No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh lol my typos so bad.. I'm as unsure who the godfather is as anyone. My investigations come up innocent if I investigate the godfather.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Phase change in about ~10 min

Comment

• Kthx: 5 (Vehicle, Jessup, the_paul, Kassius, PartyFalcon)
        PartyFalcon: 1 (Kthx)
        the_paul: 1 (Exalt)
        Last edited by ixt; 05-08-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• In an attempt to gain more intel from the shadows for the Mafia, he was completely oblivious to hidden security cameras in the alleyways that caught his every move. He was caught red-handed.

Kthx has been lynched. He was a Consigliere.

BEGIN NIGHT 4

Comment

• Get. Fucked.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I wonder if I was early enough on my 3rd mafia lynch of the game to not have to defend this one moving forward...

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• So Jessup, if PF has come up Innocent, that makes him a godfather as I'm the neutral survivor ? Or is there a chance it's exalt/paul/beast?

Comment

• Doesn't make sense for the remaining scum to traget me tonight as killing me doesn't advance their victory condition. Would be hilarious if they did though, puts town a step further ahead. I'm just happy I made it this far lol.

Comment

• But.. if I do go.. might be cause I'm railing against the right (wrong) people as far as they're concerned and drumming up true-townie support. So my remaining suspect was PartyFalcon. I'll take that to the grave if I'm killed tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                      Doesn't make sense for the remaining scum to traget me tonight as killing me doesn't advance their victory condition. Would be hilarious if they did though, puts town a step further ahead. I'm just happy I made it this far lol.
                      Unless you're bulletproof for another reason, i.e. the godfather. Kassius or PF are my bets for godfather, far and away. It basically has to be. Beast proved himself to be a watcher on night 1. What the hell he has done since then is beyond me, but he was basically confirmed at one point. I'm the town vigi, and I think at this point my voting record speaks for itself, but I am not 100% proven yet, I'll give you that. Exalt I do not think is godfather just because I think a Kthx/Exalt scum team would have done more damage in this game. Not real evidence, but I strongly believe that Exalt is just a distracted townie.

A scenario does exist where either Vehicle or Jessup is the godfather, but the odds are so long that I have trouble even giving it any attention. I'd love to hear opinions on this, but Kassius/PF are 1A and 1B for suspicion from me.

Comment

• Thanks Paul, a post like that at least keeps me alive one more night if it makes the scum believe I might split the vote tomorrow. Bit of a moot point arguing about it now, but I don't think my vote record screams scum really does it. For the past 3 days all I've talked about is kthx/pf/apoc. And they are all I've voted for.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          In an attempt to gain more intel from the shadows for the Mafia, he was completely oblivious to hidden security cameras in the alleyways that caught his every move. He was caught red-handed.

Kthx has been lynched. He was a Consigliere.

BEGIN NIGHT 4
                          :jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::j ester:

hahaha The Jester Mafia Consigliere Investigator.. I'm Dead LOOOOOOOL

This mafia was powerful as shit and we slaying them one by one. Common sense would say with all these power roles there is no way they can have 5 members.. but it VERY WELL may be possible cause where the fuck was beast??

Beast has either been BLACKMAILED (where he can not say his results out loud by an EXTRA mafia or he is on heroin binge and nodded off or is 3rd Party. I suspect BLACKMAILED which means .. 2 MORE MAFIA TO GO GUYS sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I suppose Exalt and PartyFalcon are mafia.

Exalt if you have a trap use it on me. you SCUM!!!

The_Paul choose one of them and cap their ass,, remember I got innocent on PartyFalcon so most likely EXALT is a BLACKMAILER

Beast Watch EITHER me /(Jessup) or The_Paul tonight if you are still town you druggie dropout.

KAss relax you have nothing to worry about. (You possible backup Godfather) :rolleyes4:

Vehicle do your SAYANCE!!! and report bright and early your results!! :deal:

FK U SCUM!! :gorgeous: lol
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                            Thanks Paul, a post like that at least keeps me alive one more night if it makes the scum believe I might split the vote tomorrow. Bit of a moot point arguing about it now, but I don't think my vote record screams scum really does it. For the past 3 days all I've talked about is kthx/pf/apoc. And they are all I've voted for.
                            Honestly, and I freely admit this is unfair, but since you claimed 3rd party I didn't even bother to look at your vote history. It's a double standard and it's unfair, but I haven't looked. It would take some set of balls to be the godfather and claim survivor so early in the game, especially as a newer player, but these are the bold moves that often win games. So I'm still suspicious of you.

Don't set any traps on me tonight. I'll take a shot on somebody, so hit or miss I will be out of night actions. Don't trap someone who amounts to a vanilla townie. Actually Exalt, keep me in the loop for this, if only to give the mafia one more target to consider. Out of curiosity, what happens if the godfather gets caught in a trap? Interesting thought.

Here's the game plan. I'm going to shoot someone. Jessup is going to do... whatever it is the Sheriff does? Exalt choose to trap myself, Jessup, Beast, or Vehicle. Beast you better fucking watch somebody tonight, either Jessup, Vehicle, Exalt, or myself. I'd suggest keeping things vague so that the mafia has more of a crap shoot, but if we need to organize more, so be it. Am I missing anything here?

Comment

• What are the thoughts on how the godfather would flip in Vehicle's readings? Would be show up as a scum or an innocent? Probably innocent I would think, right? Only thing is, it's not a traditional investigative role so I don't know if the same results would apply

Comment

• Slight revision. T_P just cap Exalt.. don't even bother with a possible godfather PartyFalcon who can block you shot.

Beast you have to watch Exalt I suppose too because godfather(PArtYfalCON) should be able to block any investigation you do on him. Hidden message for PF is PAY CON!!!! :laugh:
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X