X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count
    the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy
    Voth (2) - Jessup, the_paul

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

Roughly 22 hours remain in the phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      When I said "in case one of them is nabbed this game" I meant this phase in voting. It is either willby and voth or willby and T_P who are scum I just hope that I chose right this phase going for VOTH. All signs point to him being scum by how he has played this game. The lock in vote this phase was utter nonsense he made and can't be forgiven. Both you guys rushed your votes and at least one of you tried to dictate and control how the town vote would flow.
      Ding ding ding!
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Markmrw I don't know if you've played mafia before but I don't believe I've personally played with you if you have. What's going on here is the_paul is latching onto Jessup's retarded, blithering nonsense because it's his only hope of securing a scum win. Either Jessup is the most retarded town player ever (possible if you've ever seen her play this game, you need to use a lot of big brain power to make heads or tails of anything she says), or she's Paul's scum buddy. The only thing I know for 99% certain here is that Paul is scum just because of how he's currently playing. Willby or Jessup could be the last scum team member, but I lean Jessup.

You may or may not know that Willby and I have both been playing mafia for many, many years and we have both won and lost countless games. I can't possibly think of a worse move than the only two scum team members in a game voting for the same player at almost the same time when you cannot change your vote. It looks extremely suspicious, and Jessup and Paul are latching onto that as a reason to lynch me. The only problem with this strategy is that anyone who knows myself or Willby would know that there is no possible way we would be in a scum chat and be like "OK let's both go vote Paul right now, ready, GO!" and then proceed to vote him together. That is not something who is a seasoned mafia player would do if they were scum.

Unfortunately it appears the ball is in your court here, and if this your first game, you got stuck in a crappy spot here. Oh, and if you choose wrong and let Jessup win if she's scum (she still could just be a brain damaged ixt-like townie), I'll never forgive or forget. Ask Paul about how that turns out.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Ding ding ding!
          bro after this game we are gonna throw hands for you simping for jessup, even if you win. you can do better than the word vomit she's spewing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Markmrw I don't know if you've played mafia before but I don't believe I've personally played with you if you have. What's going on here is the_paul is latching onto Jessup's retarded, blithering nonsense because it's his only hope of securing a scum win. Either Jessup is the most retarded town player ever (possible if you've ever seen her play this game, you need to use a lot of big brain power to make heads or tails of anything she says), or she's Paul's scum buddy. The only thing I know for 99% certain here is that Paul is scum just because of how he's currently playing. Willby or Jessup could be the last scum team member, but I lean Jessup.

You may or may not know that Willby and I have both been playing mafia for many, many years and we have both won and lost countless games. I can't possibly think of a worse move than the only two scum team members in a game voting for the same player at almost the same time when you cannot change your vote. It looks extremely suspicious, and Jessup and Paul are latching onto that as a reason to lynch me. The only problem with this strategy is that anyone who knows myself or Willby would know that there is no possible way we would be in a scum chat and be like "OK let's both go vote Paul right now, ready, GO!" and then proceed to vote him together. That is not something who is a seasoned mafia player would do if they were scum.

Unfortunately it appears the ball is in your court here, and if this your first game, you got stuck in a crappy spot here. Oh, and if you choose wrong and let Jessup win if she's scum (she still could just be a brain damaged ixt-like townie), I'll never forgive or forget. Ask Paul about how that turns out.
            Oh and Markmrw as an aside to all of this, mainly what I'm getting at in the second paragraph:

An experienced mafia player who knows me and Willby would see us rapidly voting in succession for the same person when we cannot change our votes as a sign of no collusion between us. Again, it's putting a massive target on your back and that's what these two are latching onto, but in reality in this situation... it's a sign of innocence and no collusion (AKA not scum).

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

bro after this game we are gonna throw hands for you simping for jessup, even if you win. you can do better than the word vomit she's spewing.
              Don't be mad at me that you immediately locked in voting for me without even waiting for the actions of the ONLY TOWN POWER ROLE. I get it, this game has been inactive and sputtered as a result, but thats a bad mistake to make. You can chalk it up to rust or whatever it is you want to, but the speed hammer wagon failed, and I'm not going to act like pointing it out is incorrect just because it's Jessup is the one pointing it out. You can catch these hands though, but hopefully you have to wait until after Jessup and Mark bounce you out of this round

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Nothing about trying to scream into day phase by starting a hammer wagon on someone proves your innocence. Just because it didn't work doesn't make it some innocent move, especially in light of the locked in voting.

