X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

very very nearly threw the game on bringing the PR to LyLo, but were able to recover by egging on infighting
    what happened during night phase? Mark jailed me?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Thx for the host orangeandblack5! That was very cool of you to do.

Wish I wasn't so busy or I would have posted more .. especially the last day.. i was hammered sadly by voth "the town destroyer" when I came back to make my vote on Willby.. Does this guy Voth ever not only play for himself? Impossible to work with Voth in games ever it seems. Mark you did good for your first game. GG Willby and T_P .

MVP from my perspective is The_Paul

LVP imo is Voth....

GG all!
    shut up Jessup you suck

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Markmrw lol wut... did you really not jail Willby?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Thx for the host orangeandblack5! That was very cool of you to do.

Wish I wasn't so busy or I would have posted more .. especially the last day.. i was hammered sadly by voth "the town destroyer" when I came back to make my vote on Willby.. Does this guy Voth ever not only play for himself? Impossible to work with Voth in games ever it seems. Mark you did good for your first game. GG Willby and T_P .

MVP from my perspective is The_Paul

LVP imo is Voth....

GG all!

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

very very nearly threw the game on bringing the PR to LyLo, but were able to recover by egging on infighting

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Night 4 has ended!

Markmrw has died! He was the Town Jailkeeper!

The Mafia have overrun the town!

Congratulations to the_paul and WillBy !

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I don't have the time or energy to go toe to toe with Willby right now. Mark, this is a pretty clear choice. Last time you were on the right side of this. Hope you do the same this time!
    Same tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I don't have the time or energy to go toe to toe with Willby right now. Mark, this is a pretty clear choice. Last time you were on the right side of this. Hope you do the same this time!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You're cute, and my commendations for making it this far. But the buck stops here.

Voth has been at least partially responsible for every townie death in this game so far. You hammer voted half of them, including Jessup. You've skirted above suspicion ever since day 1, and you're riding on what looks like an accidental, ignorant vote on Paul since then. Just look at the jessup vote, where his initial vote was just flinging shit at the wall and seeing what stuck. I'll admit, I was skeptical of Jessup too, but Voth is the one who hammered. He knew that further dialogue was harmful to his cause, and took the easiest excuse, the first opportunity to remove one more townie.
    Apparently my last post was a draft and didn't post. It was me warning Mark that you'd try this bullshit. It's a "cute" move on your part to try to sway a newer player.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Well okay, that was unexpected. But not totally surprised, because Jessup can't look past her bullshit hate of me and actually play the game like someone who has neurons firing in their brain.

But as long as Mark jails Willby tonight, we both live and he is lynched tomorrow. Assuming orangeandblack5 puts jailing before killing in action order...which he should. I can't believe Paul and Willby tried to make it a trilogy. Fuck you both! Suck my ass!
    You're cute, and my commendations for making it this far. But the buck stops here.

Voth has been at least partially responsible for every townie death in this game so far. You hammer voted half of them, including Jessup. You've skirted above suspicion ever since day 1, and you're riding on what looks like an accidental, ignorant vote on Paul since then. Just look at the jessup vote, where his initial vote was just flinging shit at the wall and seeing what stuck. I'll admit, I was skeptical of Jessup too, but Voth is the one who hammered. He knew that further dialogue was harmful to his cause, and took the easiest excuse, the first opportunity to remove one more townie.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Markmrw I gave it to you straight this time. Jail Willby tonight, for god's sake, and we win.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Well okay, that was unexpected. But not totally surprised, because Jessup can't look past her bullshit hate of me and actually play the game like someone who has neurons firing in their brain.

But as long as Mark jails Willby tonight, we both live and he is lynched tomorrow. Assuming orangeandblack5 puts jailing before killing in action order...which he should. I can't believe Paul and Willby tried to make it a trilogy. Fuck you both! Suck my ass!

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Final Day 4 Vote Count
    Jessup (3) - WillBy, Voth, Markmrw

Majority has been reached.

Jessup has been lynched!

She was a Town Citizen.

Night 4 has begun and will last roughly 7.5 hours if I get all actions in and nobody specifically asks in their PM for a delay.

If not all actions are in by that deadline or somebody asks in their PM for a delay, night will last an additional 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    Hmm, I was drinking a little watching football yesterday and didn't fully think that through.

Markmrw needs to be considered confirmed town - no choice at this point. I wish he did the obvious and jailed Jessup instead of Willby, in which case we would know that Jessup is scum if a kill did not occur. By jailing Willby, he leaves the door open that it could be either of them, because either Jessup tried to kill Willby and failed because of Willby being in jail, or Willby was unable to perform a kill because he was in jail. Mark, this is kind of why I said it should be obvious what to do, but if you need a hand feel free to ask... the obvious choice was to jail Jessup, considering she was the moron who didn't want to vote Paul out.

Now it comes down to the fact that Willby did vote Paul out. As much as I have PTSD from Paul hammering his own scum team roleblocker and my literal shaky-handed fear that Willby and Paul are colluding to get me back for the "Revenge of the Voth" game, I have no choice but to make the only decision that makes sense and vote for the person who did not want to lynch scum yesterday rather than the guy who did lynch scum. Also, if I lose, I will be OK with it because Jessup died before me. And she really sucks at this game. And she's ixt-level brain damaged. Oh, and... fuck you, Jessup.

unvote Willby
    vote Jessup
    You’re right willby did vote for the scum. Hmm

im convinced
    Vote Jessup

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Hmm, I was drinking a little watching football yesterday and didn't fully think that through.

Markmrw needs to be considered confirmed town - no choice at this point. I wish he did the obvious and jailed Jessup instead of Willby, in which case we would know that Jessup is scum if a kill did not occur. By jailing Willby, he leaves the door open that it could be either of them, because either Jessup tried to kill Willby and failed because of Willby being in jail, or Willby was unable to perform a kill because he was in jail. Mark, this is kind of why I said it should be obvious what to do, but if you need a hand feel free to ask... the obvious choice was to jail Jessup, considering she was the moron who didn't want to vote Paul out.

Now it comes down to the fact that Willby did vote Paul out. As much as I have PTSD from Paul hammering his own scum team roleblocker and my literal shaky-handed fear that Willby and Paul are colluding to get me back for the "Revenge of the Voth" game, I have no choice but to make the only decision that makes sense and vote for the person who did not want to lynch scum yesterday rather than the guy who did lynch scum. Also, if I lose, I will be OK with it because Jessup died before me. And she really sucks at this game. And she's ixt-level brain damaged. Oh, and... fuck you, Jessup.

unvote Willby
    vote Jessup

Leave a comment:

Working...
X