No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK -- this got pretty crazy overnight. I was busy watching football, drinking beer, and having sex with my wife, but whatever tickles your fancy is A-OK with me, fellas.

Anyway, nope. One of Exalt or Paul is scum for sure (and by scum, that means mafia or third party).

Paul, my man bro, I have legitimately never heard of an x-shot PGO where you can decide when to activate your ability or not. That's broken as fuck. The PGO role in and of itself is a ticking time bomb placed on the game purposefully by the host, which may drastically benefit town or drastically benefit the scum team. The idea of a player getting to basically say "come at me tonight scum and you're dead, I'm x-shot PGO" is broken. Not to say Willby hasn't done crazier things before, but that is brutal to wrap my head around. I see you placed clues and blah blah blah, but man, that's fucking rough.

Exalt, a vengeful modifier. OK. No further info which is fine. But basically, you and Paul do not both exist in this game in the roles you claim. That is not possible as far as I can see. We are not in role madness...two townies already flipped Vanilla. So what the fuck? We have a PGO who can break the game with threats alone (much less his ability to KILL anyone who visits him x-shot times) and a Vengeful townie who will kill anyone who attempts to kill him?

Just spitballing here, but if those two roles exist in this game AND Beast is somehow telling the truth about his role (despite being retarded), we could both get taken out on separate night phases by Paul alone. That is so broken that it seems ridiculous to me.

Something is off this game and I'm not sure how to put my finger on it. Last day phase myself, Paul, Exalt, and Vehicle basically circle-jerked each other for two and a half or three pages straight. I didn't point it out then because I wanted to see if anyone else noticed or pointed it out. This just seems wrong. Normally we are at each other's throats and literally myself and Exalt might have had a fist fight during a few games last year if this was played IRL. I don't know which of you fellas is scum, but at the very least one of you is, if not two of you.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      OK -- this got pretty crazy overnight. I was busy watching football, drinking beer, and having sex with my wife, but whatever tickles your fancy is A-OK with me, fellas.

Anyway, nope. One of Exalt or Paul is scum for sure (and by scum, that means mafia or third party).

Paul, my man bro, I have legitimately never heard of an x-shot PGO where you can decide when to activate your ability or not. That's broken as fuck. The PGO role in and of itself is a ticking time bomb placed on the game purposefully by the host, which may drastically benefit town or drastically benefit the scum team. The idea of a player getting to basically say "come at me tonight scum and you're dead, I'm x-shot PGO" is broken. Not to say Willby hasn't done crazier things before, but that is brutal to wrap my head around. I see you placed clues and blah blah blah, but man, that's fucking rough.

Exalt, a vengeful modifier. OK. No further info which is fine. But basically, you and Paul do not both exist in this game in the roles you claim. That is not possible as far as I can see. We are not in role madness...two townies already flipped Vanilla. So what the fuck? We have a PGO who can break the game with threats alone (much less his ability to KILL anyone who visits him x-shot times) and a Vengeful townie who will kill anyone who attempts to kill him?

Just spitballing here, but if those two roles exist in this game AND Beast is somehow telling the truth about his role (despite being retarded), we could both get taken out on separate night phases by Paul alone. That is so broken that it seems ridiculous to me.

Something is off this game and I'm not sure how to put my finger on it. Last day phase myself, Paul, Exalt, and Vehicle basically circle-jerked each other for two and a half or three pages straight. I didn't point it out then because I wanted to see if anyone else noticed or pointed it out. This just seems wrong. Normally we are at each other's throats and literally myself and Exalt might have had a fist fight during a few games last year if this was played IRL. I don't know which of you fellas is scum, but at the very least one of you is, if not two of you.
      Totally agree with the bolded part, I've never seen the role either, which is why I started dropping these vague hints from the beginning. To be fair, if I activate my ability and no one visits me, that still counts as 1 of my 2 shots. I'm not automatically guaranteed to take out 2 people over the course of the game. This potential game breaking aspect of my role is why I've been asking who you targeted, because if you had targeted me already I could have kept quiet for longer. I'm not sure I believe Beast's claim, but better safe than sorry before I accidentally kill a town cop or somebody.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• The paul claim (not saying this is true by any means) reminds me of a game years ago where Turban claimed and turns out he was a vampire. He said he was a vampire killer, just pointing this out.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• wait is it day yet?

