum who either voted Field or didnt vote anyone (Halp). People like ffe and backwards voting me are literally saying nobody who voted Field are scum, and that's impossible.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Can we talk about yesterday's VC, and then Backward's vote on the immediate next post?

People voting Rodney:

Field - town
                              Ixt - claimed tracker, almost certainly town
                              Me

People voting Field:

Paul, ffe, Rodney, and then Backwards for the hammer at last second

Does anyone think scum didnt vote for Field? Anyone at all? ffe and backwards think that, because both are voting me. ffe even said he thinks I'm more likely to be scum over Rodney/Backwards/Paul, which means he 100% thinks no scum voted field. That means he thinks ixt is scum too, or is ffe admitting he is scum himself?

I'm gonna Vote: Backwards since at the very least, Rodney claimed and Paul confirmed the race was right. Backwards did not claim, he hammered Field at the last second, and he ignores everyone else on the Field wagon. He's also the only person not here chiming in besides Halp.

There's a chance Rodney isnt scum and I'm wrong about him, although Backwards saving him yesterday at the last second to lynch Field just looks bad imo. That said, I dont know why scum Rodney would unvote me here when I posted that scum win with a mislynch today. Also, Backwards was the one who 'saved' Rodney and hammered Field, so if anything, Backwards is the source, not Rodney. Rodney being scum is based on the assumption that Backwards is scum, which is the much higher percentage lynch anyway.

Halp might be Backward's buddy too, idk, but backwards is just too damn obvious imo. Look at the vote patterns if you dont believe me. There is 100% at least one scum voting Field, and I'm under the assumption that ixt is town, therefore I know there are at least 2 scum who either voted Field or didnt vote anyone (Halp). People like ffe and backwards voting me are literally saying nobody who voted Field are scum, and that's impossible.
                              Backwards race and role please?
                              sigpic

Comment

• I mean sdrawkcab
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X