Mafia Championship Season 8 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I didn't see that quote. LOL FAGGOTS
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Exalt gets 5 warnings. I get one and then we are all banned. Hilarious.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Great job Voth and everyone, you literally got the entire zone banned. Idiots. I'm feeling justified at least now in my feelings and anger about how you all play mafia and the lameness involved here. The way we play mafia is a joke unless you are in voths little click of ass kissers who think it is cute to sabatoge games for anyone out of a click of 6 people. You guys are truly ridiculous and have once again ruined my chance to properly play a mafia game without bias from the beginning. I could have represented the zone properly. I have not gone thru this thread on the off chance Lissa allows me back in the game but she made it clear we all were banned but I gave her the option to reconsider. I doubt it will happen though. How hard is it to follow the rules? FFS.

I'll talk to Lissa sometime in the future and see what happened. They all knew about our forum and had no issues previously, so I wonder why Voth got treated differently? Granted, when I got warned last year, I quit doing whatever it was I was doing, so maybe Voth not stopping is what got him the ban hammer. Idk though. As for why you weren't subbed in, I have no clue, and it's something I'll bring up to them when I can, because that is frankly bullshit. They silently 'banned' Voth without informing literally anyone outside of his PM box (weird), banned our forum without informing literally anyone (weird), then added a random sub to the game who was never part of the mafia championship list and pretty much just ruins the point of the thing in the first place (weird). The entire thing looks shady as fuck and breaks actual rules listed on their own site. Whoever made those decisions did a bad job in my opinion. They had no right to skip over you (Jessup) at the very least without banning our entire forum, and they had no real justification for that either. If they did, then why didn't they ban us when I played last year? Hell, I've played multiple huge games on that site, even with Lissa on my team, so something else is going on there.

As far as you going back into the game, that's doubtful unless the sub person they replaced you with wants to sub out too. They should know they fucked up though regardless. That was a shitty decision on their part.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          What posts did we even make here to warrant that?
          Voth calling everyone fags nonstop probably doesn't help, but even then, that's basically just Voth. The entire forum isn't responsible for what he says, and he also only says it here, not there. He was frankly not bad at all compared to stuff I've seen in the past, so I don't really understand it beyond thinking it's just bias. Besides that though, this is exactly why I figured Jessup was a good sub, because Jessup wouldn't do or say the abrasive things Voth does in general. Maybe Jessup should've been the main person sent then, but Voth's name got nominated more.

Regardless, the entire thing being done in random PMs and nobody else informed just seems really weird to me. Something is very off about that. Literally nobody else seems to know a single thing about our forum or players being banned. Last season, when a player/forum was banned, the entire MU forum knew about it, people in the discord knew about it, it was discussed by everyone, etc. Whatever happened here was the exact opposite of that and is really weird. People still think Voth just willingly subbed out, and nobody knows why Jessup wasn't picked. They think Jessup just didn't respond to a PM to replace or something.

The entire thing is shady.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Voth calling everyone fags nonstop probably doesn't help, but even then, that's basically just Voth. The entire forum isn't responsible for what he says, and he also only says it here, not there. He was frankly not bad at all compared to stuff I've seen in the past, so I don't really understand it beyond thinking it's just bias. Besides that though, this is exactly why I figured Jessup was a good sub, because Jessup wouldn't do or say the abrasive things Voth does in general. Maybe Jessup should've been the main person sent then, but Voth's name got nominated more.

Regardless, the entire thing being done in random PMs and nobody else informed just seems really weird to me. Something is very off about that. Literally nobody else seems to know a single thing about our forum or players being banned. Last season, when a player/forum was banned, the entire MU forum knew about it, people in the discord knew about it, it was discussed by everyone, etc. Whatever happened here was the exact opposite of that and is really weird. People still think Voth just willingly subbed out, and nobody knows why Jessup wasn't picked. They think Jessup just didn't respond to a PM to replace or something.

The entire thing is shady.
            Calling them faggots only happened after they shadowbanned me without telling anyone (strike 1), then didn't sub Jessup in (strike 2), then banned our forum without telling anyone (strike 3), all after receiving ONE warning via PM that I responded to by saying I'd lock it up and apologizing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Whatever, they are soft as hell. They want to have a little designated safe space on the internet where creative mockery of bad gameplay isn't an accepted form of friendly trash talk? So be it. They can all circle jerk eachother demanding town read lists two hours into the game for eternity. I wouldn't be going back anyway.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth the issue with you is you use insulting words that are derogatory often. Calling people faggots or brain dead retards or w/e is not going to fly with most people. Especially if every post you make is on that caliber of an insult.

In your defense though I didn't see an official warning and never saw a specific instance that you did called out by the mod. I didn't follow the whole game and just skimmed it. You were being abrasive and I know that is a strategy but it looked like every post you never let up which can be very wearing. Still, it would be nice to have an exact reason given for your ban and why I wasn't then allowed to step in. I also saw a huge number of worthless posts by many players in the game too cluttering up space that had zero relavence to information pertinent to the game that was allowed to continue by the mod so unsure what was going on there lol. I'm just mad I wasn't allowed to step in if they saw you as too much to handle.

