No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got any info to share from night action? My action was "Failed". Anyone in town watch me? Whoever visited me is scum (or dum dum town) and I assume I was roleblocked. Possible I was busdriven or my target was busdriven and I somehow then got role blocked.

I also am semi concerned Kthx could have been killed by a serial killer. His death was NOT part of the dodgeball game and he fell out of a locker. This stuck out to me immediately in Willby's death writeup of Kthx though we don't have any other mafia kills to compare with yet. Just a possible thought...

In the mean time for now VOTE VEHICLE

Also I tageted VEHICLE LAST NIGHT and got FAILED
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

What a retarded bullshit cover up response, it's YOUR fault halp is gone, you cant just vote people off because of what someone said, actions speak louder then words.
      Well, considering this is entirely based off what people say, pretty sure you're the one filled with retarded bullshit. Also, I notice you're impressively upset. Compensating?

Vote: Beast

Comment

• I'd love to hear some actual reasoning on why I'm on all of these scum lists. If I were really scum, there never would have been a train on me out of nowhere in the first place. It's pretty easy to derail trains as scum day 1 as long as none of your teammates say anything stupid. The fact that it took the phase being extended due to a vote count issue to prevent my lynching should more of a tell than certain people are giving it credit for.

As far as Backwards goes, it's so hard to read anything that has to do with more him and Halp. They always vote for each other day 1 and have the irl relationship that makes it hard to read into something that involves both of them, unfortunately. Anyone saying that they absolutely trust somebody on day 2 is either new or dumb. You can lean towards moving someone down your scum list for sure, but to act like anybody is absolutely confirmed anything on day 2 beyond any doubt is wild to me. I agree 100% that Jessup is about as low as possible on my scum radar, but she still isn't confirmed anything definitively.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Panda Express as well. Beast has been uncharacteristically quiet up until this point. Jessup's point about the death writeup, as well as her night action failure claim will both need to be kept in mind moving forward. I don't know who to vote for off the bat, but this LF/Vehicle thing is certainly something so far
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Jessup , in my opinion you were obviously roleblocked. Scum were obviously going to sit on you last night or try to kill you. I had posted that I thought you were still scum in the hopes of keeping us both alive. My thought was that scum-gang wouldn't target us hoping that we would attack each other all phase. I think it kind of worked.

Please reconsider the judgement you have passed on to me.

the_paul This is what happened: LF posts "correct me if I'm wrong but Halp is shady" but he didn't vote for Halp and instead kept the votes deadlocked at 3/3. I switched off Jessup to Halp, making it 3 the_paul, 3 Halp. I didn't think you were scum (which I'm reconsidering now) so I pm'd LF "check forums, I posted, I don't want phase to end on a tie." That's it. That's the extent of the conversation we had. What I find super suspicious is that he even brought it up.

I don't think what I did was wrong, and I think he's now trying to use it to absolve himself of guilt and to cast doubt on to me. That's why I voted for him. At this point I have 80% confidence he is scum-gang.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            Jessup , in my opinion you were obviously roleblocked. Scum were obviously going to sit on you last night or try to kill you. I had posted that I thought you were still scum in the hopes of keeping us both alive. My thought was that scum-gang wouldn't target us hoping that we would attack each other all phase. I think it kind of worked.

Please reconsider the judgement you have passed on to me.

the_paul This is what happened: LF posts "correct me if I'm wrong but Halp is shady" but he didn't vote for Halp and instead kept the votes deadlocked at 3/3. I switched off Jessup to Halp, making it 3 the_paul, 3 Halp. I didn't think you were scum (which I'm reconsidering now) so I pm'd LF "check forums, I posted, I don't want phase to end on a tie." That's it. That's the extent of the conversation we had. What I find super suspicious is that he even brought it up.

I don't think what I did was wrong, and I think he's now trying to use it to absolve himself of guilt and to cast doubt on to me. That's why I voted for him. At this point I have 80% confidence he is scum-gang.
            Makes sense, although I'm still confused as to how I'm suddenly on everybody's scum lists. A wagon formed on me out of thin air, and it took a count misstep to prevent my lynch. People are acting like my name was mentioned once and people came out of the woodwork to defend me. In reality, I should be dead if things had gone according to the timeline. Crazy how fast this all progressed. This school sucks, man.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• LF is tough to follow because I've never played with him before, but he does seem awfully bitchy and reactive. He was not the last vote on Halp but unless I'm mistaken, he was the one right before Backwards followed up with the nail-in-the-coffin vote.

