Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunterxhunters
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Hi there!!!

voth's game has been scheduled and randed, and is starting later today at 9pm EDT!

GAME 3: MAY 31, 48/24, 9PM EDT EoD
      alexa (EpicMafia)
      Angrypotato (GreyWolf)
      AXIS (TarValon.Net)
      Blue Jay 22 (Canucks Community)
      Bonatogether (The Sock Drawer)
      Destinylives (Grey Dog Software)
      Gellert (Untrusted)
      Justinrs2 (Play Diplomacy)
      katze (Throne of Lies)
      Lizard Cryptid (Gamataria)
      Melehan (Wintreath)
      Sandwolf (Something Awful)
      Storn (Flash Flash Revolution)
      TheGoldenTyranno (DuelistGroundz)
      voth (SSCU Trench Wars Forums)

You can follow it here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...a-Championship

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
      We have a big server on Discord (1,500+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/3BtbmnR

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel. You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
      This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me on Discord at Arapocalypse#0834!!

Comment

Spec chat is hilarious
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Knock em dead voth
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by voth
            It's Day 1 - scum have NO REASON to purposely kill off one of their own on D1 in a game this size. What a handicap. It's way too easy to play damage control later and put up smokescreens and somewhat legitimate reasons for voting someone else on D1 that it makes NO sense to do this.
            M E T A

Comment

Please sweetheart, you're not being harsh. Not one bit. What you said there was the brutally soft ramblings of the inbred cousin in the family. You know, the one whose childhood heroes are both John Cena and Metallica simultaneously? Yeah, makes no sense and everyone is just sort of uncomfortable about it. I've been called out in a more harsh manner by my toddler - but you make sure to sheath that sword, it's getting a little feisty in here!

On the other hand, though, you seem awfully butthurt and intent on negating what many have said was meaningful contribution, whether they agree with the content or not. Listen Kim Jong Un, I'm going to shoot my shot and I know it's probably uncomfortable for you sitting there on the scum team to have someone around who isn't just demanding scum lists/town read lists every other post and chalking that up to "activity." But I will continue to call it as I see it, so until you get on your scum team chat and snipe me on night 1, it will keep coming.

lmao rofl lol
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                M E T A
                If only they knew that we play 4D chess over here

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Also, there is no chance in hell I would have been able to keep up with this game, I'm glad Voth went. There's so many posts I just ctfl+f "Voth" and skim through those posts and ignore everything else

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    Also, there is no chance in hell I would have been able to keep up with this game, I'm glad Voth went. There's so many posts I just ctfl+f "Voth" and skim through those posts and ignore everything else
                    Apparently 200 shitposts a phase demanding everyone else play the game for you is the norm over there. I won't be going back after this game for sure.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      M E T A
                      Revenge of the Voth!

fuck you paul, just fuck you. mafia roleblocker hammering fuck fuck idiot

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Just an FYI, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to actually discuss the game with Voth on our site like this. They could potentially ban him for it. Probably won't, but sticking to group PMs would be safer if you guys want to discuss Voth's game while he's alive.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Just an FYI, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to actually discuss the game with Voth on our site like this. They could potentially ban him for it. Probably won't, but sticking to group PMs would be safer if you guys want to discuss Voth's game while he's alive.
                          No worries, those little pansy ass faggots just banned me for being too harsh to the retarded morons in the "champs" game that don't have a fucking clue.

Enjoy Jessup!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• That community is softer than baby shit. Voth went at like 3% of what he is capable of. Exalt I don't know how you lasted there man

Comment

• LOL.

Did any of us actually think Voth was going to make it through the whole game with that forum of softies? As soon as I saw the pronoun thing I knew his goose was cooked. Someone please copy/paste Jessup's post apologizing for Voth's behavior, because that's guaranteed to be gold.

RIP
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Did Jessup get subbed in? I didn't recognize the name they said subbed in, did Jessup use a different name on that forum? Jessup

Comment

Working...
                                X