No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like here we are arguing about Paul's results when ixt literally said Paul visited Rodney last night. His results dont matter as long as they dont contradict what Rodney or ffe claimed. The fact that he was visiting anyone at all says he's got a night action, and the fact that there was no scum NK means either ffe told the truth about being bulletproof and scum targetted him, or town has a doctor that lied about their role. If no doctor, then scum had to target ffe to miss the NK, so Paul didnt do the NK. If he didn't do the NK, then why are people gambling on him when there are like 10 VT claims floating around?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Actually, I thought about it again and I think I fucked up on the mylo claim. If there are 2 scum left, then there are 5 town left, barring a third party. A mislynch today takes it to 4 town, then a scum NK takes it to 3 town. It would THEN be mylo at 3 town, 2 scum.

If theres 3 scum left, then 4 town, and yeah game is over with a mislynch. I think its unlikely there were 4 scum in such a small game though.

So I think it isnt mylo afterall. I just miscounted.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Beast got killed what, day 2? I can't remember, but he was a hidden Miller. There has to be a cop in the game somewhere since that's the case, a normal cop. I'm not saying whoever you are needs to out themselves immediately, but we're getting pretty damn close.
        ffe is your action passive or do you need to tell Willby when you want to use it? I guess don't answer if you're trying to retain some ambiguity
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Alright everyone I have had a scary thought. This came to me while pondering: What if SOMEHOW TP and exalt were actually both race cops? Why the fuck would we have two race cops?

What other races would exist in a Skyrim game? Vampire cult. A vampire cult would make multiple race cops make sense. Does NOT reveal actual cult, but gives opportunity for us to realize cult when some fucker turns up "vampire" race results. Maybe small mafia (2?) and a cult. Tracker, two race cops that can find cult, throw in a joat or something and that's almost balanced...

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Beast got killed what, day 2? I can't remember, but he was a hidden Miller. There has to be a cop in the game somewhere since that's the case, a normal cop. I'm not saying whoever you are needs to out themselves immediately, but we're getting pretty damn close.
            ffe is your action passive or do you need to tell Willby when you want to use it? I guess don't answer if you're trying to retain some ambiguity
            Yeah i think that info may help mafia more than town at this point
            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              Alright everyone I have had a scary thought. This came to me while pondering: What if SOMEHOW TP and exalt were actually both race cops? Why the fuck would we have two race cops?

What other races would exist in a Skyrim game? Vampire cult. A vampire cult would make multiple race cops make sense. Does NOT reveal actual cult, but gives opportunity for us to realize cult when some fucker turns up "vampire" race results. Maybe small mafia (2?) and a cult. Tracker, two race cops that can find cult, throw in a joat or something and that's almost balanced...
              I thought about this too, especially given the last game Willby hosted. I stand by my belief that Exalt (assuming he's telling the truth) and I are in this game as distractions because Willby is a dickhead. I think races are completely worthless for deducing anything, but if they will be of any use I agree it will be something obvious. I wondered about werewolves since there's a group in Skyrim that are secretly werewolves. Something like the Brotherhood or the companions or something like that, I can't remember. That's why I thought I was dropping a bomb with the ffe orc news. I had no idea he had dropped that nugget so early on, I completely missed it.

We're in a shit situation here. If we lynch Exalt and he was telling the truth, I don't see any way that I don't get lynched the following day. If I get lynched, Exalt will be lynched the following day. If mafia is smart, they will kill me tonight and roleblock Exalt again. I'll die and flip race cop, Exalt won't have a result, so he'll be lynched and we'll lose. If we don't lynch scum today this game is pretty much over

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

Yeah i think that info may help mafia more than town at this point
                Fair enough, my question was if it's active the odds would seem low that you guess the correct night that you're going to be targeted. But in the absence of any useful power roles besides ixt coming forward, I agree that you should probably not elaborate any more about it

Comment

I thought about this too, especially given the last game Willby hosted. I stand by my belief that Exalt (assuming he's telling the truth) and I are in this game as distractions because Willby is a dickhead. I think races are completely worthless for deducing anything, but if they will be of any use I agree it will be something obvious. I wondered about werewolves since there's a group in Skyrim that are secretly werewolves. Something like the Brotherhood or the companions or something like that, I can't remember. That's why I thought I was dropping a bomb with the ffe orc news. I had no idea he had dropped that nugget so early on, I completely missed it.

We're in a shit situation here. If we lynch Exalt and he was telling the truth, I don't see any way that I don't get lynched the following day. If I get lynched, Exalt will be lynched the following day. If mafia is smart, they will kill me tonight and roleblock Exalt again. I'll die and flip race cop, Exalt won't have a result, so he'll be lynched and we'll lose. If we don't lynch scum today this game is pretty much over
                  I really don't think we have enough other power roles for you to just be a distraction, as exalt said there's a billion vt claims, clearly some are not town but the lack of claimed "normal roles" makes me think your role cops must be important .... who would be cult leader tho or recruited early? Afk halp? For an easy body to fill wincon?? I missed what ffe claimed, would it have been a good cultclaim???? Exalt who claimed then has no results ? Maybe exalt recruited after claiming investigative and had to claim "I uhhhhh got roleblocked"?

Comment

• Tracker is a really good claim for cult leader, but we don't have enough other power roles that tracker could be a lie I think

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                      Tracker is a really good claim for cult leader, but we don't have enough other power roles that tracker could be a lie I think
                      Ixt is definitely a tracker. He's proven that

Comment

Ixt is definitely a tracker. He's proven that
                        Cult recruiter can just recruit people and say they tracked whoever the person tells them they were targeting and no one is gonna dispute it

Comment

• It doesn't really matter anyway. He's probably really tracker because there's no one claiming other roles, only way he's cult recruiter is if he managed to recruited the useful roles on n1/n2 and that's why everyone's claiming vanilla

Comment

• Stupid mobile BS

What was Rodney's race?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                              Stupid mobile BS

What was Rodney's race?
                              High Elf

Comment

• Okay it makes sense about the Vampires now that I read the intro post.

Vote exalt final vote

1. Nord = scum is a precedent until further notice
                                2. Multiple of the same exact roles have historically included at least one scum role
                                3. As per Paul, look to the people defending others. Exalt been defending Paul pretty hardcore by the end of this phase. Possible they are either both scum or one is vampire that recruited other

There will be no further vote changes on my end. Just got engaged so may or may not be posting less frequently for the next few days
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X