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• While Exalt was never too good at the brains, he did have some specific talents. It wasn't exactly "street smarts" either. Some called it "game sense" though that might be a bit generous as well. In truth, Exalt was just a beefy dude- beefy enough to expect a D1 scholarship, if he could only graduate. It seems someone else had other plans.

2 cops (and a puppy!) were gathered around Exalt's locker after class. He approached slowly, but when they pulled out a small bag of what could easily be mistaken for marijuana, he quickly turned the other way.

"Stop that kid," the cops shouted, as Exalt broke into a full sprint. Barreling through his classmates, Exalt thought his getaway all but secured, when he ran into a brick wall shaped like the_paul. He stuttered, then regained his balance. the_paul broke into a fighting stance, but Exalt didn't have the time for a fight. He tried to rush past, but caught a foot to the face.

Exalt will have difficulty explaining this to college scouts. He was a Vengeful Survivor.

The_Paul forgot there was a 0 tolerance policy for fighting. He was a 2-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner.

Begin Day 4
            Last edited by WillBy; 01-25-2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• WHAT A NIGHT! Time to put it out in the open.

I am the real town cop. Beast is a dirty scum liar (or naive, but I think a liar).

Investigations:
              N1: LF (dead scum)
              N2: Sailor Jupiter (innocent)
              N3: Backwards (failed)

I think beast is scum watcher or something of that sort and saw me or someone else visit Sailor Jupiter and made his claim because of that.

The only tangible evidence I have for my claim is that I voted for LF out of the gate D2. I gave a bullshit reason, sure, but I voted for him and stayed with him.

Vote Beast
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Edit to above post. I don't want to do Beast's job for him but this part of Willby's death note makes me ... curious:

2 cops (and a puppy!) were gathered around Exalt's locker after class. He approached slowly, but when they pulled out a small bag of what could easily be mistaken for marijuana, he quickly turned the other way.
                Maybe naive? I'm torn...
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

FUCK

Comment

• Also, looks like Exalt's final Hail Mary/Fuck You was to kill the_paul.

Sorry, I should of thought my first post through.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• I covered my body with Cheetos and feces for nothing, I was trying to make myself repulsive for when t_p killed me overnight but it appears I was more wrong than Pamela Anderson teaching Sunday school

Comment

• Actually.....

Unvote Beast
                        Vote Backwards

There are 5 players left and the game isn't over. Therefore there can only be 2 scum remaining. I am the cop and the only thing I know for sure is that Sailor Jupiter is innocent. 2 of 3 between Beast, backwards and Voth are scum. Willby's death note makes a mention of two cops and something that 'could look like marijuana'. Beast could be naive. If that's the case then Voth has been master planning this from the start and threw LF under the bus as part of a the_paul throwback meta thing.

So I'm basically positive backwards is scum and Beast and Voth we'll decide tomorrow.
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Actually.....

Unvote Beast
                          Vote Backwards

There are 5 players left and the game isn't over. Therefore there can only be 2 scum remaining. I am the cop and the only thing I know for sure is that Sailor Jupiter is innocent. 2 of 3 between Beast, backwards and Voth are scum. Willby's death note makes a mention of two cops and something that 'could look like marijuana'. Beast could be naive. If that's the case then Voth has been master planning this from the start and threw LF under the bus as part of a the_paul throwback meta thing.

So I'm basically positive backwards is scum and Beast and Voth we'll decide tomorrow.
                          Wtf you're counter claiming cop then voting for me???

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Wtf you're counter claiming cop then voting for me???
                            Yes.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• vote vehicle

that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works?!!

Comment

• Good game, thanks for the host!
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X