No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, according to beast's posts, beast is a watcher (i.e. lookout), according to jessup's posts, beast is a tracker. according to everyone else's posts, it's a crapshoot because everyone confuses the roles constantly.

Comment

• The Fortune Teller was sitting at her usual table, gazing into her crystal ball deep in thought. Suddenly, before she could realize imminent doom, a dark shadow arose from behind her curtains and slit her throat. She crashed heavily to the floor.

The next day, the town was met with a rather gruesome sight. Two people lied facedown in the courtyard, hands face and body filled with deep gashes and wounds in a pile of their own blood. The victims were soon identified.

Vehicle has been killed. She was a Psychic.
      Jessup has been killed. He was a Sheriff.
      Beast has been killed. He was a Lookout.

BEGIN DAY 5

Comment

• wtf loooooooool 3 of us died ?? wtf type shenanigans is this?? W/e lol now i'm mad at u ixt.. dunno what power this was but umm.... too strong...…...
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• *death rattle*

Comment

• to Exalt PartyFalcon the_paul Kassius next phase is modified to 3pm since I'm working from 10-230 tomorrow, need extra time please inquire

Comment

• LMAO GG.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• What the fuck just happened? I shit the bed and didn't even use a night action. I didn't think phase would end like that on a Saturday morning. If you guys want to vote me for that, I don't blame you. I need to go figure out who the fuck is even still alive
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• 4 of us left, me, Exalt, Kassius, and PF.

I can't wrap my head around Exalt being scum.

PF is who I had a message typed out to shoot, but I waited to think about it more, and phase ended. Although if there is a godfather, this wouldn't have done any good.

Kassius I tried to kill once already, and was unsuccessful. He claimed bulletproof survivor very early on, which seems odd for a godfather to do. But, the fact remains, I did try to nightkill him and was unsuccessful.

There has to be some kind of activator that if this person is the last Mafia member alive they can do that crazy kill. Kind of like 3 people had to die to activate Vehicle's ability. That's the only thing I can think of for an OP ability like that. What are the thoughts here?

Vehicle and Jessup , sorry I didn't get an action off. I waited a little bit to hear any suggestions from people not realizing phase change was impending. I dropped the ball, and I'll probably get lynched for it to lose the game for town. And it'll be hard to argue with those who want to do so. I shit the bed, I apologize

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• ixt said delete this ???? w/e
                      Last edited by Jessup; 05-09-2020, 04:41 PM.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh fuck sake, err how about you all make a train on the lynch votes and I'll just vote whichever has the most :-) I think we've got a werewolf 3rd party, me neutral survivor, mafia godfather and maybe 1 townie left.

Comment

• PF godfather
                          Exalt werewolf
                          Paul townie xshot guy
                          Kassius survivor, how I see it

So assuming Exalt can't do that crazy shit again tonight, I say we kill the one who can kill us tonight, Party Falcon. the_paul thoughts?

Comment

• Jessup remove your last post.

Comment

• Ah so Paul, shoot Exalt tonight and lynch pf today.. Townie victory?

Comment

• Vote PARTYFALCON

Comment

Working...
                                X