Field (2) - Markmrw, the_paul
    Voth (1) - WillBy
    WillBy (1) - Beast
    Beast (1) - Jessup

Roughly 5 minutes remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• LF
    replied
    Guys I'm sorry I ended up being subbed. I didn't even know the game had started or I would have been here to participate. Not a single person attempted to tell me that mafia had started lol. I'm keep up from a distance. Go team I was on!

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    God damnit I hate to do this, but he's seriously way too quiet.

vote Field

field pls show up
    Vote Beast since T_P is tie breaking

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    IF Voth had talked this probably wouldn't have happened.

Beast I still feel was right but no one is playing so...had to not have a tie and hand it to mafia to decide.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    God damnit I hate to do this, but he's seriously way too quiet.

vote Field

field pls show up

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Unvote Beast

Vote Voth

Not allowing a tie and Voth well...

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    WOW we have one townie fake claiming power roles and one townie outting themselves as our jailor with zero reason to do so.. wtf lol. Hilarious and for the love of God one of you better be scum. Mark did you read about any basic strategy how to play this game? If you are jailer and you came out just now having NO SUCCESS the night before I hope you realize you are going to die tonight unless you jail the killer. It was probably a bad play because mafia will simply target you if it is true. As towns most important role you should have kept ur mouth closed until you had success.

I have to keep my vote on beast. Too risky to kill mark tonight if he is jailor. Sadly....

Lurker field is an issue.

Currently Mark, Beast and Field are my main concerns.

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Roughly 16 minutes remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Ok, I probably made a mistake here, but my intention was to fake role claim, in hopes of luring attention away from actual town role players, I have no abilities, and all I can do is vote for people.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post

OK OK, I am new here don't really know what i am doing so i will try my best
    I put Voth in Jail, and someone still died, so he must be town (am i right in that belief?)

I assume as it was Exalt that was murdered by the Mafia scum the mafias did that as he was a non voter - easy win for them i suppose.

Day 1 votes
    Vehicle (2) - Markmrw, Voth - I assume Voth is just a big meanie and wanted to thin the herd (from what im reading it seems he's a bit of a bastard)
    the_paul (1) - WillBy - Suspicious - Jumped on the Voth revote
    Willby (1) - field - Suspicious - Too quiet, like a sneaky mafia hiding in the shadows
    field (1) - the_paul - The Underscore Paul will always be above suspicion as far as i am concerned
    Voth (1) - Vehicle - Confirmed town
    Jessup - no vote - I believe as Jessup replaced Mafia goon which just has to be a double bluff, or am I reading into that just too much

I am suspicious of 2 so will pick one and Vote field
    You generally shouldn't claim a role in that manner, but to answer your question about there still being a night kill: there are 2 mafia members, and either can make a night kill. This is at least how I'd run it, OB5 maybe can clarify if a specific mafia member makes the kill. Based on the roles included (tracker, jailer) is assume yes. So what could've happened is Voth was jailed, but his accomplice, let's say field, made the kill instead.

As for the rest of your post, I have no comments really so far. Agreed about field being too quiet, but disagreed about sketch t_p.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
    1. voth
    2. Willby
    3. LF
    4. Beast
    5. Vehicle
    6. Field
    7. The_paul
    8. Exalt
    9. Markmrw
    Ok, I like a good Xog list as much as the next guy, good idea Mark. I doubt I'll have anything of note to say, but here we go:

Voth - Hammer vote on Vehicle day 1, which doesn't necessarily mean anything. It happened, but it was day 1, we were all just throwing darts. Hasn't called anyone a flathead fuk fuk idiot yet, which could actually mean something.

Willby - Slippery as always. Seems to want to encourage activity, which generally doesn't favor scum. Of course Willby would know this, so is this reverse psychology? Always a Chiefs fan, which makes him notoriously untrustworthy.

LF - Didn't he get subbed? I'm not even sure

Beast - Probably the one I'm on the fence about the most. Makes a claim early on saying he's going to use his ability, and then says his ability failed? Now he has an excuse for that unfortunately, but still just an absolute wildcard in this game.

Vehicle - RIP homie

Field - Has been suspiciously quiet all game. Accused of having a short attention span, he could very well have just forgotten about the game. With just 5 hours to go until phase change, if I had to vote right now, I think it would be on Field.

the_paul - Pure as the driven snow, obviously.

Exalt - Pour one out, murdered before he could even speak

MarkMRW - The love of my online life. Claimed town power role, which we have to take at face value at the moment.

Like I said, not a lot there. If I had to guess, I'm suspicious of Field, and I'm fairly sure one of MarkMRW and Beast is scum. I would guess one of the claims was to try and bait a counterclaim. If the other claim is true, that would mean both town power roles would be in the open on day 2, which wouldn't be great for town. Beast claiming his ability failed and now having a specific way to justify it is certainly... convenient. In order my suspicions: Field, Beast, MarkMRW. I can't trust Voth or Willby as far as I can throw them. Vehicle and Exalt are dead. I am just realizing as I type that Jessup subbed in for someone who subbed in for LF (I think?), so right now she might actually be the person I trust the most.

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    Voth (1) - WillBy
    WillBy (1) - Beast
    Beast (1) - Jessup
    Field (1) - Markmrw

Roughly 5 hours and 30 minutes remain in the phase.

Casual reminder that, in a tie, the scum determine the lynch target.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    oh beast i forgot about beast, is beast intentionally being weird/obtuse or is beast trying to throw us off the Mafia scent

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Interesting take. Care to elaborate? Who do you think is suspicious (besides me of course)? Who are you voting?
    OK OK, I am new here don't really know what i am doing so i will try my best
    I put Voth in Jail, and someone still died, so he must be town (am i right in that belief?)

I assume as it was Exalt that was murdered by the Mafia scum the mafias did that as he was a non voter - easy win for them i suppose.

Day 1 votes
    Vehicle (2) - Markmrw, Voth - I assume Voth is just a big meanie and wanted to thin the herd (from what im reading it seems he's a bit of a bastard)
    the_paul (1) - WillBy - Suspicious - Jumped on the Voth revote
    Willby (1) - field - Suspicious - Too quiet, like a sneaky mafia hiding in the shadows
    field (1) - the_paul - The Underscore Paul will always be above suspicion as far as i am concerned
    Voth (1) - Vehicle - Confirmed town
    Jessup - no vote - I believe as Jessup replaced Mafia goon which just has to be a double bluff, or am I reading into that just too much

I am suspicious of 2 so will pick one and Vote field

Leave a comment:

Working...
X