replied
    Ok Done. I posted as backup. Thx Exalt.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Alright, these people are my nightmare. Best of luck Voth and Jessup
    loooooool

Jessup You need to register to that site and go to this link: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...General-Thread and say you're Voth's backup.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Jesus that second intro is like if Tom Bombadil was a faggot

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Alright, these people are my nightmare. Best of luck Voth and Jessup

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Also I can't wait to read these cringy intros. I'm going to need a link when this thing kicks off
    Some gems from my last game:

BIO:
    My name is Armin ..!
    I am 19 years old.
    I've been playing Mafia for about 5 years.
    I have won most of my competitions
    And I play about 20 games every day.
    I am the representative of Iran in these competitions.
    And I hope to be a good representative for my country and to defend Iran's eyebrows in these competitions.
    I know I have tough competitors, but I'm not weak either
    I love the role of the mafia
    Because the role of the mafia is in line with my spirit.

BIO:
    Hey ho! Let us go! Time to start a game!
    Ring the gong! Sing a song! Get the crowd aflame!
    Rice Ler, rhymey Rys, Rysler is my name!

Hi! Nice to meet you! To greet you! New rivals!
    Up goes the curtain gold, heralds our arrivals.
    Hails from HogwartsWerewolves, answering the true call
    Chosen by my comrades, ready for a clue brawl
    An avid analyzer, a bard who loves to write
    Ballads to decipher, musicals to cite

Gamer guy Rysler who tends to overthink
    Here to rep his House today; playing with a wink!

BIO:
    hewwo :3 Im BweedingWain, fwom WabbitDoubtGames uwu uhhh anywone wanna pway some werewolf? Pws, I need. h hewwo?????

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Also I can't wait to read these cringy intros. I'm going to need a link when this thing kicks off

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Seems like it's between you and Paul at this point. Im fine with either one of you doing it tbh. We have to figure it out before May 7th though, and that's this week.
    I'm good with Jessup going a the backup, as long as it doesn't mess with Voth's head during the main game. If we're being honest it sounds like Jessup is much more enthusiastic about this than I am. Also, I may be less likely to get banned than Voth, but not by much. As long as it doesn't make Voth's head explode, I think it should be Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    So we are sending the town destroyer Voth to this? LOL ok.. I am a much better player but perhaps Voth can finally manage to get himself banned for being too annoying and disruptive with his typical uncouth style and behavior. I def think I need to be the back up as there is a good chance Voth will be needed to be replaced. What an embarassment to send him. People forget how detrimental Voth's history has been at unjustly attacking and killing off town power roles as a townie to suit his own ego filled desires to stay alive at all costs. His wins are more often than not when he is on team mafia doing ridiculous selfish moves like throwing his own mafia members under the bus to fool bad gullible town players in short stacked games. Just an awful representative imo. I would be a much better choice for this sigh.
    Seems like it's between you and Paul at this point. Im fine with either one of you doing it tbh. We have to figure it out before May 7th though, and that's this week.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    So we are sending the town destroyer Voth to this? LOL ok.. I am a much better player but perhaps Voth can finally manage to get himself banned for being too annoying and disruptive with his typical uncouth style and behavior. I def think I need to be the back up as there is a good chance Voth will be needed to be replaced. What an embarassment to send him. People forget how detrimental Voth's history has been at unjustly attacking and killing off town power roles as a townie to suit his own ego filled desires to stay alive at all costs. His wins are more often than not when he is on team mafia doing ridiculous selfish moves like throwing his own mafia members under the bus to fool bad gullible town players in short stacked games. Just an awful representative imo. I would be a much better choice for this sigh.
    u are legit adorable

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Maybe I'll just claim ignorance and call everyone who specified their pronouns by the opposite pronoun.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Should change your name to Xoth because V is a very masculine consonant. Xey, Xim, Xer, and Xey are going to kick xou early for that.
    Xog list

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Do you want to be xafia, xown, or xhird party?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X