No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya vehicle, notice too .. i'm pretty sure about this but hasn't he been late to vote of scum wagons always and never started any to my knowledge.. I may be wrong but from what I remember I believe I'm right
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just to be clear, there are 3 people listed. 1 of the 3 has lynched 0 mafia members. The 2nd of the 3 has lynched 0 mafia members. The third of the 3 has lynched both mafia members. And I'm the one that needs to full claim to be unvoted? Jesus Christ, do you guys even think before pressing send?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• If your a vampire then why wouldn't you vote for mafia, on top of having an advantage of knowing who to vote for given the subtraction ou f the player pool in your group of vampires
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Luckily for you dipshits I was planning on full claiming today anyway. I'm tempted not to, because of how fucking horrible your logic is, but I can finally stop playing catch up.

I'm the town 2 shot vigi. I had to clean my gun night 1 to have the ability to use kills later on, so no action. I targeted nobody night 2. I tried to kill Kassius last night. Before you all freak out, let me elaborate.

The shitty caveat to my role is that if I kill a townie with my first kill, I commit suicide the following night. I didn't trust Kassius's claim, and lucky for me he claimed 3rd party. I also made sure he explicitly said he was using a vest last night, which he said shortly after phase change. My kill was obviously unsuccessful, so I am not committing suicide, and I have 1 shot left.

We have a 50:50 chance of lynching scum today, assuming Vehicle isn't fucking us all. If we choose wrong between Wark/PF and e lynch a townie, I'm shooting the other one tonight. So take your pick. Right now I'm going to

Vote KTHX

because of his tenuous (at best) grasp of statistics. The only lynch options until we hear from Beast are me, Wark, and PF. You know my role, so to me its down to these 2. If Vehicle is telling the truth, we have a 100% of killing scum in the next 2 phases. Unless of course we lynch PF and Wark is the godfather, in which case we lynch him tomorrow, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

It would be really great if Beast watched Kassius last night for some reason and can verify me, but the right move was to watch Willby. Beast, you're up.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            If your a vampire then why wouldn't you vote for mafia, on top of having an advantage of knowing who to vote for given the subtraction ou f the player pool in your group of vampires
            So just so we're on the same page, your argument is that I am a 3rd party role because I have been lynching exclusively mafia members (day 1 aside), while you are less suspicious because you have lynched more townies? Is that where we're at in this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              the_paul

Paul u probably have to role confirm now for me to unvote you. If kthx is telling truth you are the perfect vampire sigh
              I really want to hear the logic behind this. I have been on both mafia lynches, but I'm the one that needed to full claim? Why would you ignore kthx and PF, both of whom have lynched more townies than scum. I don't think PF has been on either Mafia wagon. I'd have to double check on Wark. I'd love to get an elaboration on this statement, because it makes absolutely no sense at face value.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

So just so we're on the same page, your argument is that I am a 3rd party role because I have been lynching exclusively mafia members (day 1 aside), while you are less suspicious because you have lynched more townies? Is that where we're at in this game?
                Yes I'm saying that in a game with three powers it makes more sense for a third party group to target a group that they can't feed off. Don't pretend like this is something shocking for you as it's happened just like this in multiple games.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Wtf......
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I really want to hear the logic behind this. I have been on both mafia lynches, but I'm the one that needed to full claim? Why would you ignore kthx and PF, both of whom have lynched more townies than scum. I don't think PF has been on either Mafia wagon. I'd have to double check on Wark. I'd love to get an elaboration on this statement, because it makes absolutely no sense at face value.
                    Because kthx has claimed a 3rd party vamp hunter for town and that we have 2 vampires alive as of yesterday. He is the only person who can know this role and it is dangerous as crap if we have more 3rd parties for town. Also studied your voting patterns and they were always late to the game and you started a few lone votes on town..
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So if it was you who shot at kass then who did willby protect? Did he ever reveal who he protected.. I have conference call but we gotta look for that info. I sure hope he was smart enough to tell town last phase.. I dunno if he did the sigh
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Yes I'm saying that in a game with three powers it makes more sense for a third party group to target a group that they can't feed off. Don't pretend like this is something shocking for you as it's happened just like this in multiple games.
                        I think trying to argue that I'm most suspicious when I've been on 2 mafia lynches in 3 days, and you are not because you've lynched at least 2 townies, is asinine at best. We also have no evidence of a 3rd party except for your allegations, and you have yet to claim or be proven. I'm set on killing anyone anti town, which is what I've been doing, whether they are mafia or whatever you want to call this alleged 3rd party group.

Comment

• As of now there is zero evidence to back up you went for kass. ..

Beast who did you watch last night? Very curious.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Because kthx has claimed a 3rd party vamp hunter for town and that we have 2 vampires alive as of yesterday. He is the only person who can know this role and it is dangerous as crap if we have more 3rd parties for town. Also studied your voting patterns and they were always late to the game and you started a few lone votes on town..
                            So, to be clear, you're trusting Wark who A) still hasn't claimed, and B) has no proof of a 3rd party role outside of his claim, because I started votes on townies? Ignoring the fact that my votes end on scum when the majority of people's votes have ended on townies, yourself included? God I hope you guys buy this and lynch me, you'd be giving Voth enough ammunition to make up for how last game went for him.

Comment

• Because I have no clue who mafia is, I don't have 2 or maybe 3 more players to strike off the list do of course it's more obvious. I honestly think vehicles claim is more bullshit to be honest, but you are being purposefully obtuse.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

As of now there is zero evidence to back up you went for kass. ..

Beast who did you watch last night? Very curious.
                                Same amount of evidence that Wark has that there are vampires in the game, and that he went for you last night. Only thing you have is voting patterns, which you are choosing to vote for me because I kill scum a majority of the time. Willby wouldn't have protected Kassius, because Kassius claimed to have bulletproof vests. Only reason he would lie about that is if he was scum. Same reason I went for him, if he died it meant he was scum.

If I were a betting man I would say Willby protected Beast last night. It is the most logical move

Comment

Working...
                                X