Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    What are the thoughts on how the godfather would flip in Vehicle's readings? Would be show up as a scum or an innocent? Probably innocent I would think, right? Only thing is, it's not a traditional investigative role so I don't know if the same results would apply
    Godfather will come up as (GOOD/TOWM/INNOCENT) for vehicle
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Slight revision. T_P just cap Exalt.. don't even bother with a possible godfather PartyFalcon who can block you shot.

Beast you have to watch Exalt I suppose too because godfather(PArtYfalCON) should be able to block any investigation you do on him. Hidden message for PF is PAY CON!!!! :laugh:
      If we're wanting Exalt to lay a trap down, shooting him won't be very conducive to getting that done. Just saying. PF hasn't even claimed anything, might be less of a risky shot, no?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        Kthx: 4 (Vehicle, Jessup, the_paul, Kassius)
        PartyFalcon: 1 (Kthx)
        the_paul: 1 (Exalt)
        Hi, please let the record reflect that I too voted for ixt (not that it really matters; I believe it was post #1036).

Also I’m not GF, and I wouldn’t recommend shooting me, but who am I to tell you how to live your life? I legit don’t trust any of you (I’ve argued myself into thinking each of you could be the GF given the number and types of roles the mafia has/has had), so there’s that.

Comment

• Lol I voted for kthx not ixt, although I like the idea that I voted for the mod

Comment

If we're wanting Exalt to lay a trap down, shooting him won't be very conducive to getting that done. Just saying. PF hasn't even claimed anything, might be less of a risky shot, no?
            Your impotent shooting the godfather Paul. So unless you are not who you say you are Exalt is the only left to go for. Cap that MOFO!! Do your job, Exalt is a BLACKMAILER by ALL evidence. Beast disappearing was a BLACKMAIL.. it had to be a shot action modifier exalt had. This is ONLY logical thing to me.

Blow that MOFO's head off !! This is what you've been waiting for dude so do it! Between you and exalt you guys the ONLY ones left unconfirmed so it is either YOU or HIM lying. I trust is is HIM by how all things voting wise have gone.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Notice: My mistake and post 1038 has been edited.

Comment

• He probably just couldn't live with the memory of staking Jessup.

Good fucking job though.

I might die tonight since our cop is dead so I'll give my thoughts now:

I had to do this to collect my thoughts:
                2. Vehicle - TOWN - psychic
                5. PartyFalcon
                7. Jessup - TOWN - naive cop
                8. Beast - watcher or godfather?
                10. the_paul - TOWN - vigilante?
                11. Exalt
                13. Kassius- survivor or godfather
                I know I'm town and I think I've proven it. Jessup I believe is town but I also think he's naive as there have been a host of other investigative roles. Paul I believe is town based off of his roleclaim and the way he went about it targeting Kassius.

I also think it's just the godfather left and that Beast should watch me tonight.

I left PartyFalcon and Exalt empty because they haven't been that involved so it's hard to judge, but I'll give general thoughts.

Exalt's recent posts seem defensive and needlessly abrasive for a town that's doing pretty well. He especially calls me out, saying my role is bullshit even though it's been nearly proven. This was the same picture kthx tried to paint, and it's the obvious argument to try to keep me from helping steer votes. That would make the mafia team exalt, backwards, kthx, halp, subbed-in apoc. I know that's a strong team but ... is it that strong? He refused to vote with us for yesterday's lynch (pushing for Kassius instead). Signs are there, but not flashing red ones.

Partyfalcon I really can't say. We killed him early last game, his first, so it's hard to get a good read. He's actively posted in bursts but disappeared for the past two days, real life happens though. The phase he was most active in, the last one, he voted for apoc early-ish as was the plan but still said his preference was Kassius, worth noting.

Now, Beast and Kassius.

Beast knew Willby visited Exalt on N1. If he's not a watcher, then how? Like it's possible kthx checked Willby N1 and found out he was a cop, but that still doesn't explain why he knew he visited Exalt. The only reason I don't clear him immediately is because there have been a lot of one-off abilities and "the mafia gets the track one person one night" would not be a surprising one. If someone else can explain it to me better, Beast is my least suspect.

Kassius claimed survivor but could be godfather and the only way to know is to lynch him. I can't find it now but I remember he let that roleclaim out pretty easily after some light pressuring from Willby. And he's a survivor with not one, but two bulletproof vests. Why would a survivor get two? He's been helping lynch mafia, but it's a bad strategy because eventually there will be three people left, and at that point they'd be fools not to kill Kassius and either win or force a draw. So, it's a really convenient roleclaim but a bad long-term strategy, and there's no way he would of known all of his friends would get whacked. Two bullet proof vests though?

If I had to vote right now I think I would be torn between Kassius and Exalt.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Your impotent shooting the godfather Paul. So unless you are not who you say you are Exalt is the only left to go for. Cap that MOFO!! Do your job, Exalt is a BLACKMAILER by ALL evidence. Beast disappearing was a BLACKMAIL.. it had to be a shot action modifier exalt had. This is ONLY logical thing to me.

Blow that MOFO's head off !! This is what you've been waiting for dude so do it! Between you and exalt you guys the ONLY ones left unconfirmed so it is either YOU or HIM lying. I trust is is HIM by how all things voting wise have gone.
                  Most Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF night so far, this, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    He probably just couldn't live with the memory of staking Jessup.

Good fucking job though.