It is what it is.. meh.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Voth the issue with you is you use insulting words that are derogatory often. Calling people faggots or brain dead retards or w/e is not going to fly with most people. Especially if every post you make is on that caliber of an insult.

In your defense though I didn't see an official warning and never saw a specific instance that you did called out by the mod. I didn't follow the whole game and just skimmed it. You were being abrasive and I know that is a strategy but it looked like every post you never let up which can be very wearing. Still, it would be nice to have an exact reason given for your ban and why I wasn't then allowed to step in. I also saw a huge number of worthless posts by many players in the game too cluttering up space that had zero relavence to information pertinent to the game that was allowed to continue by the mod so unsure what was going on there lol. I'm just mad I wasn't allowed to step in if they saw you as too much to handle.

It is what it is.. meh.
                  Problem is, I didn't attack anyone directly with anything derogatory on that forum and that game (I'm well aware it's a different story here). Sure, I said generally people are acting like drama queens or that the last 4 pages of D1 was full of assholery (and it was), but I wasn't directly insulting anyone personally.

That was mighty mature of a post for you, though, Jessup. I don't think I've ever been so impressed.

They should have at least given you the chance to sub in. Pretty soft of them.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• The real game of mafia is the metagame of the forum of the game of mafia. Our forum wins because we no longer have to participate.

Pretty sure some mod read this thread and decided we're too toxic. Pretty sure Jessup's the roleblocker though.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Voth representing us well, fuck those faggots
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Whatever, they are soft as hell. They want to have a little designated safe space on the internet where creative mockery of bad gameplay isn't an accepted form of friendly trash talk? So be it. They can all circle jerk eachother demanding town read lists two hours into the game for eternity. I wouldn't be going back anyway.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• LOL still lasted longer than I expected.

In hindsight, we should've unleashed voth in all his glory.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Even my replacement wishes I was still in the game for this post:

I work nights so I'm still reading through because I sleep odd hours, but this compelled me to respond by forcing a both physical and mental response simultaneously. A bit of puke in my mouth and a bit of giggling, that is.

Please sweetheart, you're not being harsh. Not one bit. What you said there was the brutally soft ramblings of the inbred cousin in the family. You know, the one whose childhood heroes are both John Cena and Metallica simultaneously? Yeah, makes no sense and everyone is just sort of uncomfortable about it. I've been called out in a more harsh manner by my toddler - but you make sure to sheath that sword, it's getting a little feisty in here!

But to get back to the nitty gritty of your post, specifically about me, I like the spin game. I gave reasons for everything I said about anyone I mentioned, even if it was just an odd feeling for me personally.

On the other hand, though, you seem awfully butthurt and intent on negating what many have said was meaningful contribution, whether they agree with the content or not. Listen Kim Jong Un, I'm going to shoot my shot and I know it's probably uncomfortable for you sitting there on the scum team to have someone around who isn't just demanding scum lists/town read lists every other post and chalking that up to "activity." But I will continue to call it as I see it, so until you get on your scum team chat and snipe me on night 1, it will keep coming.

Oh, and I need to keep reading, but you probably earned a vote there. I never intended to lynch Axis today - just soliciting reactions - on his part and others. You're the curly fry in my otherwise plain old French fry box.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• yeah I dont get it
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I guess it's official now, kids:

Originally posted by Lissa
                                Dear voth,

You have received an infraction at Mafia Universe.

Reason: Perma.
                                -------
                                Yo.

Yeah, so you can't call people horrible or morons here. You can't say sexist shit like this:
                                Originally posted by voth
                                Okay kids. Here's the deal: Alexa is 100% scum or a massive liability for us. My vote remains on her until someone has a better case.

I know girls hate being called psycho and all that (my wife made sure to tell me) but man, she's brutal right now.
                                You were warned for this behavior and proceeded to actively escalate instead of stopping.

In addition to your in-game behavior, you behaved in an extremely problematic manner regarding the game on your home forum in multiple regards. First off, discussing the ongoing game with other people outside of the game thread is not okay. Period. It introduces inappropriate information as a potential influence on the game, and that's the crux of why your community as a whole will not currently be allowed to participate in the Championship. (This portion of your behavior is why this was not explained to you before the end of the game, and why your ban was not immediate.)

Referring to people in your game as "faggots" and similar language is also not acceptable. Homophobia and transphobia are not tolerated on Mafia Universe, and that can extend to when they occur in capacities directly relating to Mafia Universe.

Given all of the above, you have been permanently banned from Mafia Universe. SSCO Trench Wars Forum has been indefinitely banned from participating in the Mafia Championship.

Regards,
                                Lissa
                                -------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
                                Mafia Universe

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X