No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote LF it's either you or vehicle, or both.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Yes train was on t_p first I've gone back and reread some of the garbage posts and LF also leaves a bad taste in my mouth

my day 2 scum list is lf, tp, ????
      ^^ This is the post he's talking about ^^ (It was quoting a LF post ~15 posts into today's phase.)

LF had just voted for him as well. I'm not saying he's NOT scum, just that he does have a bit of an alibi. They could have easily just organized to vote each other not thinking Voth had an Ace in the hole.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Beast , if it's any consolation I think everyone agrees killing you N1 last game was a bad play. I am a terrible godfather. No way we'd already have two townies dead if it were me.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Jessup voting for me when I spent my night phase trying to protect her is a back breaker D:
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• "Protect her" he says while shooting random people in the night. That sounds like innocence.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Vehicle still love you man, bonk! forever.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                Jessup voting for me when I spent my night phase trying to protect her is a back breaker D:
                Last chance, Can you please tell me your Nerd Role in full?
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unfortunately I still think that, as things stand, LF is the smart play today. Ignoring smoking guns usually gets us in a lot of trouble. Still open to new evidence, but I haven't heard anything too compelling yet.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Ya T_P.. LF is on super thin ice lol. I see so many holes in LF's story.. I wish I believed he really had my back but I don't come to any logical conclusions he did what he said he did attacking LF. I doubt the action I tried to perform on Vehicle would have failed last night while at the same time having ANY effect on LF's attempt as a vigi. Godfather doesn't stop every action, just killing attempts because godfather is bulletproof as I remember. Even investigative attempts on godfather succeed but turn up innocent. I just wanted to give LF a last attempt to convince us. If he is our vigi its gonna be almost game over for us.

I don't see though how me targeting vehicle and failing would in any way correspond to LF targeting vehicle and failing
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      Ya T_P.. LF is on super thin ice lol. I see so many holes in LF's story.. I wish I believed he really had my back but I don't come to any logical conclusions he did what he said he did attacking LF. I doubt the action I tried to perform on Vehicle would have failed last night while at the same time having ANY effect on LF's attempt as a vigi. Godfather doesn't stop every action, just killing attempts because godfather is bulletproof as I remember. Even investigative attempts on godfather succeed but turn up innocent. I just wanted to give LF a last attempt to convince us. If he is our vigi its gonna be almost game over for us.

I don't see though how me targeting vehicle and failing would in any way correspond to LF targeting vehicle and failing
                      It wouldn't correspond at all. I think LF is lagging a little behind on the norms that we are all used to playing with on these forums since this is his first game here. I'm grappling with this a little because the stuff he writes screams SCUM SCUM SCUM, but I know he's not a moron so I'm not sure how much is him just not really understanding how things typically go around here.

I'm concerned that if he is indeed the town vig, then the setup was such that a town vig was included in a balanced setup. That means we likely have a lot of ground to make up as town with two of us already dead (including a nurse). If we lynch off our town vig, the scum team will likely pick off another townie tonight and their lead will be all but insurmountable at that point.

This basically is the decisive phase in the game. If we lynch LF and he's town vig, we are likely toast. If we lynch him and he's scum, we are still in it.

Man, this one is brutal, but with my action being the only lead we have (at least out in the open), I don't know what else to do.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• The only way that LF's story makes sense is if Vehicle is the mafia godfather and Jessup was simply roleblocked by town or scum roleblocker. She did indicate that she had some sort of power role on D1, so that's not impossible.

It's either we lynch Vehicle or LF. There's no other options today, and it likely is decisive for the game in general.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm leaving for work and fully expect to be dead by the time I get home. Good luck to the rest of town. You're going to need it
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            The only way that LF's story makes sense is if Vehicle is the mafia godfather and Jessup was simply roleblocked by town or scum roleblocker. She did indicate that she had some sort of power role on D1, so that's not impossible.

It's either we lynch Vehicle or LF. There's no other options today, and it likely is decisive for the game in general.
                            Unfortunately it seems to come down to lynching the person we KNOW (assuming you're not fucking us, which we all seem to have agreed you're not) performed a killing action on the night someone died, or take the word of the would be killer on who he targeted that allegedly failed. Where's Exalt to remind us all of Occam's Razor when you need him?
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              I really don't think it's that hard of a decision. But I guess I know my role.

Especially after Jessup dropped the above nugget. Her action wouldn't of kept me alive if he was indeed the vigilante. I highly doubt a doctor would have protected me last night.
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Unfortunately it seems to come down to lynching the person we KNOW (assuming you're not fucking us, which we all seem to have agreed you're not) performed a killing action on the night someone died, or take the word of the would be killer on who he targeted that allegedly failed. Where's Exalt to remind us all of Occam's Razor when you need him?
                                No arguments here. My vote rests on LF. It just makes me nervous how consequential this phase is and how (knowing Willby is the host) royally fucked we are if LF flips town vig.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X