There are 2 people in this game that can talk outside of this public arena. There were 2 people that immediately voted someone before almost any discussion happened, 1 of whom didn't even wait for the 1 town power role to speak. Luckily for me, 2+2=4 all over the world

Comment

Don't be mad at me that you immediately locked in voting for me without even waiting for the actions of the ONLY TOWN POWER ROLE. I get it, this game has been inactive and sputtered as a result, but thats a bad mistake to make. You can chalk it up to rust or whatever it is you want to, but the speed hammer wagon failed, and I'm not going to act like pointing it out is incorrect just because it's Jessup is the one pointing it out. You can catch these hands though, but hopefully you have to wait until after Jessup and Mark bounce you out of this round
                  Strong words coming from the guy who hammered the only other town power role.

Comment

Nothing about trying to scream into day phase by starting a hammer wagon on someone proves your innocence. Just because it didn't work doesn't make it some innocent move, especially in light of the locked in voting.

There are 2 people in this game that can talk outside of this public arena. There were 2 people that immediately voted someone before almost any discussion happened, 1 of whom didn't even wait for the 1 town power role to speak. Luckily for me, 2+2=4 all over the world
                    I've made it clear that I understand why it all looks scummy. You're neglecting to address that it in reality isn't scummy because you know damn well Willby and I would never collude as a scum team to do that. With a 2-3 split of scum to town, it is a finesse play for the scum team to win the game, not a power play. And what happened looks like a strong power play -- we would never do that in cahoots as the scum team. Dumb and retarded and way too obvious, but you still cling to it because it's the only thing that will put the nail in the coffin of this game for you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• What does me and Willby being the two scum team members and trying to win the game this phase look like? Probably a bunch of long essays and grabbing morsels of nonsense about a player to spin to our advantage and get at least one townie on our side and lock the game up. Probably us forcibly bantering back and forth a little in public so we don't look like we're on the same page, but ending up on the same page eventually.

What happened this phase was nothing like that. It was actually that the game was sort of a joke up to this point, and I just am getting too locked in on spotting scum Paul now. I can just tell he's scum this game, and this phase is all the proof I need in my head. So I voted Paul, because whatever, people were barely playing and I felt good about him being scum.

Now suddenly activity picks up...just when there's a chance they don't skate to victory. Shocker.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

What does me and Willby being the two scum team members and trying to win the game this phase look like? Probably a bunch of long essays and grabbing morsels of nonsense about a player to spin to our advantage and get at least one townie on our side and lock the game up. Probably us forcibly bantering back and forth a little in public so we don't look like we're on the same page, but ending up on the same page eventually.

What happened this phase was nothing like that. It was actually that the game was sort of a joke up to this point, and I just am getting too locked in on spotting scum Paul now. I can just tell he's scum this game, and this phase is all the proof I need in my head. So I voted Paul, because whatever, people were barely playing and I felt good about him being scum.

Now suddenly activity picks up...just when there's a chance they don't skate to victory. Shocker.
                        So you voted me knowing full well you couldn't change your vote, on the LYLO phase, and it wasn't until after your vote was locked in that you became convinced you're right? Talk about a definitive pro town move lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Strong words coming from the guy who hammered the only other town power role.
                          How many posts did the other town power role make? I also wasn't the only vote on him. I made it clear why I voted him, I had called him out several times leading up to it for activity, and then he never even posted again. Shitty outcome, but what else were we supposed to do? Keep taking votes off of inactive people and rotating them to people actually playing the game?

At least I laid my points out beforehand and had the chance to change my vote if things changed or new information came out.

Comment

• Oh no it's all on my shoulders!

I require beer to ponder this dilemma

Do lynch my long time lover The underscore or do lynch the ever trustworthy Voth?
                            hmmm

It doesn't really matter who i think is mafia now, it only matters who I think is more likely between these two, there is also the possibility that they are both town or scum i suppose and its pointless choice
                            MRW

Comment

So you voted me knowing full well you couldn't change your vote, on the LYLO phase, and it wasn't until after your vote was locked in that you became convinced you're right? Talk about a definitive pro town move lol
                              Cute word play. Like I said, I felt like you were scum based on past experience, so I voted you because the game was a catastrophe anyway. Fuck it, right? All I meant was that how you've latched onto Jessup like a a baby panda hugging it's down syndrome plagued momma bear, the one-dimensional arguments, AND the constant side-stepping of actual points... makes me believe that my very abrupt vote is quite likely a good one. I hope Markmrw sends you to mafia hell so I can giggle more about how you are a simp for Jessup.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                                Oh no it's all on my shoulders!

I require beer to ponder this dilemma

Do lynch my long time lover The underscore or do lynch the ever trustworthy Voth?
                                hmmm

It doesn't really matter who i think is mafia now, it only matters who I think is more likely between these two, there is also the possibility that they are both town or scum i suppose and its pointless choice
                                Please don't let Paul win, because you likely allow Jessup to win too. Jesus Christ, we will never hear the end of Jessup winning a mafia game with 10 pages and half of the players MIA.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X