I might die tonight since our cop is dead so I'll give my thoughts now:

I had to do this to collect my thoughts:
                    2. Vehicle - TOWN - psychic
                    5. PartyFalcon
                    8. Beast - watcher or godfather?
                    10. the_paul - TOWN - vigilante?
                    11. Exalt
                    13. Kassius- survivor or godfather
                    I know I'm town and I think I've proven it. Jessup I believe is town but I also think he's naive as there have been a host of other investigative roles. Paul I believe is town based off of his roleclaim and the way he went about it targeting Kassius.

I also think it's just the godfather left and that Beast should watch me tonight.

I left PartyFalcon and Exalt empty because they haven't been that involved so it's hard to judge, but I'll give general thoughts.

Exalt's recent posts seem defensive and needlessly abrasive for a town that's doing pretty well. He especially calls me out, saying my role is bullshit even though it's been nearly proven. This was the same picture kthx tried to paint, and it's the obvious argument to try to keep me from helping steer votes. That would make the mafia team exalt, backwards, kthx, halp, subbed-in apoc. I know that's a strong team but ... is it that strong? He refused to vote with us for yesterday's lynch (pushing for Kassius instead). Signs are there, but not flashing red ones.

Partyfalcon I really can't say. We killed him early last game, his first, so it's hard to get a good read. He's actively posted in bursts but disappeared for the past two days, real life happens though. The phase he was most active in, the last one, he voted for apoc early-ish as was the plan but still said his preference was Kassius, worth noting.

Now, Beast and Kassius.

Beast knew Willby visited Exalt on N1. If he's not a watcher, then how? Like it's possible kthx checked Willby N1 and found out he was a cop, but that still doesn't explain why he knew he visited Exalt. The only reason I don't clear him immediately is because there have been a lot of one-off abilities and "the mafia gets the track one person one night" would not be a surprising one. If someone else can explain it to me better, Beast is my least suspect.

Kassius claimed survivor but could be godfather and the only way to know is to lynch him. I can't find it now but I remember he let that roleclaim out pretty easily after some light pressuring from Willby. And he's a survivor with not one, but two bulletproof vests. Why would a survivor get two? He's been helping lynch mafia, but it's a bad strategy because eventually there will be three people left, and at that point they'd be fools not to kill Kassius and either win or force a draw. So, it's a really convenient roleclaim but a bad long-term strategy, and there's no way he would of known all of his friends would get whacked. Two bullet proof vests though?

If I had to vote right now I think I would be torn between Kassius and Exalt.
                    I actually had 3.

Comment

• The more I think about it maybe PartyFalcon too. I'd have to go check his votes and I don't have that in me right now. A new godfather would try to fly under the radar, and he has.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

He probably just couldn't live with the memory of staking Jessup.

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:: dunce:

What the actual fuck Vehicle ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You dunce!! If I'm a na?ve cop with all these power roles I'll fucking kill ixt irl and slowly 0-10 him in twdd for 100 years straight!!

How in the fuck do you think in a role madness setup like this the town sheriff would be na?ve????

Are you seeing the power roles that scum is flipping in this game? Are you on CRACK ATM?? wtf man.. That is NOTHING to bank on at this late stage of the game ROFL. Get that silly idea out of your head a flush it right down the damn toilet dude. My investigations are legit!! I'm fucking gamble my last cent that I'm not naive
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I don't really care if I get a kill tonight. If I target someone and they don't die, then they are the godfather. Kassius is the only one who claimed any kind of bulletproof modifier, so only the godfather should survive a shot from me. I'd rather target the godfather and fail, instead of shoot a townie in the head and succeed. I guess as long as I make it known who I target it won't matter. I doubt the mafia would be foolish enough to target me tonight, but you never know.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

The more I think about it maybe PartyFalcon too. I'd have to go check his votes and I don't have that in me right now. A new godfather would try to fly under the radar, and he has.
                            Yeah please do go check my votes; I never voted for apoc (which you said I did in your previous post); the first vote I recall casting was the day we killed voth (bad look, I know—this is where I first picked up heat and never really lost it from what I can tell), then I voted for kassius the next day phase, then I voted for kthx yesterday-day-phase. Tbh I don’t remember what happened before voth, but I don’t think I ever voted for apoc. This is however the second time you’ve said I voted for someone for whom I did not vote (last time you said I was voting for you when I was actually voting for kass), so yeah if you wanna throw shade at me for my voting patterns, please go check them first instead of spreading misinformation.

Comment

• Oh yeah, before voth I abstained on day 1. So yeah, I think you can analyze that (but I encourage you to go double check my memory if you think I’m lying)
                              D1. Abstain
                              D2. Voth
                              D3. Kassius
                              D4. Kthx

Comment

I don't really care if I get a kill tonight. If I target someone and they don't die, then they are the godfather. Kassius is the only one who claimed any kind of bulletproof modifier, so only the godfather should survive a shot from me. I'd rather target the godfather and fail, instead of shoot a townie in the head and succeed. I guess as long as I make it known who I target it won't matter. I doubt the mafia would be foolish enough to target me tonight, but you never know.
                                WTF.. you would rather waste ur shot on a godfather and die leaving him alive AND the 5th likely mafia member than go for EXALT who is full of shit? I'm telling u man EXALT is BLACKMAILER. Why did beast disappear?

BLACKMAILER -

Choose a person each night to blackmail. They are prevented from speaking or whispering during the day, and can only say "I am blackmailed." when on trial. You can read whispers that others send during the daytime. If your blackmailed target attempts to speak during the daytime, they will receive a white bolded text that says "You are blackmailed."

This role is semi modified because blackmailing every night is tooo powerful. Seriously guys don't fuck this up or I'm gonna go VOTH KTHX and EXALT 4EVER on you:argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argu e::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue ::argue::argue::argue::argue::argue:
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X