[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Cute word play. Like I said, I felt like you were scum based on past experience, so I voted you because the game was a catastrophe anyway. Fuck it, right? All I meant was that how you've latched onto Jessup like a a baby panda hugging it's down syndrome plagued momma bear, the one-dimensional arguments, AND the constant side-stepping of actual points... makes me believe that my very abrupt vote is quite likely a good one. I hope Markmrw sends you to mafia hell so I can giggle more about how you are a simp for Jessup.
    Must be nice to live in a world where you can call my arguments 1 dimensional when your entire strategy has boiled down to "Fuck it". Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses throwing stones? I don't know anything about side stepping any points, since this is post #151 and I haven't seen you make one yet. Gotta at least throw a point out there before you accuse someone of sidestepping.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Must be nice to live in a world where you can call my arguments 1 dimensional when your entire strategy has boiled down to "Fuck it". Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses throwing stones? I don't know anything about side stepping any points, since this is post #151 and I haven't seen you make one yet. Gotta at least throw a point out there before you accuse someone of sidestepping.
      That's the thing- I'm not sidestepping. I'm town and if Mark votes wrong, fuck it. This game has been ballsack anyway, but it is telling that you and Jessup spam the thread back and forth for a page and a half jerking eachother off after you get two votes on you.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

That's the thing- I'm not sidestepping. I'm town and if Mark votes wrong, fuck it. This game has been ballsack anyway, but it is telling that you and Jessup spam the thread back and forth for a page and a half jerking eachother off after you get two votes on you.
        It's also telling that you've played laid back and casual until the thread stalls after you and Willby lock your votes in, and then you start going scorched earth on people. How is my statement side stepping but yours isn't? This game has been bad though, no argument there. No chance OB5 ever sets foot in these forums again after this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
          Oh no it's all on my shoulders!

I require beer to ponder this dilemma

Do lynch my long time lover The underscore or do lynch the ever trustworthy Voth?
          hmmm

It doesn't really matter who i think is mafia now, it only matters who I think is more likely between these two, there is also the possibility that they are both town or scum i suppose and its pointless choice
          Use the force young jedi. Observe how carefully Jessup and T_P have been playing the gamebefore voting vs the hammer lock in voting, loud mouthed , personal insulting, deflecting Voth. This guy is scum beyond a doubt and is badly flailing in desperation right now.

Voth votes and is followed by Willby pretty closely in a lock in vote when NO ONE ELSE WAS TALKING. This lends itself to a scum chat decision. NO ONE said crap before these hammer votes and both fired off their votes in short order which is very anti town behavior.

I tried my best to think about every scenario before voting posting numerous times and T_P seems to have done the same. We both hashed out our ideas before coming to this vote. For me there was no reason to stretch it out any longer. I know either Willby or Voth are mafia too as I am one of 2 simple vanilla townies left.. and by their replies I'm starting to lean they both are mafia goons more and more. Voth saying because T_P and I voted for him closely as a reason to prove scum chat collusion is super sketch too and we both were publicly hashing out ideas back and forth. He was the one moving early who had a plan before the day even started to start a vote train on T_P.

We can win this!! Just trust me please. Heck trust your own instincts. Vote out Voth today. You will see he flips scum. Then you can jail WHOEVER you want. I'm willing to die for this team to prove who is who.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Use the force young jedi. Observe how carefully Jessup and T_P have been playing the gamebefore voting vs the hammer lock in voting, loud mouthed , personal insulting, deflecting Voth. This guy is scum beyond a doubt and is badly flailing in desperation right now.

Voth votes and is followed by Willby pretty closely in a lock in vote when NO ONE ELSE WAS TALKING. This lends itself to a scum chat decision. NO ONE said crap before these hammer votes and both fired off their votes in short order which is very anti town behavior.

I tried my best to think about every scenario before voting posting numerous times and T_P seems to have done the same. We both hashed out our ideas before coming to this vote. For me there was no reason to stretch it out any longer. I know either Willby or Voth are mafia too as I am one of 2 simple vanilla townies left.. and by their replies I'm starting to lean they both are mafia goons more and more. Voth saying because T_P and I voted for him closely as a reason to prove scum chat collusion is super sketch too and we both were publicly hashing out ideas back and forth. He was the one moving early who had a plan before the day even started to start a vote train on T_P.

We can win this!! Just trust me please. Heck trust your own instincts. Vote out Voth today. You will see he flips scum. Then you can jail WHOEVER you want. I'm willing to die for this team to prove who is who.

Since it's a legitimate possibility - if you're town and Mark makes the right call, you'll see. Your vote is locked in, nothing we can do - but you suck badly at this game. So at least take a look either way and get good.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              Oh look a wild Voth with a late-round hammer vote in phase one.

Remember me town that I voted for both scum on Day 1.

I could unvote Voth and vote someone with 1 vote to tie it so that I could force a 50/50 from scumgang but whatever. Why change votes when neither scum happens to have one in this very dry D1?

Co-inck-i-dink?

Or maybe it's just that easy.
              Also Mark.. remember our fallen comrade Vehicle's words who died by the hands of Voth.

Yes it was and is this easy.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Also Mark.. remember our fallen comrade Vehicle's words who died by the hands of Voth.

Yes it was and is this easy.
                so bad.... just so bad at this game no matter how many times... it's unreal

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vote Count
                  the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy
                  Voth (2) - Jessup, the_paul

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

Roughly 3 hours and 30 minutes remain in the phase.

Comment

• the_paul Now that you're Jessup's cuck, what do we do in future games?! You've thrown a gigantic wiener-shaped wrench into the picture and I don't know how it plays out...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Don't get mad at me because Jessup saw through the wagon attempt. Be mad at yourself for leaving the door open

Comment

• Also you've used simp and cuck so far just on this page... how long until you start referring to people as alphas and betas?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          Also you've used simp and cuck so far just on this page... how long until you start referring to people as alphas and betas?
                          Manco has a weird way of rubbing off on you. Won't be long now. I resisted the force for 4 years and now... well...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Markmrw Better decide soon!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Nothing like cutting it close...

Im still really 50/50

Vote The_Paul

Im sorry underscore!
                              MRW

Comment

• Ooft. GG all!

Comment

Working...
                                X