TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

so what happened last night voth? spell out your version for me...

Beast tried to investigate, got role blocked
    Voth followed vehicle, saw killing
    sailor moon ???
    sdrawkcab ????
    vehicle killed exalt, exalt took out T_P ???

either sailor moon or sdrawkcab role blocked beast???
    Beast: Investigate ???, unsuccessful

Voth: Followed Vehicle, successful, Vehicle performed a killing role

Backwards: No idea what you are. I don't know if you factor into the night at all or if you're VT. I think we can all agree game is 100% over after this phase, so maybe your role would shed clarity on this? If you don't want to, fine, that's something you can grapple with because I know who's the scum left in the game.

Sailor/Vehicle: One of them is the mafia roleblocker. One of them is the mafia godfather. Seems pretty clear to me that GF carried out the kill because I've never seen a scum roleblocker be able to roleblock and kill in the same night, so that's Vehicle. Sailor is the Roleblocker and blocked Beast.

---
    That's how last night played out in my opinion.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

if sailor moon is GF and vehicle is RB you wouldn't have seen killing on vehicle last night, since beast was blocked... you would've seen roleblocking
      See post above. That's how I know Vehicle is GF and Sailor is RB.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

if sailor moon is GF and vehicle is RB you wouldn't have seen killing on vehicle last night, since beast was blocked... you would've seen roleblocking
        Oh I see, you meant that with regards to the Beast cop sanity stuff. Good point. Looks like Beast is probably insane or naive, then, which like I said sort of fits with balance for having a town follower in the game too. And my bet is he's insane.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vehicle and what is your version of events and explanation? without hand waiving and pointing at the CG effects?

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• It's pretty cute that Vehicle's night action list (which only came about during this phase despite Beast claiming the same role as him last phase) obviously contains LF (who I fucking nailed as scum, not him, and is dead scum), Sailor Jupiter (his clear scum buddy now), and an unsuccessful action.

Any moron can fake claim town cop with that night action list.

"Yeah so I investigated LF Night 1 and was blocked even though Voth nailed him as scum and I cheered Voth for it."

"Yeah N2 I investigated Sailor Moon, who was completely absent from the game and presents no threat, instead of multiple veteran mafia players who still exist in the game."

"Yeah N3 I was unsuccessful."

That's such horseshit sdrawkcab and you fucking know it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm not even reading Voth's posts but it seems you might have figured it out. VOTH IS LYING AND IS SCUM.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• sdrawkcab Don't forget, both the naive/insane town cop, the sane town cop, and the Vanilla Townie all visited Exalt last night based on that flavor kill text. You and me are the remaining scum though.

Did I mention that on Day 2, with 10 players remaining, I fucking led a lynch out of nowhere for no good reason on my own scum team member? It's now a thing thanks to the_paul, who did it in a different game under entirely different circumstances and on complete accident (you remember, don't you? you were the victim LOL)

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I'm not even reading Voth's posts but it seems you might have figured it out. VOTH IS LYING AND IS SCUM.
                  *covering ears and unleashing libtard screech*

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• OH WOW I've been trying to get Beast to switch his vote this whole time when it's really sdrawkcab I should have been convincing.

Here's my effort:

You've played how many games here? Do you really think it's outside the realm of possibility that Voth would nail LF (the least-valuable mafia member considering there's a scum roleblocker) to live out his the_paul fantasy? He hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened.

Willby's note literally says "2 cops (and a puppy)". Doesn't it make sense that there'd be two cops? And with only 12 people, doesn't it follow that one would be naive?

Counter-claiming cop would have been the hardest role to fakeclaim. If I were scum there's 10 other avenues to go down.

Unless Sailor Jupiter is scum (which she isn't because I investigated her), then MY OWN scum teammate would have threw me under the bus in a lylo to try to survive when there was plenty of phase left to play?

I didn't perform a killing action last night, Voth says I did. There is no possible way that Voth isn't scum because what he is saying is patently false and there is no leftover mechanic that would make that happen.

