[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Gonna keep it simple, I don't normally host and I'm not 100% sure what you guys normally work with. As such, I will be running an open setup called JK9:

Town Jailkeeper
    Town Tracker
    Town Citizen
    Town
    Citizen
    Town Citizen
    Town Citizen
    Town Citizen
    Mafia Goon
    Mafia Goon

It seems to be lower in average power than past games run here, but I was made to host and it's what I want to run :P

Role PMs will go out very soon. The game will start as soon as they've all been sent. Please respond in your PM so I know you got it.

Few important notes (some rules adapted from WillBy's TW Mafia):

Day 1 will last roughly 72 hours (probably a bit longer). This is mostly to allow everybody to check in and confirm they received their rolecard.
    Day 2 and onward will last 48 hours.
    Nights will be 24 hours by default. If a day ends early, they may last longer.
    On the off chance I am not available at the end of a day, votes will lock at the scheduled time.

Voting will work on a plurality system - at the end of a day, whoever has the most votes will be lynched.
    In the case of a tie, the Mafia get to choose which of the tied players dies.
    From Day 2 onward, majority will be enabled - if any player ever has a majority (half rounded down, plus one) of votes for them, they will die and the day will end.
    Once the game has entered a state where the town must vote correctly or lose, votes will be locked - once you have placed a vote, you cannot change it. This will be announced publicly when it occurs.

All votes must be BOLDED. Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed.
    At any time, you may vote for NoLynch to cast a vote to avoid lynching a player on that day.

Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. When in doubt, ask me.
    Ask all questions in your role PM. I will not be answering questions publicly.

You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute.

If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.

I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.

Don't be shitheads to me or to each other.

No private messaging outside of the thread.
    The mafia will have a chat where they can communicate at any time.

I think that's everything, gonna rand the game rn and send out cards soon!

All role cards have been sent. Please confirm you have received your card in your role PM.

1. voth
    2. Willby
    3. LF
    4. Beast
    5. Vehicle
    6. Field
    7. The_paul
    8. Exalt
    9. Markmrw

Day 1 has begun and will end when this timer expires (Thursday, October 28 at 9:00 PM EST).

Comment

Ooooh I don't think we've done an open setup on here before. Rare if any. Should be fun.
      ​​​​​
      will beat fake Italian to the punch and vote: WillBy
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
        Ooooh I don't think we've done an open setup on here before. Rare if any. Should be fun.
        ​​​​​
        will beat fake Italian to the punch and vote: WillBy
        He's got a chiefs joke incoming. But denver is so bad, the last time the donkeys beat the chiefs, both Paul AND field still played SS.

vote the paul

Field, Heaven was asking about you. Did you guys ever go on that float trip and talk about your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

He's got a chiefs joke incoming. But denver is so bad, the last time the donkeys beat the chiefs, both Paul AND field still played SS.

vote the paul

Field, Heaven was asking about you. Did you guys ever go on that float trip and talk about your feelings?
          I absolutely cannot believe that you would vote for The underscore paul, he is the most trustworthy of all the sharks

Vote Vehicle

ROAR lets kill some mafia scum!
          MRW

Comment

Vote Count
            Willby (1) - field
            the_paul (1) - WillBy
            Vehicle (1) - Markmrw

Comment

Field and Willby are obviously colluding and are out to get me. Willby is just mad the Chiefs have the same record as the Broncos. To be clear, I'm talking about this season, not all time. The Chefs aren't due to win again until 2070, so hopefully you packed a lunch Will.

Vote FIELD for clearly targeting me and undermining my strategy. Your move, dikstir
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Paul is legit found scum this game. Jesus.

vote Paul
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Backwards isn't playing, can't vote him.... what do.

Vote Markmrw

Voting for me for "being a shark" while leaving Willby alone. Smells like scum to me.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    Backwards isn't playing, can't vote him.... what do.

Vote Markmrw

Voting for me for "being a shark" while leaving Willby alone. Smells like scum to me.
                    We just played a whole TWDT together, mark knows I barely shark

Comment

Fuck my life. Who's more of a mafia foe - Paul or Vehicle? The Revenge of the Voth game was pretty legendary, but I can't decide.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Fuck my life. Who's more of a mafia foe - Paul or Vehicle? The Revenge of the Voth game was pretty legendary, but I can't decide.
                        And you haven't even considered that beast and exalt are in this game too

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

And you haven't even considered that beast and exalt are in this game too
                          That being said paul is definitely the most mafia out there

Comment

Vote Count
                            the_paul (2) - WillBy, Voth
                            Willby (1) - field
                            Vehicle (1) - Markmrw
                            field (1) - the_paul
                            Markmrw (1) - Vehicle

Roughly 2 days and 9 hours remain in the phase.

Comment

There have been a lot of comments with racial undertones thrown around, and none have come from Voth. We're like 10 posts in already and Voth hasn't even offended anyone yet. He is clearly up to something !!!
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X