TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Alright everyone. Calm down. I'm town this game, so we will win as long as you fuk fuks dont murder me N1.

Just in case that does happen, I will lay out our strategy for future days. Please follow along:

D1 - Lynch whoever, but Kthx is always a good choice.

D2 - Lynch Backwards, because he's always scum. He has a 100% winrate being lynched D1 though, so we must do it on D2.

D3 - Lynch Paul, because it will be funny.

D4 - Lynch Jessup, because it will be funny.

Also, if Paul manages to hammer scum backwards D1 or D2, then move him up to be lynched D3 for obvious reasons.

Oh, and Vote: Paul
    Also, if Paul manages to hammer scum backwards D1 or D2, then move him up to be lynched a day earlier for obvious reasons.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I'm sure this helps since you are 3rd party again kass huh? Figure out ur play style and don't falter cause I got my eye on YOU.

Unvote Voth
      VOTE KASSIUS
      Lol Jessup, two different votes on day 1. Let's see who posts next, and see if you vote for them too. Didn't you call call me out for that on Day 1 on the cruise ship Mafia game? Double standards much? Flit... flit... flit...

Best way to avoid detection as Mafia, don't be late on the vote train, be super early. Like vote number one. On me in this case.

Vote Jessup

Comment

Also, I will now use my powers to solve this game on Page 1. You're welcome.

With 16 players, I'm guessing 4 scum. Maybe some 3rd party fuk fuks too.
        • Willby - serial killer
        • Zeebu - town
        • Exalt - very handsome
        • Kthx - scum
        • Sdrawkcab - scum
        • OverthinkingIt - town
        • Voth - town
        • Beast - scum irl but town in-game
        • Poopcat - town
        • Vehicle - naive nexus
        • Party Falcon - town
        • M_Leohnard - town
        • The_paul - scum
        • Jessup - scum
        • Kassius - town
        • Scarlet - town
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

OK ..It's time to play ball and start swinging a hammer when need be today. :smash: This day one is gonna be more of a doozy than any of you realize.

I'm just warning all of you.. don't think you can glide by DAY ONE this game and do this BS random stuff. I will show you why very soon and yes be afraid.. be very afraid.. here kitty kitty kitty purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Any lurkers , inactivity or BS this phase and your chances of surviving until the end of this phase will go down a LOT. :whip:

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup claiming dayvig. Obvious scum.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              OK ..It's time to play ball and start swinging a hammer when need be today. :smash: This day one is gonna be more of a doozy than any of you realize.

I'm just warning all of you.. don't think you can glide by DAY ONE this game and do this BS random stuff. I will show you why very soon and yes be afraid.. be very afraid.. here kitty kitty kitty purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Any lurkers , inactivity or BS this phase and your chances of surviving until the end of this phase will go down a LOT. :whip:
              That post seemed weird and convoluted, so I took the trouble to apply the PF cypher.

OTIIA

Conclusion, Jessup's just weird.

Comment

Exalts obviously trying to distance himself from me, were both scum.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kitty kitty are you hungry? What do you smell ? Is it that guy Kass or?? Does he take your fancy ? You know I feed you well but what are you in the mood for today? a Duo??? What could that mean?? OH MY!! You are hungry!

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Exalts obviously trying to distance himself from me, were both scum.
                    Shh dont tell them.

Here's what we do: First, we lynch backwards because it's funny. Then, you claim 5-shot vampire hunter to freak Jessup out and get lynched. Then, I survive by playing like a moron so that Paul thinks there's no way both of us were leading the scum team into lylo.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It is time for my cat nap prrrrrrrrrr . Remember my heeding..
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Wow I'm amazed this started
                        I was just gonna rock up for the game on monday
                        Watch as I hardclaim cop D1
                        I'm Dillon Passage, enjoy your flavorwine responsibly by keeping it in scumchat
                        Vote Poopcat
                        kthx you still haven't convinced me I shouldn't last-minute a double lynch if it doesn't arise naturally

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                          Vote Poopcat
                          kthx you still haven't convinced me I shouldn't last-minute a double lynch if it doesn't arise naturally
                          Shouldn't you have said FAKECLAIMED COP DAY 1... jesus u LIAR

UNVOTE KASSIUS
                          VOTE SCARLET
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Poopcat - ya got nothing on the forum and have been logging in since the post. What's your history with mafia like, have any experience?
                            • Willby - Are socially mandatory RVS questions not a thing here?
                              Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              ok im out of this one now, gonna play the other one that starts on monday. maybe next time
                            • Halp - isn't zeebu out why is he in the OP verso playerlist? He secretly go back in when the other thread died or what?
                            • Sdrawkcab - since you've seen the show, do you expect role flavor to be related to alignment?
                            • Voth - do you expect halp to tie mechanical elements to setting flavor like that?
                            • OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard - who the fuck are you? I don't see you in signups or with any references outside of this thread.
                            • Beast - no u
                            • Vehicle - you wake up or finish work or w/e as I'm writing this so I guess I'll wait for that
                            • Party Falcon - would you describe phoneposting as your primary posting method or were you just checking in?
                            • The_paul - holy smokes it's The_paul. Why aren't you voting?
                            • Jessup - lole when was the last time scum called their cop contestclaim a fakeclaim
                            • Kassius - y/n: in your opinion, survivor is a scum role?
                            • Exalt - he's actually normally really good, I dunno what happened. He never showed up on B12 either so I guess he got mauled by a bear or whatever they have in finnland, a vodka bottle or some shit.

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                              Vote Poopcat
                              If you do make sure it's on backwards, guys perpetually scum.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You must take me/us town as fools u complete newb scarlet.. this is trench wars mafia dude not some amateur hour mafiascum.net game.. rofl..

for one .. that is a scum to the core fake role claim play you just did u complete dum dum

and for two .. you didn't read what I wrote earlier obviously. Liars will receive ZERO mercy today or this whole game from me!

Even if it was true (which it isn't) I'd support voting you off right now for such a moronic claim early like this. Luckily I don't even have to vote your dumbass off if I so choose today ROFL. Let us all be thankful our real cop isn't so stupid.

Cool play dude ROFL

again

VOTE SCARLET
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X