TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    It's probably too late, but anyone else down to switch to Backwards, who voted Paul out of the gate for no good reason on literally page 1 if I'm not mistaken and has not even posted since? I don't have many better ideas at this point.
    Panda was the only other one I was considering this phase honestly.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

My only concern with Jessup is that typically when she makes these vague bullshit claims for no good reason, she tends to actually have some truth behind them. As retarded as it is, more often than not she flips town and sorta what she claimed and then throws a hissy fit post-game about how stupid everyone was to vote her... when she completely brought it upon herself.

Paul's train started as a joke page 1 and now here he is still a vote leader. That's off too. I don't like either train and I don't want a NL.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

As far as I'm concerned the people sitting on a solo vote right now are super sus.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Also, how is Paul voting for himself and Panda Express WillBy? Is this a mechanic thing or a mistake?
          Good point. I missed that. That needs resolving.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

My only concern with Jessup is that typically when she makes these vague bullshit claims for no good reason, she tends to actually have some truth behind them. As retarded as it is, more often than not she flips town and sorta what she claimed and then throws a hissy fit post-game about how stupid everyone was to vote her... when she completely brought it upon herself.

Paul's train started as a joke page 1 and now here he is still a vote leader. That's off too. I don't like either train and I don't want a NL.
            Paul's train is leading because WillBy added Paul's name at the end of it. Since it's a WillBy game, I don't know if that's a mistake or if it's a mechanic thing. I don't see why Paul would vote himself though, unless it was to force a NL to stop a scum buddy from dying?
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              Again, Willby's first post literally says town = nerds. You posting gibberish binary confirms nothing other than your ability to read.

Your casual misreading of this thread regarding sailor jupiter (and me starting two trains) is at best misleading.

If I'm the second or third vote on sailor jupiter but the first vote on you, but still 'started two bandwagons,' how could I ever vote for anyone without 'starting a bandwagon'?

What kind of mafia would immediately jump onto a scum bandwagon with 48 hours left in Day 1? Not a very good one.

Your argument holds no water. Unfortunately that's par for you as town or scum.

I do, however, keep going back to your game as Tiger King. You were much more active day one. What gives?

Now, if you hadn't posted at all then I'd say 'oh OK, Jessup is just afk.' But no, instead you shit posted and lurked in the thread until your neck was on the line. That is scum behavior.
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​And then you lock votes and act like you're doing the right thing by forcing a no lynch? And that's supposed to convince me that you're not scum?

Like I said, I'm voting you based on a read alone but your continued straining of logic has only made me more comfortable with my vote.

​​​
              This is a compelling argument to switch to Jessup. Tying up the vote is a rough move if you're pro-town, though she is basically at this point claiming a town power role at this point and it could be self-preservation, though it is utterly the wrong move.

The way Jessup responded to my reasonable questioning, she sort of re-committed to being town PR but also said something about there being "tons of possibilities" based off of using binary code and the obvious statement that townies are nerds. That could very well be a scum fakeclaim that hasn't been hashed out yet.

"Yeah, I'm a nerd because I used binary, see? Oh, and claiming fully would be a huge boost too scum. There's so many possibilities of what I could be based on what I said, so I'm not going further, but I will tie the vote up to NL level and go to bed."

Yeah, not a good look the more I read back.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Something just feels off with the Jessup thing though and like I said, I'd hate to kill off a PR of some kind which is what she's basically claiming right now.

Jessup, Panda, or Backwards is basically where I'm at right now. All have good enough D1 reasons to vote for them.

WillBy Can we get any clarification on the Paul issue with the VC?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

WillBy Can we get any clarification on the Paul issue with the VC?
                  I'm an idiot, is the long and short of it.

Vote Count

Jessup - 3 (Vehicle, Exalt, LF)
                  Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
                  the_paul - 3 (Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, Jessup)
                  Halp - 1 (Panda Express)
                  sdrawkcab - 1 (Halp)
                  Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
                  Panda Express - 2 (the_paul, Voth)

Just put the_paul where i meant to put jessup because jessup voted the_paul and my vote count recording is inefficient

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm an idiot, is the long and short of it.

Vote Count

Jessup - 3 (Vehicle, Exalt, LF)
                    Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
                    the_paul - 3 (Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, Jessup)
                    Halp - 1 (Panda Express)
                    sdrawkcab - 1 (Halp)
                    Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
                    Panda Express - 2 (the_paul, Voth)

Just put the_paul where i meant to put jessup because jessup voted the_paul and my vote count recording is inefficient
                    Got it.

Well, we are 2 mins past what Willby estimated as phase change and no one switched to Panda or Backwards. The Paul wagon seems like the worst of the two.

I guess I'm the asshole here if this turns badly.

unvote Panda
                    vote Jessup

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Got it.

Well, we are 2 mins past what Willby estimated as phase change and no one switched to Panda or Backwards. The Paul wagon seems like the worst of the two.

I guess I'm the asshole here if this turns badly.

unvote Panda
                      vote Jessup
                      We're actually an hour past, but it looks like I might extend this phase even farther. Still gonna change tonight, I just gotta watch my chiefs take a dump on the browns
                      Given the vote count issue, and that we're finally seeing some movement, I'll push this out til around 7pm CST. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

To me, it’s obvious what Jessup did, because her role pm must read a lot like mine. Watching vehicle and voth struggle with having very different role PMs is enlightening. The binary post is thus far the most useful post in the game because of the reaction it has generated. The wagon on Jessup has at least 2 scum.

vote the_paul

Comment

This train that randomly formed on me because I was the 2nd player to post in the thread is super suspect. What are you dipshits even doing? I have to go buy a couch (fuck me), but if I remember I might come back and change my vote. Backwards and Halp randomly teaming up to vote me is definitely something of substance. Panda Express is new I think and probably just voted for me in retaliation, so I won't read too much into that. Backwards, Halp, and Jessup though... there's something interesting going on there.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            To me, it’s obvious what Jessup did, because her role pm must read a lot like mine. Watching vehicle and voth struggle with having very different role PMs is enlightening. The binary post is thus far the most useful post in the game because of the reaction it has generated. The wagon on Jessup has at least 2 scum.

vote the_paul
                            Also, this is a great post. "Jessup's claim reads similar to my pm, so she is probably town. There is definitely 2 scum on the Jessup wagon. Now I will proceed to throw out a vote on someone not on that wagon, just to prove my point." Good take.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

We're actually an hour past, but it looks like I might extend this phase even farther. Still gonna change tonight, I just gotta watch my chiefs take a dump on the browns
                              Given the vote count issue, and that we're finally seeing some movement, I'll push this out til around 7pm CST. I apologize for the inconvenience.
                              Way to make me look like a dick, Willdick.

I guess I got my time zones fucked up. Anyway, 8 pm EST is 7 PM CST, correct?

My preferred votes would be Panda or Backwards. Any takers?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post

vote the_paul
                                Voting Paul over literally anyone else is the scummiest move of the game right now. Paul is a wagon because I RVS voted him and others latched onto it with no explanation. They've stuck to it without reason too.

Might I add, I was the first one in this game to mention nerds, and it was even before WillBy edited his intro post. You all seem to have forgotten that he had to edit it in. Jessup did her post long after and has done nothing productive since.

I'm actually fine with switching to Halp now. If Jessup is town, Halp is definitely not. He took the bait, since if Jessup is town, scum know it already.

Vote: Halp

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X