Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    jessup is a fag though
    at least he's got writing like a woman down pretty well, lots of trannies don't learn how to pass in text
    Stopping natural selection through welfare was a mistake
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• stopping competitive selection by establishing borders was also a mistake
      at least warlords have the decency to spend the money they steal from the locals on themselves

Comment

• You Guys Have Some Serious Cringe Factor ……..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup gets so much stick on these forums, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
            Jessup gets so much stick on these forums, lol.
            never heard of a tranny who disliked getting stick

Comment

• This is going to be one of those things that we talk about forever but it never actually happens
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I mean at this point we might as well start a new signup thread. The signups started like nearly a month ago, game was supposed to start a week ago, the amount of afk's we're going to end up with is going to make for a real shitty game imo.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  I mean at this point we might as well start a new signup thread. The signups started like nearly a month ago, game was supposed to start a week ago, the amount of afk's we're going to end up with is going to make for a real shitty game imo.
                  Yeah at this point this is probably the right thing to do

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• And honestly guys, the transphobia towards Jessup is kind of gross and disgusting. It's one thing to call someone a fag on these forums or to troll them or roast them or whatever, but it's bordering on truly hateful speech. I didn't even know Jessup was trans (or ... am I the one being trolled?), but it's gone past like name-calling and general trolling to being really embarrassing for you guys and these forums for how hateful and close-minded you are.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

And honestly guys, the transphobia towards Jessup is kind of gross and disgusting. It's one thing to call someone a fag on these forums or to troll them or roast them or whatever, but it's bordering on truly hateful speech. I didn't even know Jessup was trans (or ... am I the one being trolled?), but it's gone past like name-calling and general trolling to being really embarrassing for you guys and these forums for how hateful and close-minded you are.
                      I know I'm going to get trolled for this too, but I tend to agree with you here. It's not the word faggot or anything that bothers me though. If you want to talk shit to Jessup for in game plays or whatever, knock yourself out and go as hard as you want. Using irl shit to trash someone for in game decisions or whatever seems weird to me. I'm always in favor of going super hard on people for in game fuckups, and imo there's enough ammunition for that to not have the need to go after irl things. If anyone should be getting trashed anymore, Beast should be getting hammered worse than anybody

Comment

really embarrassing for you guys and these forums
                        As an outsider, I find the preachy hugboxing to be way more of a turnoff than the faux-hate speech.
                        Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        how hateful and close-minded you are.
                        Close-mindedness is about an unwillingness to listen. If you want to see references to cyborg literature or whatever, then provide setups for jokes which use a post-gender framework.
                        I'll also contend that having the first thing that a rude stranger say be that they think you pass is pretty far from offensive to most dysphorics, but whether or not you agree I suspect you've never considered it.

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Yeah at this point this is probably the right thing to do
                        Likely, but it's OP that is actually missing here

Comment

And honestly guys, the transphobia towards Jessup is kind of gross and disgusting. It's one thing to call someone a fag on these forums or to troll them or roast them or whatever, but it's bordering on truly hateful speech. I didn't even know Jessup was trans (or ... am I the one being trolled?), but it's gone past like name-calling and general trolling to being really embarrassing for you guys and these forums for how hateful and close-minded you are.
                          I'm not phobic of trans "people" I just can't stand the fact that people like yourself hold their hands while they ruin their own fucking lives. The most disgusting part is when you sit here and clap and tell them how brave they are or some shit while you know most people are thinking how fucking disgusting they look. That's the difference between us, I atleast am willing to insult the guy to his face over lying to him to further his own mental gymnastics that he could actually be another sex by taking hormones. Theres a reason 42% of transgender people end up offing themselves, and it's because people pretend to be accepting of their choice instead of telling them to get the mental help they need. It's a mental disorder, not something to be accepted or applauded.
                          Last edited by kthx; 05-21-2020, 12:48 PM.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Of course lying to people so they can live in their illusionary world is apparently the right thing to do. I prefer to be the one to yell the emperor is naked however.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• welp this thread just took a turn for the worst
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• scarlet See what I mean?

kthx I'm not going to engage in this argument in a mafia signup thread, or really anywhere. I'm not holding anyone's hand, I'm not holding anyone up as a hero. I'm just saying I find it very off-putting that she is constantly being attacked for a real-life decision that has no bearing on the game that we haven't even started playing yet. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm not even saying you're wrong (even though I do disagree with you), I'm just saying that maybe we leave the harassment for real-life decisions out of a forum mafia game?
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X