Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
    First 5 people to say something nice about me won’t be naive commuters
    Paul hammer lynched his own mafia roleblocker Day 1.

balls
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Halp texts emoticons, enough said.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• dont make me regret this

in

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Paul hammer lynched his own mafia roleblocker Day 1.
          That was 1 time, ok?

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• My last troll is going to be the best, I signed up to be an organ donor but I drink and smoke a whole bunch. Wait till they think they have a healthy liver for some faggot liberal who got hepatitis from getting peer pressured by their wife's boyfriend to try butt stuff.
            Last edited by kthx; 05-20-2020, 11:45 AM.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              dont make me regret this

in
              At least 1 good thing came out of this shit

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Finalizing setup tonight, I’m not sure if I’ll have time to get role PMs out tonight, I will try, but game will start tomorrow night at the very latest. Sorry, forgot how time consuming this is, and work has been a shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                  Finalizing setup tonight, I’m not sure if I’ll have time to get role PMs out tonight, I will try, but game will start tomorrow night at the very latest. Sorry, forgot how time consuming this is, and work has been a shit show.
                  if you don't send out role PMs tonight I will dispatch Jessup to peg you until you submit like the bitch you are
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

if you don't send out role PMs tonight I will dispatch Jessup to peg you until you submit like the bitch you are
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Exalt is it worth going back and reading through your game?
                      No, unless you want to gain confidence by seeing how bad other people play.

Im not supposed to talk about it since it's not over, so i won't. I just think that 'champions' is used a bit too leniently with some.

Like, if we sent Beast and called them our champion, it would be equivalent in some ways.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Im not supposed to talk about it since it's not over, so i won't. I just think that 'champions' is used a bit too leniently with some.

Like, if we sent Beast and called them our champion, it would be equivalent in some ways.
                        I saw a full page of multiquotes and stopped reading it. Someone should tell them brevity is the soul of wit.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Jesus Christ, seriously?

Comment

• You failed to close this so I'll go in
                            Cyberstalked exalt here from a dead homesite

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                              You failed to close this so I'll go in
                              Cyberstalked exalt here from a dead homesite
                              As long as your not offended if I call Jessup a faggot then welcome aboard!
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• jessup is a fag though
                                at least he's got writing like a woman down pretty well, lots of trannies don't learn how to pass in text

Comment

Working...
                                X