Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Welcome to TW Mafia: Dodgeball!

Take a trip through time with me back to a simpler time, with fewer zoom calls, face masks, and upsetting stories in the news, but a surprisingly similar amount of herd mentality, needless violence, and name calling. We're going back to school!

Disclaimer(s):
    The roles I have chosen might be tweaked slightly and/or X-Shot (limited usage ability).
    I've also been known to create some of the roles myself...

Rules:
    1) Actions occur in this order: Target modifiers (Busdriver, hider, commuter, nexus) -> Strongman -> Action modifiers (roleblock, protection) -> Killing roles -> Miscellaneous (treestump, recruitment) -> Investigative roles
    Target Modifiers, however, can be roleblocked.
    2) All votes must be BOLDED. Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    3) You may not abstain from voting, except for the first day, as necessary.
    4) There are no double lynches. Ties will result in no lynch.
    5) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    6) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day and night-actions at night. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours, and night phases approximately 24 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though.
    7) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
    8) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    9) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    10) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
    11) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    12) Submit your night actions if you have one. If you don't wish to use yours, please let me know that too so we can move on faster.
    13) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    14) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    15) Don't be shit-heads- to me or to each other.
    16) No private messaging please, unless you are specifically allowed to.
    17) For those unfamiliar with my hosting style, I have one player (character) designated as the narrator. There will be context clues as to their actions and others' in the flavor write ups. However, it is easy to read too far into this.

Forgot to mention this before, but for theme- townies = nerds
    Last edited by WillBy; 01-15-2021, 12:09 AM.

Players:
    1. Voth
    2. Beast
    3. Vehicle
    4. Exalt - Jock (Vengeful Survivor) - Killed N3
    5. LF - Bully (Mafia Goon) - Lynched D2
    6. Jessup - Computer Nerd (Mailman) - Killed Night 2
    7. Sailor Jupiter
    8. Panda Express - Nerd (VT) - Lynched D3
    9. Halp - Science Nerd (Nurse) - lynched D1
    10. Sdrawkcab
    11. Kthx - Nerd (VT) - Killed Night 1
    12. the_paul - Karate Kid Nerd (2-Shot PGO) - Killed N3

Current phase: Day 3
    Estimated Phase Change: Saturday Night

Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Last edited by WillBy; 01-25-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

The word "dodgeball" elicits different reactions from different people. For some memories of fierce competition. For others, a primal fear. Time to choose which one you are.

BEGIN DAY 1

Comment

I don’t want to give anything away, but I can confirm that there is a town faction. I hope I haven’t said too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
          I don’t want to give anything away, but I can confirm that there is a town faction. I hope I haven’t said too much.
          This sounds like a suspicious amount of information to already have. Who gets the most information at the start? Scum fuckers, thats who...

Can I vote to lynch willby still?

Vote VEHICLE in the meantime. He was part of the conversation where people admitted to putting ketchup and mayo on pizza, and I cannot explicitly remember whether he was guilty of these nightmares or not.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Alright nerds, it's time to make a power move.

VOTE: PAUL
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              Alright nerds, it's time to make a power move.

VOTE: PAUL
              choo choo

vote the_paul

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Sdrawkcab has never, not even once, not voted for me right out of the gate D1. Obvious behavioral variance is obvious.

vote sdrawkcab

Comment

I think this might be my first game as a PLAYER on TW forums. I can't think of a better way to start this new adventure than ridding of us a dirty fucking chiefs fan

Vote: Willby
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Cant edit post so I will fix here.... "ridding us"....not "ridding of us".... I'm tired

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Vote Sailor Jupiter guy lags out in dd too much.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Now there's a D1 train I can get behind. As much as it pains me to not vote Jessup D1, Paul did royally fuck up 2020 more than it already was by hammering his own mafia roleblocker.

vote: Paul
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

This sounds like a suspicious amount of information to already have. Who gets the most information at the start? Scum fuckers, thats who...

Can I vote to lynch willby still?

Vote VEHICLE in the meantime. He was part of the conversation where people admitted to putting ketchup and mayo on pizza, and I cannot explicitly remember whether he was guilty of these nightmares or not.
                          Excuse me sir, but I am from the great state of New Jersey, founded in 1609 by Sir George Carteret. I would be burned at the stake by my forefathers if I put such apostasy on my pizza.

I should vote you for such slander alone. But in keeping with the theme of 2021 in America:

Vote kthx
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Wait so yall normally can have a lynch on D1? I'm only asking cuz the 2 or 3 times I've ever hosted, the "action" didn't really start until Night 1

I'm not sure I believe paul that a conversation actually took place in which people actually discussed putting mayonnaise on pizza

Comment

It's true, Vehicle and Exalt were both there. In light of that rebuttal from Vehicle, but keeping with the trend of shitty food:

Unvote VEHICLE
                              Vote PANDA EXPRESS

Also, yes LF, not 100% of the time but a majority of the games here have a d1 lynch
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X