I spoke out pretty strongly against that Halp wagon. I see and understand the_paul 's point about Backwards/Halp IRL bromance, but this wasn't a case of immediate D1 Halp vote. Quite the opposite. He changed his vote at the eleventh hour to lynch him. I'm not sure I'm comfortable affording that luxury to him in this situation.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Fuck it, I don't even care. I wanted to dick around with being stealthy, but this phase is likely quite consequential for the end result of this game with two townies down and no leads being thrown out by anyone. Feels like D1 bullshit all over again, so here it is.

I'm the town Follower. I targeted LF last night and all I know is that he performed a killing action. I can't see who he targeted, just the action that he performed. I don't get to see if it was successful either, just what type of action he tried to carry out.

So it's time for answers LF. I lean heavily towards you being the scumbag who carried out last night's kill on Kthx. There's a few other options, but I'll let you fill in the blanks. Until then...

vote LF

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Damn Voth with the bombshell. Ok let's learn something here. Finish him!

Vote LF

Also, to be more clear, I'm not giving Backwards a pass for his voting patterns up to and including Halp. I'm just saying it's hard for me to sort out what goes on with those 2, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    LF is tough to follow because I've never played with him before, but he does seem awfully bitchy and reactive. He was not the last vote on Halp but unless I'm mistaken, he was the one right before Backwards followed up with the nail-in-the-coffin vote.
                    This is correct. Sorry if my post implied differently. His vote was number 4 on Halp (when the 2nd place person had 3) but backwards did come and hammer it home after him. I'm suspicious of him as well but I'm more confident LF is scum.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• OH DAMN!!!! Nice Voth! Way to pick right on N1. It feels good to (possibly) be right for once.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• For the sake of clarity, I am not accusing Vehicle of any wrongdoing when I said "You told me to vote halp". I know town can't/shouldn't PM each other. He simply asked me to check forums after he posted and I came to my own conclusion as to what to do.

I do find it strange though that his justification for voting for me is for doing exactly the same thing he did on D1. Then Jessup, who is the closest thing we currently have to a confirmed townie, tells us that her night action on Vehicle failed. Is it possible that he drew Godfather 2 games in a row? Or an unkillable 3rd party? Not sure why you chose me to deflect all of your assumed guilt on but YOU, my friend, seem to be appearing on a whole lot of scum lists lol

I was also unaware until this morning that an irl relationship existed between backwards and halp. If I knew any of you irl I'd probably vs you on mafia every chance I got too. Since my main reason for voting for backwards falls apart with this information, for the time being I will UNVOTE: Backwards

I'm going to trust Jessup's claim that Vehicle is night immune (People KNOW when they are roleblocked or transported, right?)

Vote: Vehicle
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Damn yall got 4 posts in during the time it took me to write 1 lol. There is SOME truth here but I have to bring the kid to the dentist. I will elaborate when I get home
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post

I'm going to trust Jessup's claim that Vehicle is night immune (People KNOW when they are roleblocked or transported, right?
                            Varies by host, but generally no. You can only guess if you get a failure on your action, but usually you're not given a message saying "you were roleblocked" as far as I know. Exalt and Voth, you guys have been around forever too. This is correct isn't it?

Man tagging people on these forums is a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Varies by host, but generally no. You can only guess if you get a failure on your action, but usually you're not given a message saying "you were roleblocked" as far as I know. Exalt and Voth, you guys have been around forever too. This is correct isn't it?

Man tagging people on these forums is a bitch.
                              Definitely wouldn't be specific. You'd get a PM saying "your action failed" or similar, but it wouldn't elaborate to include why it failed.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Definitely wouldn't be specific. You'd get a PM saying "your action failed" or similar, but it wouldn't elaborate to include why it failed.
                                It's one of those things that is so common I don't even pay attention to it anymore. I think there was a game recently where you would get told if you were roleblocked, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X