field (1) - the_paul
    Voth (1) - Vehicle

Day 2 Voting-

Final D2 Vote Count
    Field (2) - Markmrw, the_paul
    Voth (1) - WillBy
    WillBy (1) - Beast
    Beast (1) - Jessup

Would mafia miss a vote day 1 like beast did.. very doubtful imo. Beast doing a fake claim as town is so bad but beast does bad moves often so I can't fully rely on this as his guilt.

Willby gunned for T_P day and is gunning again for him at earliest possible time. Very leading and a way to stay out of any talks we could do as unit to arrive at a conclusion. Willby also early votes the easiest safest vote day2 on Voth for the hammer vote. It is a safe mafia choice but also has some merit for a town vote.

Voth follows willby to get T_P. Voth never called out Willby for voting on him and now follows him on T_P vote.

T_P votes on field for inactivity I assume but in doing so kills town tracker. But would mafia do hammer vote if they get to decide who goes on a tie anyways?

orangeandblack5 um is beast dead or alive? I saw this and very confused here.
    Living Players:

Jessup
    WillBy
    Markmrw
    Voth
    the_paul

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I see 2 mafia goons listed so that wipes out the godfather idea,, mafia cud have and probably did switch up kills just to be safe.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Hi all . Been busy as all so not been able to post.

Voth = day 1 hammer vote.

The_Paul = day 2 hammer vote

Willby = immediate day 3 vote where he can not revote based on a hunch about T_P hammering I guess but either way to vote so fast was silly and leading.

Beast= fake claimer. No Vote day 1 and general uselessness throughout game.

Mark = town

Jessup = town

Voth = another fast vote on T_P

Both Willby and Voth were jailed. No kill stoppage so that is an issue in their favor. (Is there a godfather in this game?) I assumed there would be and that only 1 mafia has done all the kills.

We have some time to figure this out but any way we go is a semi guess. Let's look at voting history next.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I mean this game was bonkers with inactivity so I don't really give a shit, but if you want a notch in the old belt, voting me guarantees town loses. Like immediately, because if we don't lynch scum today, we lose.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Markmrw hey. Since no one has counterclaimed you, I assume you're town. If you vote me, town loses immediately. Just so you know. I'm vanilla town.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    As I said before The Underscore is above suspicion .
    So my choices are Voth, WIllbur,Jess
    I already Jailed Voth and someone died that night which makes it less likely imo that he is scumbag, but he did hammer Vehicle out in day 1, maybe to make me look like mafia?
    Willbur is a sneaky sneaky beaver and shouldnt be trusted
    Jess has been pretty active and has been convincing me of townie!

So I agree with The underscore, voth or willbeeee
    Jessup...?
    That's a really good point that I had overlooked. With 2 scum members it could theoretically be both Willby and Voth still, and you just have horrible luck. *Insert Exalt dissertation on Occam's Razor here."

Jessup, any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    As I said before The Underscore is above suspicion .
    So my choices are Voth, WIllbur,Jess
    I already Jailed Voth and someone died that night which makes it less likely imo that he is scumbag, but he did hammer Vehicle out in day 1, maybe to make me look like mafia?
    Willbur is a sneaky sneaky beaver and shouldnt be trusted
    Jess has been pretty active and has been convincing me of townie!

So I agree with The underscore, voth or willbeeee
    Jessup...?

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    These guys really just vote on me in their first post knowing votes were locked? Good Lord, I know most people have checked out of this game, but this is insane.

Operating under the assumption that Mark is telling the truth, we can be sure that Willby did not perform the night kill, nor was he the target. I don't think that it's a coincidence that Willby and Voth both immediately voted for me trying to hammer, but I'd like to hear what Jessup and Mark think.

We're the only 3 that can still vote, any thoughts? I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to vote Voth, and I think that's the right move given how the night went down, but I'm open to suggestions from you 2 Markmrw and Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Well at this point, Mark (if town) has no option but to hammer Paul. Me and Willby can't change our votes, so it is what it is.
    Yeah, I didn't pick up on that at first. Wanted to force some pressure on people, see who votes together. But this is still pressure, and it IS statistically probable that paul is scum. Unless I sided with scum Voth, in which case we're fucked cause the other scum will jump in and hammer us.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Of course, Paul could be town. I just don't think so, but I don't have any proof.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    Vote Count
    the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

Roughly 2 days and 3 hours remain in the phase.
    Well at this point, Mark (if town) has no option but to hammer Paul. Me and Willby can't change our votes, so it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

Roughly 2 days and 3 hours remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    I was suspicious of Voth day 1
    Day 2 it was a toss up between Beast (because of fake role claim) and Willby, I chose wrong

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post

Voth went to Jail night 1
    WIllby went to jail night 2
    Why did you pick us?

there are 5 of us remaining, with 2 scum. Remove Mark from the equation as he's uncountered. I know I'm town, so there's a 67% chance I vote mafia.

On the other hand, we need to be sure we all vote the same otherwise we lose. So I guess I'm sort of leaving this up to Mark. In the meantime I'll vote the_paul to get this ball rolling.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Any other jailers in the game?

Mark who did you target each night?
    Voth went to Jail night 1
    WIllby went to jail night 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X