No announcement yet.

[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

very very nearly threw the game on bringing the PR to LyLo, but were able to recover by egging on infighting

Comment

• Thx for the host orangeandblack5! That was very cool of you to do.

Wish I wasn't so busy or I would have posted more .. especially the last day.. i was hammered sadly by voth "the town destroyer" when I came back to make my vote on Willby.. Does this guy Voth ever not only play for himself? Impossible to work with Voth in games ever it seems. Mark you did good for your first game. GG Willby and T_P .

MVP from my perspective is The_Paul

LVP imo is Voth....

GG all!
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Markmrw lol wut... did you really not jail Willby?
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Thx for the host orangeandblack5! That was very cool of you to do.

Wish I wasn't so busy or I would have posted more .. especially the last day.. i was hammered sadly by voth "the town destroyer" when I came back to make my vote on Willby.. Does this guy Voth ever not only play for himself? Impossible to work with Voth in games ever it seems. Mark you did good for your first game. GG Willby and T_P .

MVP from my perspective is The_Paul

LVP imo is Voth....

GG all!
          shut up Jessup you suck

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
            fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

very very nearly threw the game on bringing the PR to LyLo, but were able to recover by egging on infighting
            what happened during night phase? Mark jailed me?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

fwiw this game is pretty much why you should always just kill the PR as Mafia in this kinda open setup

Yeah but you can't really flex on each other by playing optimally. Way better to let town completely screw each other like Jessup voting Voth over paul, Voth voting jessup over me, and marks unfortunate misjudgement.

Optimal play isn't always best for the health of the game. If we'd killed Mark instead of Beast, we'd have one less contributer, one more troll, and have made the game less fun for a newcomer.

Big shoutouts to paul for letting me bus him. Not quite as bad as what he and Voth have done before, but definitely wasn't optimal play, lol.

Get fukt voth, Jessup, Beast, field, Exalt and Vehicle, in that order.

What's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Yeah but you can't really flex on each other by playing optimally. Way better to let town completely screw each other like Jessup voting Voth over paul, Voth voting jessup over me, and marks unfortunate misjudgement.

Optimal play isn't always best for the health of the game. If we'd killed Mark instead of Beast, we'd have one less contributer, one more troll, and have made the game less fun for a newcomer.

Big shoutouts to paul for letting me bus him. Not quite as bad as what he and Voth have done before, but definitely wasn't optimal play, lol.

Get fukt voth, Jessup, Beast, field, Exalt and Vehicle, in that order.

What's next?
                I swear to God, Paul is gonna get fucked in the ass with a 12 inch dildo next time I have a chance. And you sir, are inserting yourself into this conflict. This is war.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Night 4 has ended!

Markmrw has died! He was the Town Jailkeeper!

The Mafia have overrun the town!

Congratulations to the_paul and WillBy !
                  Thanks for the host!! Fun and different using a standard setup. Let's try and get something set up for the next game.

Comment

• Yeah agreed, thanks for dropping in and hosting right away, we owe him a game so that he has his chance too. Maybe the asshole inactives won't be asshole inactives next game. Right Exalt?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOL what? GG WillBy, we made it more interesting than we should have, but it was worth it. Well played my friend.

Thanks for the host orangeandblack5, we all appreciate it!
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I have no idea why we lost. Mark!!! What the fuck!!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          I have no idea why we lost. Mark!!! What the fuck!!
                          This game was hilarious. Willby and I should have killed Mark as soon as he claimed, but that wouldn't have been fun. Neither of us also read the rules and knew that votes were locked in until after Willby voted for me. We're really getting out of hand on these forums with mafia bussing each other lol
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• From scumchat after field was lynched:
                            Originally posted by WillBy
                            LOL the tracker.

Mark claimed jailer. Would be easiest to kill him. But I kinda enjoy having him around, and I want him to enjoy enough to play again.

Otherwise it's Voth, jessup or beast. We need 1 more mislynch and we win. We already control 2/6 votes, so unless they're united we can basically control lynches. Just need to cause a fight. Jessup is most likely to fight with anyone (esp Voth and Beast). So I think we should go for either one of those two. Game would be boring without Voth. Maybe beast as he's actually good enough to cause problems late.

All good targets. I vote beast?

Another thing to consider is who to send to make the kill. Mark seems to trust you more, so he's more likely to protect you? This WIFOM stuff is hard with someone I dunno how to read

Comment

• Not fair. You guys draw a strong scum team and I'm stuck with inactives and braindead retards like Jessup.

Did I mention... fuck you Exalt. Dick.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

This game was hilarious. Willby and I should have killed Mark as soon as he claimed, but that wouldn't have been fun. Neither of us also read the rules and knew that votes were locked in until after Willby voted for me. We're really getting out of hand on these forums with mafia bussing each other lol
                                Yes we are. Like... it's now a legitimate thing to worry that the scum team is self-sacrificing to quasi-confirm themselves as town. It's like 5D chess.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X