No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit did tp just counterclaim race cop LOL WHAT THE FUCK isn't this the first counter claim we have seen ???
    the_paul why the fuck are you not pushing an exalt lynch if you're literally counterclaiming him?? Cause you think willby added two town race cops to sew chaos? That makes no sense whatsoever placing two of the same investigative rolls, with neither being a backup, in such a small game... literally no sense

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
      Holy shit did tp just counterclaim race cop LOL WHAT THE FUCK isn't this the first counter claim we have seen ???
      the_paul why the fuck are you not pushing an exalt lynch if you're literally counterclaiming him?? Cause you think willby added two town race cops to sew chaos? That makes no sense whatsoever placing two of the same investigative rolls, with neither being a backup, in such a small game... literally no sense
      This is true.

Either one or both have to go because of a number of possibilities.
      1) race doesnt matter AND one is mafia
      2) race matters SO exalt is mafia
      3) race doesnt matter SO their role is useless

Id say because there are two race cop claims, race is likely to matter and exalt is mafia race cop

So vote exalt

Also i would say why do we have a miller if there isnt something OTHER than race cop? Lile regular old alignment cop?
      sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Love showing up to a meeting on time and getting told to sit and wait.

Good points backwards. An Exalt lynch is the low hanging fruit for me to push for. I don't have time to check if he gave a result on day 1, but he says he was roleblocked last night. Not a great look, but if he has a day 1 result that will help his cause. Coming up empty handed twice could be damning.

As for why I'm in the game, yeah I think it's because Willby is a dick. I blocked out a lot of that cult game, but if I remember right I was the only investigates role for town and I was fucking naive. The world of Skyrim is known to be chaotic, so having results all over the place that don't do anything but confuse people fits the bill for that. Also, Exalt claimed role cop pretty early, and he also claimed Nord. I have a ton of respect for Exalt, but if he planned that claim out that far in advance, he's more clever than even I thought. At this point though, I want to see who defends people. For example, FFE and that x-shot claim sounds crazy, but I've gone back and forth on him in earlier phases and I haven't noticed people flocking to his defense. Same with when I got heat, nobody helped me. And the closest thing Exalt got to help was from me. So I want to see what happens to other people, because out of everybody alive, the 3 of us are the only ones I can think of who've been under the microscope.

Seriously, if Exalt planned this out on day 1 to: immediately vote his godfather, claim race cop, and then come out as a Nord on day 2, and did all that as scum... well then fuck me
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

This is true.

Either one or both have to go because of a number of possibilities.
          1) race doesnt matter AND one is mafia
          2) race matters SO exalt is mafia
          3) race doesnt matter SO their role is useless

Id say because there are two race cop claims, race is likely to matter and exalt is mafia race cop

So vote exalt

Also i would say why do we have a miller if there isnt something OTHER than race cop? Lile regular old alignment cop?
          I agree one or the other, why exalt? I thought exalt was full of shit myself... but then out of nowhere t_p posts claiming the exact same shit (why didn't t_p shit a brick in thread day2 when exalt claimed race cop?!?!?!?!) I gotta go back and reread t_p reaction to exalt claim, maybe t_p alignment changed and this is a play at a win for a cult??? I can't comprehend how t_p would just be quiet day2 when exalt claims race cop if t_p has a role pm that says race cop unless t_p isn't a race cop and this is some fucking wierd play to control the lynch... he nonchalantly threw his vote on halp after counterclaiming? Rather than pushing exalt lynch? Something is definitely amiss

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I agree one or the other, why exalt? I thought exalt was full of shit myself... but then out of nowhere t_p posts claiming the exact same shit (why didn't t_p shit a brick in thread day2 when exalt claimed race cop?!?!?!?!) I gotta go back and reread t_p reaction to exalt claim, maybe t_p alignment changed and this is a play at a win for a cult??? I can't comprehend how t_p would just be quiet day2 when exalt claims race cop if t_p has a role pm that says race cop unless t_p isn't a race cop and this is some fucking wierd play to control the lynch... he nonchalantly threw his vote on halp after counterclaiming? Rather than pushing exalt lynch? Something is definitely amiss
            The only reason is that Paul correctly identified me as Orc

I dont know personally of any confirmed Exalt claims.
            sigpic

Comment

• the_paul hmm well you answered some of my questions in your post right as I posted...

