X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    They have been warned about you. The message is sent so I suggest you start respecting nonbinary and trans pronouns there for the sake your game. You better represent us without your typical childish insulting behavior.
    Shut up and grow up, loser.

Not one post on that forum had even the slightest hint of anything related to transgender people. I'm sure it will continue that way. I'm there to play mafia, but thanks for calling 911 for a pizza.

The more YOU make this a problem HERE, the more it will be. Just like it's always been with you, in game and on forums.

If your mother and father only taught you the art of just occasionally shutting the fuck up, you'd be way better off.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    They have been warned about you. The message is sent so I suggest you start respecting nonbinary and trans pronouns there for the sake your game. You better represent us without your typical childish insulting behavior.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I'll be linking this to the mafiauniverse mod for the game too as a heads up Voth. Disgraceful behavior.
    Oh boy. Just what we all need. You trying to burn bridges because I agree with Ben Shapiro on something. If the Mafia Universe mod/admin/messiah wants to ban me from their game for saying that on this forum which has absolutely zero rules against it, then I don't want to play on their idiotic forum anyway. But I have to think that they aren't quite as intellectually challenged as you are. Maybe you'll be the first round draft pick we never wanted!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

You literally are making fun of pronouns non binary and trans people wish to be addressed by and using a rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist to back up your own beliefs. You are the epitome of someone who should have ZERO influence on enforcing ban department protocols let alone being anywhere near staff.
    I'm sorry, but if you're entitled to your own thoughts, opinions, and apparently pronouns (and for me to be bullied into accepting/using them for your own sake), then I think if I agree with a statement that a "rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist" says, I should be allowed to at least post that on a public forum. Nothing in that video is hateful or derogatory - all just a matter of opinion and a healthy debate.

Please don't get the wrong idea, Jessup. The players in the game who say things to you like "fucking tranny faggot" are wrong and are deservedly punished, and frankly, I'm the person who authorized them to be punished. So get your head out of your ass. Just because I respect your lifestyle and I'm willing to offer protection to you because of it doesn't mean I agree with you on it.

Get a grip. You always wonder why you're widely mocked and despised... here you go!

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I'll be linking this to the mafiauniverse mod for the game too as a heads up Voth. Disgraceful behavior.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    qan Please do something about this person. The zone needs someone besides Tucker/Voth running ban department here.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

what lol

Mocking who and what? I'm sorry, but I happen to think Ben Shapiro is correct with this line of thinking. That's a personal opinion on my part. Sorry if you disagree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion and to express it. Aren't you?

All that being said, that has nothing to do with my ability to silence or ban people who say hateful things about transgender people. Nothing I said or posted was hateful towards transgender people. As always, feel free to cry to the sysops if you must.

...and as always, enjoy SSCU Trench Wars!
    You literally are making fun of pronouns non binary and trans people wish to be addressed by and using a rabid right leaning trans denying, anti muslim islamaphobe, homophobe radical zionist to back up your own beliefs. You are the epitome of someone who should have ZERO influence on enforcing ban department protocols let alone being anywhere near staff.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Oh look everyone, The head of ban departments in charge of protecting hate speech for our player base is openly mocking non binary, trans people and using Ben Shiparo as a figure to back up his vile stance he thinks justifies his "humor". The hypocrisy is unreal and it shows how much a loser in real life you are. Disgusting.. remove tucker/voth from ban department NOW! This guy is a complete moron.
    what lol

Mocking who and what? I'm sorry, but I happen to think Ben Shapiro is correct with this line of thinking. That's a personal opinion on my part. Sorry if you disagree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion and to express it. Aren't you?

All that being said, that has nothing to do with my ability to silence or ban people who say hateful things about transgender people. Nothing I said or posted was hateful towards transgender people. As always, feel free to cry to the sysops if you must.

...and as always, enjoy SSCU Trench Wars!

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Oh look everyone, The head of ban departments in charge of protecting hate speech for our player base is openly mocking non binary, trans people and using Ben Shiparo as a figure to back up his vile stance he thinks justifies his "humor". The hypocrisy is unreal and it shows how much a loser in real life you are. Disgusting.. remove tucker/voth from ban department NOW! This guy is a complete moron.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

We are sorry to inform you that enjoyment and humor are not allowed here. Please take said desires and find another place to attempt a curiously roundabout, politically correct method of exercising said horrific thoughts.

and what the fuck is a preferred pronoun???

ohhh....

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I've really enjoyed reading Exalt, Voths posts in that thread, as well as peoples responses

As well as them clearly not understanding why Voth is worried about getting our forum banned...
    We are sorry to inform you that enjoyment and humor are not allowed here. Please take said desires and find another place to attempt a curiously roundabout, politically correct method of exercising said horrific thoughts.

and what the fuck is a preferred pronoun???

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Lord help us.. the town destroyer Voth who has already shown his ass by publicly trashing our representative backup player and taken a stab at all people on mafiauniverses who desire preferred pronouns is about to entire the arena.
    I've really enjoyed reading Exalt, Voths posts in that thread, as well as peoples responses
    What are brutal tactics?
    As well as them clearly not understanding why Voth is worried about getting our forum banned...

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Lord help us.. the town destroyer Voth who has already shown his ass by publicly trashing our representative backup player and taken a stab at all people on mafiauniverses who desire preferred pronouns is about to entire the arena.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Someone let me know when this shit starts
    Just looked it up:

GAME 3: MAY 31, 48/24, 9PM EDT EoD
    # REPRESENTATIVE COMMUNITY BACK-UP(S)
    1 @alexa EpicMafia @illario
    2 @Angrypotato GreyWolf
    3 @AXIS TarValon.Net
    4 @Blue Jay 22 Canucks Community @falcon45ca