No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_paul I just want to ask you one thing.

How does my scrotum taste?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      everyone should be fresh and ready to lynch Voth
      lol too true
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Willby did change the thread name to match the legendary status of this game though. I'll gladly die on this mountain.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Jesus Christ vehicle you let the scum role blocker claim cop

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Voth not gonna lie, that last phase I kept saying to myself "voth fucking complimented me day 2, something is wrong here but there's no way he bussed LF like that..."

like five times I told myself you'd never compliment me like that, but then would say "there's no way he bussed LF like that"

Comment

• Personally can't wait for LF to weigh in. Poor guy.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Poor guy? His death like that 100% won the game

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  Poor guy? His death like that 100% won the game
                  Sure did. I just feel bad that he had no input. I just did it and fucked his game over LOL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Sure did. I just feel bad that he had no input. I just did it and fucked his game over LOL.
                    It's a team game, you sac'd him for the win

Comment

• Nevermind...
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• GG All,

This was my prediction on the 23rd lol. I knew that LF death was BS and Voth had ko'd LF as a sacrifice. The give away was how easily LF gave up his Role as scum in his "defense" speech when Voth called him out. Initially I could not call Voth out on it because it did cause a scum kill but I was ready to pounce and call Voth out on his BS. To me it was really obvious there was some bs going on with Voth. Notice I had him pegged 1st on my list lol.

I also highly suspected Panda and Vehicle but no where near as much as these others. This is why I tried to target both Vehicle and Panda with my mail message. I could have gotten a good bearing or made them role reveal if they ever received what I sent. Well that was my hope and plan.

My message I was trying to send to Vehicle and Panda as mailman the night I died was.

Warning! Microsoft Security Breach! We are the Nerds but you are a Turd. Publicly repeat this message Day 3 or face a Systemwide Shutdown!

I was hoping this would wake them both up and scare them and force a town conversation. If they were scum I was guessing they would probably not reveal they received it or if they did be super accusatory.

Sadly I never got a message thru

I think/hope I took the heat off power real power roles for at least a night the way I played and the attention I drew to myself. Vehicle coming at me early was both really bad and good at the same time. The stars didn't align sadly. GG all. Panda.. you hurt town not participating more though. Sailor you played well !
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          GG All,

This was my prediction on the 23rd lol. I knew that LF death was BS and Voth had ko'd LF as a sacrifice. The give away was how easily LF gave up his Role as scum in his "defense" speech when Voth called him out. Initially I could not call Voth out on it because it did cause a scum kill but I was ready to pounce and call Voth out on his BS. To me it was really obvious there was some bs going on with Voth. Notice I had him pegged 1st on my list lol.

I also highly suspected Panda and Vehicle but no where near as much as these others. This is why I tried to target both Vehicle and Panda with my mail message. I could have gotten a good bearing or made them role reveal if they ever received what I sent. Well that was my hope and plan.

My message I was trying to send to Vehicle and Panda as mailman the night I died was.

Warning! Microsoft Security Breach! We are the Nerds but you are a Turd. Publicly repeat this message Day 3 or face a Systemwide Shutdown!

I was hoping this would wake them both up and scare them and force a town conversation. If they were scum I was guessing they would probably not reveal they received it or if they did be super accusatory.

I think/hope I took the heat off power real power roles for at least a night the way I played and the attention I drew to myself. Vehicle coming at me early was both really bad and good at the same time. The stars didn't align sadly. GG all. Panda.. you hurt town not participating more though. Sailor you played well !
                          I wish you lived to the end you beautiful butterfly

Comment

• Jessup that was so long ago I forgot. You definitely made it seem like you were the doctor. You played your role very well. I was trying to be mildly suspicious the first two days so that scum would leave me alone so I was jus voting for everyone. I didn't think anyone would believe beasts roleclaim but I clearly miscalculated.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              GG All,

hi, just a quick reminder that no one cares

see ya,
                              voth

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                Jessup that was so long ago I forgot. You definitely made it seem like you were the doctor. You played your role very well. I was trying to be mildly suspicious the first two days so that scum would leave me alone so I was jus voting for everyone. I didn't think anyone would believe beasts roleclaim but I clearly miscalculated.
                                If true, just curious, what was with the naive stuff? LMAO. I had already thought of it privately but you
                                said it without prompting.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X