Comment

• It could be that both are mafia and only one is race cop, and they are corroborating information and exalt claimed he was RB but actually gave his result to Paul to strengthen his claim. Sounds hella farfetched but either way at least one should be mafia
                sigpic

Comment

He did? Sorry, I missed that... it's hard to keep track on mobile..

well, I'll bite then
                  vote exalt

Comment

I have none. Each night, the result was 'Failed'. I obviously have the mafia RB on me every night. I thought Voth RBed me N1, which is why I said as much after he flipped, but maybe it was scum instead. I'm glad the rest of you can do whatever you want freely each night while my useless role is blocked, but you lose that after I'm dead. Good luck with that.

Also, I kinda believe Paul. He had zero reason to claim race cop there as scum, same as I had zero reason to do it yesterday if I was scum. It's ridiculous af that people like backwards and rodney cant even comprehend that no scum would just willingly throw their neck onto the chopping block when they had zero suspicion before then. It's annoying that people think Paul or I are that horrible as scum players. It's like you all go for whatever is the dumbest explanation, rather than giving anyone more credit than that.

Imo, Paul is legit and both of our roles were just red herring mindfucks by WillBy. I don't see any reason for there to be only one race cop if both are useless roles. That means I dont care about a counterclaim.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I have none. Each night, the result was 'Failed'. I obviously have the mafia RB on me every night. I thought Voth RBed me N1, which is why I said as much after he flipped, but maybe it was scum instead. I'm glad the rest of you can do whatever you want freely each night while my useless role is blocked, but you lose that after I'm dead. Good luck with that.

Also, I kinda believe Paul. He had zero reason to claim race cop there as scum, same as I had zero reason to do it yesterday if I was scum. It's ridiculous af that people like backwards and rodney cant even comprehend that no scum would just willingly throw their neck onto the chopping block when they had zero suspicion before then. It's annoying that people think Paul or I are that horrible as scum players. It's like you all go for whatever is the dumbest explanation, rather than giving anyone more credit than that.

Imo, Paul is legit and both of our roles were just red herring mindfucks by WillBy. I don't see any reason for there to be only one race cop if both are useless roles. That means I dont care about a counterclaim.
                      I HIGHLY doubt that Willby would put two useless townie race cops in a 13 person game.

Just like Rodney didnt put 3 super saint townies last game

ONE of you are still bound to be mafia, if not both

Tbh I would call it a great move if you were both mafia and planned this from day 1
                      sigpic

Comment

• Since I'm probably dead today, my scum pool is Rodney, Backward, and if thered a 4th, it's between ffe and malp. I dont know if this game was large enough for 4 scum though.

So yeah, Backwards and Rodney are the scum team. You heard it here first. Please fuck them up after I'm gone town.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt that Willby would put two useless townie race cops in a 13 person game.

Just like Rodney didnt put 3 super saint townies last game

ONE of you are still bound to be mafia, if not both

Tbh I would call it a great move if you were both mafia and planned this from day 1
                          We both aren't mafia, and I see zero reason for Paul to have claimed race cop as scum unless he is a Mafia Race Cop.

Idgaf though. If you are all town, you're gonna get fucked after I'm gone and the Mafia RB blocks ixt the entire rest of the way. Then you'll have Paul who you'll all likely lynch like morons and lose the game to Backwards playing stupid like always and Rodney being obvious AF and nobody even paying attention to it.

Anyway, WillBy gifted scum this game based on the roles like mine.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            Current Phase: Day 2

1) Beast- Imperial Army Deserter- Miller-modkilled N1
                            2) Voth- Wood Elf Meadery Owner- Townie Roleblocker- Killed N1
                            3) field - Vanilla Town
                            4) kthx- Nord Stormcloak Lieutenant- [CODE]Mafia Godfather -Lynched/Banned/Modkilled D1
                            5) ixt
                            6) sdrawkcab
                            7) Exalt
                            8) the_paul
                            9) ffe
                            10) rodney
                            11) Malp
                            Btw, with 7 left alive, and 3 scum, there is a max of 4 town alive right now. Town would've already lost if there were 4 scum, so there either has to be 3, or theres a 3rd party and town already lost anyway.

So lynching me brings it to max of 3 town vs 3 scum, meaning town loses.

Good game
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Fucked that up. Mobile sucks. Fixed version:

If there are 3 scum left alive, there can only be 4 max town, thus if you mislynch me today, game over.

If there are only 2 scum left alive (because Kthx already died), then there can only be max 5 town left alive. Lynching me brings it down to 4. A successful scum NK makes it 3, and thus town loses.

So good game either way. That's a wrap.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Gonna say once again for the record to gloat and call my townie teammates bad if I'm right after the game: scum team is Rodney and Backwards.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X