No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, perhaps I misunderstood halps role: "*Nurse is a triggered modifier that would transform Halp into a Townie Doctor upon the death of another player."

"Another player" is ANY PLAYER ? I had assumed it meant a specific player, the doctor...

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Mafiascum says nurse guarantees doc tho, and that my assumptions that we must still have a doctor would be correct ...

Comment

• Phase change later today. At the earliest in like 5 hours, though I'm willing to give it a couple more if theres good discussion

Comment

• I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to Voth's scum-buddy backwards but, as I said in my original roleclaim, my actions:
          N1: LF (guilty)
          N2: Sailor Jupiter (innocent)
          N3: Backwards (failed)

I got blocked last night. Obviously there is still a doctor, whether it's Beast and he fake-claimed or Sailor Jupiter, I don't know. Therefore, scum blocked me.

This is so tremendously obvious that I'm honestly getting annoyed the third townie doesn't see it. Let's say I were scum (which I'm not). If Sailor Jupiter is innocent, which both cops (assuming you believe one of them) say she is, that means that on a lynch or lose vote a member of the scum team voted for me with time left on the clock. All on the basis of Voth's fakeass roleclaim. For me to be scum, you also have to accept the idea that scum basically gave up trying to keep two alive.

Voth is lying. I know he is scum because I DID NOT PERFORM A KILLING ACTION LAST NIGHT, which he says I did. Any other time I'd say he was mistaken. Any other person and I'd say there's no way they'd sacrifice their own scum. But it's now and it's Voth. He's lying. He is scum.

This is your last chance to win the game for town. I am literally going to have to retire from TW Mafia if we don't lynch Voth today because he will never shut up about it. Do you really want to hear Voth gloat for the next 6 months about how big brained he is?
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• WillBy I would kindly request that you allow the phase to continue at least until Beast replies back in this thread. It looks like he is town's last hope.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• sailor jupiter are you the doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to Voth's scum-buddy backwards but, as I said in my original roleclaim, my actions:
                N1: LF (guilty)
                N2: Sailor Jupiter (innocent)
                N3: Backwards (failed)

I got blocked last night. Obviously there is still a doctor, whether it's Beast and he fake-claimed or Sailor Jupiter, I don't know. Therefore, scum blocked me.

This is so tremendously obvious that I'm honestly getting annoyed the third townie doesn't see it. Let's say I were scum (which I'm not). If Sailor Jupiter is innocent, which both cops (assuming you believe one of them) say she is, that means that on a lynch or lose vote a member of the scum team voted for me with time left on the clock. All on the basis of Voth's fakeass roleclaim. For me to be scum, you also have to accept the idea that scum basically gave up trying to keep two alive.

Voth is lying. I know he is scum because I DID NOT PERFORM A KILLING ACTION LAST NIGHT, which he says I did. Any other time I'd say he was mistaken. Any other person and I'd say there's no way they'd sacrifice their own scum. But it's now and it's Voth. He's lying. He is scum.

This is your last chance to win the game for town. I am literally going to have to retire from TW Mafia if we don't lynch Voth today because he will never shut up about it. Do you really want to hear Voth gloat for the next 6 months about how big brained he is?
                I think my only problem here and why I think it is you and NOT voth is you did NOT counter-claim cop when beast claimed cop... if you were town, you should've counter-claimed immediately... thats the only thing that makes no sense with your story, and its a HHUUGGEE hole in your story

Comment

• sdrawkcab it's really not. Beast claimed with no pressure and for no reason and we weren't acting on anything he said. I had no reason to roleclaim at the time and since I'm the cop I didn't want to put a huge target on my back. Literally everyone was already on Panda Express when Beast claimed, me counter-claiming wouldn't have done any good.

I could of claimed doctor, I could of claimed roleblocker, I could of claimed bus driver or tracker or any other role. Why would I choose to counter-claim someone if there were so many other viable options? I know: Because it's the truth.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                    2 cops (and a puppy!) were gathered around Exalt's locker after class. He approached slowly, but when they pulled out a small bag of what could easily be mistaken for marijuana, he quickly turned the other way.
                    Why would Willby write this if there was only one cop? This is why I now believe Beast's roleclaim but I do think he is naive.

(Overstrand)>no

Comment

sdrawkcab it's really not. Beast claimed with no pressure and for no reason and we weren't acting on anything he said. I had no reason to roleclaim at the time and since I'm the cop I didn't want to put a huge target on my back. Literally everyone was already on Panda Express when Beast claimed, me counter-claiming wouldn't have done any good.

I could of claimed doctor, I could of claimed roleblocker, I could of claimed bus driver or tracker or any other role. Why would I choose to counter-claim someone if there were so many other viable options? I know: Because it's the truth.
                      because if there's two claimed cops there's basically three scenarios, in order of likelihood...
                      1. one of them is lying (you claiming cop gets town a scum lynch)
                      2. one of them is naive/insane (you claiming cop gets one of you killed, and we found which one is naive)
                      3. there are two real cops with real results in a 12 person game (I don't think we've seen this... ever? maybe, just maybe willby justifies it due to the pgo AANNDD vengeful.. but the nurse was backup so why wouldn't the cop be backup?)

By waiting til possible lynch or lose, you just look like a scum grasping at straws... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Comment

• sdrawkcab So you think Willby put the tidbit about 2 cops in his death note for no reason? You think it has no bearing on the game set-up?
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• There's almost no way VOTH bussed LF with 2 votes on him, it would be absolutely insane

Day 2 opened at 5:47pm 1-18-2021
                          Day 2 at 6:54pm 1-18-2021 LF votes for backwards
                          Day 2 at 6:11am 1-19-2021 Vehicle votes for LF
                          Day 2 at 6:42am 1-19-2021 Jessup votes for LF, says he got a FAIL on a vehicle target night action
                          Day 2 at 7:39am 1-19-2021 Panda Express votes for BEAST
                          Day 2 at 8:44am 1-19-2021 Voth votes for LF, claims follower, claims LF did killing action
                          Day 2 at 8:54am 1-19-2021 T_P votes LF
                          Day 2 at 9:12am 1-19-2021 LF votes for Vehicle
                          Day 2 at 10:26am 1-19-2021 Exalt votes for LF
                          Day 2 at 11:53am 1-19-2021 Sailor moon votes for Vehicle
                          Day 2 at 2:14pm 1-19-2021 Sailor moon changes vote to LF
                          Day 2 at 3:34pm - 1-19-2021 Backwards votes for LF
                          Day 2 at 5:23pm - 1-19-2021 Jessup votes for LF
                          Day 2 at 4:37pm - 1-20-2021 LF flips mafia goon

Comment

sdrawkcab So you think Willby put the tidbit about 2 cops in his death note for no reason? You think it has no bearing on the game set-up?
                            Facts and actions count more than flavor conjecture

Comment

• sailor jupiter you need to say something NOW WHERE ARE YOU FFS? WE NEED YOU!
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                                sailor jupiter you need to say something NOW WHERE ARE YOU FFS? WE NEED YOU!
                                who were your three night actions and results?

Comment

Working...
                                X