X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

The logic is simple. Voth and I voted for mafia in a do or die situation. You did not join that lynch, which suggests you had additional knowledge moving forward.

Mark is town, I am town. Do I believe the person responsible for lynching mafia (and saving town) or the one who's unaccounted for this whole game?
    I voted from my angle I was given. I knew one of the two of you were mafia being that MArk is confirmed. I had a 50/50 chance to be right which I felt was my best option to focus on that round. I chose Voth who by the way YOU had voted for in the phase right before. You sure changed your stance on Voth quickly Willby.. Mafia split sides and one was in the Willby and Voth side and one was T_P / Jess side. If you are town you are making a big mistake voting on me. Also if you can't entertain that Voth would throw T_P under the bus I dunno what to say to you.. but I KNOW YOU CAN entertain this idea but don't appear to be trying to do so. Too bad you got jailed it appears.. prove me wrong you are not scum please..

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You are either scum or not trying.. maybe both because I am town. What reason do you feel Voth is suddenly trustworthy besides the T_P vote which was a coin flip. You had voted Voth the day previously I noticed ... Just curious where your head and why you voted for me?
    The logic is simple. Voth and I voted for mafia in a do or die situation. You did not join that lynch, which suggests you had additional knowledge moving forward.

Mark is town, I am town. Do I believe the person responsible for lynching mafia (and saving town) or the one who's unaccounted for this whole game?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    vote jessup

Mark saved me I guess. Weird game, lots of questionable moves
    You are either scum or not trying.. maybe both because I am town. What reason do you feel Voth is suddenly trustworthy besides the T_P vote which was a coin flip. You had voted Voth the day previously I noticed ... Just curious where your head and why you voted for me?

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Willbyseems to be it.. but there is maybe more to this story and I don't think we should rush in to vote willby quite yet. Mafia as far as I know does NOT have to make a kill every night.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    vote jessup

Mark saved me I guess. Weird game, lots of questionable moves

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    WillBy (1) - Voth

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Roughly 30 hours remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    Willby was the lucky guest and MRW state pen last night.
    When making my decision I was thinking if I am somehow not the target who is likely to be the next target. It couldn’t be Voth or Jessup, as the other one would likely get lynched in the next phase.

It also crossed my mind that Willbur is just as likely to be the mafia and he would have a good reason to kill me off so he could be protected.
    He could have also killed Voth or Jess and then pushed for a lynch vote on the other.
    which sounds to me like a spectacular tactic of evil genius.

I realise that me posting before William may make this more complex for decision making. However this theory does kinda rely on the fact that I think the best mafia play would have been to kill me.
    I mean, the obvious answer here is to vote Willby off the island.

BUT, it makes absolutely zero sense with how last day phase played out. Unless Paul/Willby team is trying to make "Revenge of the Paul" as the third episode in the trilogy of me and Paul fucking over ourselves/team to win the game.

Realistically with how things have played out, Jessup should be scum. The problem is that she is so brain damaged that you can't analyze anything she says other than to conclude "she's retarded."

I mean the only way that Willby isn't scum is if the real Jailkeeper is alive still and for some reason hasn't counterclaimed Mark and I think even Jessup isn't too dumb to not counterclaim.

So there we go.

Vote Willby

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    Willby was the lucky guest and MRW state pen last night.
    When making my decision I was thinking if I am somehow not the target who is likely to be the next target. It couldn’t be Voth or Jessup, as the other one would likely get lynched in the next phase.

It also crossed my mind that Willbur is just as likely to be the mafia and he would have a good reason to kill me off so he could be protected.
    He could have also killed Voth or Jess and then pushed for a lynch vote on the other.
    which sounds to me like a spectacular tactic of evil genius.

I realise that me posting before William may make this more complex for decision making. However this theory does kinda rely on the fact that I think the best mafia play would have been to kill me.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Who was jailed? Good place to start.
    I think you already know the answer to that, dummy.

I'll wait for Mark to chime in, but I'm sure you'll be lynched and lose shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Who was jailed? Good place to start.

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Note that votes are no longer locked.

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Sorry for the delay, got held up.

Night 3 has ended! Nobody has died!

Day 4 has begun and will last until 9:00 PM EST on November 8th.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Voth wins a coin flip and acts so special.. cute.. u still lived up to ur name the town destroyer

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Actually I lied:

Gg all except Field and LF*
    suck me baby

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    No shit, how crazy is that. Paul acting like he's scum and he flips scum.

Jessup, I won't even entertain your brain damaged nonsense anymore. It's sad that I legitimately can't be sure Willby is town right now because I wouldn't put it past you just being THAT bad at this game. You really are awful. You're like a way more annoying version of ixt - how do you accurately read a total retard? Fuck.

Mark, as far as tonight goes... it should be pretty clear what to do. If you aren't sure, ask here publicly and I'll lend a hand. But either way, the last scum team member should be confirmed after this night phase and we should soar to victory. We are both clearly town and now it's a toss up with Jessup being the lead horse as to who is the last scumbag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X