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop posting because I've said everything already, but I really don't want to listen to the gloating if Voth gets away with this. Please.

(Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

*covering ears and unleashing libtard screech*
                      This one was short so I read it.

You're saying I did a killing action when I didn't and there isn't a mechanic that would make that happen. Therefore you are scum. There is no reason to talk to you.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

OH WOW I've been trying to get Beast to switch his vote this whole time when it's really sdrawkcab I should have been convincing.

Here's my effort:

You've played how many games here? Do you really think it's outside the realm of possibility that Voth would nail LF (the least-valuable mafia member considering there's a scum roleblocker) to live out his the_paul fantasy? He hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened.

Willby's note literally says "2 cops (and a puppy)". Doesn't it make sense that there'd be two cops? And with only 12 people, doesn't it follow that one would be naive?

Counter-claiming cop would have been the hardest role to fakeclaim. If I were scum there's 10 other avenues to go down.

Unless Sailor Jupiter is scum (which she isn't because I investigated her), then MY OWN scum teammate would have threw me under the bus in a lylo to try to survive when there was plenty of phase left to play?

I didn't perform a killing action last night, Voth says I did. There is no possible way that Voth isn't scum because what he is saying is patently false and there is no leftover mechanic that would make that happen.

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop posting because I've said everything already, but I really don't want to listen to the gloating if Voth gets away with this. Please.
                        So just to be clear (I hope you enjoyed that I found out how to bold, change color, and change size too!!), there's 5 people remaining in the game, and this is how you think it breaks down:

Vehicle - Town Sane Cop
                        Beast - Town Naive Cop
                        Sailor Jupiter - Town Something
                        Backwards - Town Something
                        Voth - Scum Something

I mean you're literally still alleging that both you and Vehicle are town cops of varying sanity (of note is that you haven't really addressed the possibilities with your own sanity with your fake cop claim) and now appealing to Backwards as a townie to back you up. But Sailor Jupiter is also town, apparently. So if this all makes sense, basically where we are at is that me LF were a scum team of 2 players and on D2, due to the PTSD of Paul hammering his own mafia roleblocker games ago, I decided to kill my only teammate in the entire game and forge ahead alone as the lone scum team member due to my "big dick swinging" mentality that I can win like that.

You are so all over the place that it's embarrassing at this point. You can't even keep straight who you're accusing of being town and scum, except screeching at the top of your lungs that the guy that caught you last night is scum. Is Beast my scum buddy? Or Backwards? Or do I not have a scum buddy at all? Apparently the two town cops of varying sanities and a vanilla townie with a never-before-seen night action all visited Exalt last night based on the flavor of the kill text, and now you're pressing Backwards to believe all of that while also assuming he's town. That's hilarious.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

This one was short so I read it.

You're saying I did a killing action when I didn't and there isn't a mechanic that would make that happen. Therefore you are scum. There is no reason to talk to you.
                          I can think of at least one mechanic. You're fucking scum and you killed Exalt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• BTW in post #431 that should read "you're literally still alleging that you and Beast are town cops of varying sanity", I put Vehicle instead of Beast.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

OH WOW I've been trying to get Beast to switch his vote this whole time when it's really sdrawkcab I should have been convincing.

Here's my effort:

please spell out who used what actions last night... voth killed exalt? beast rb'd you?

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

please spell out who used what actions last night... voth killed exalt? beast rb'd you?
                                He can't. He's scum flailing and I'm surprised you're indulging him this long.

I can do this for you. Here is his version:

Vehicle, Beast, and Sailor moon all targeted Exalt on the same night. Right, two town cops and a Vanilla townie all targeted Exalt at night. The flavor text says so. Sailor is the puppy, isn't that obvious? LOL

You did...something or maybe nothing, not sure, because Vehicle still isn't sure if he should target you or Beast to flip the game in town's favor this phase.

I killed Exalt and in no way followed Vehicle, who performed a killing action.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X