No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at this exalt flail. Out of character for him to embarrass himself so much.

The man voting for the two people who lynched the only dead scum is calling me an idiot, super cute.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Exalt You voted Mark, however this is the roll call of all the names who voted mark:

Focus is resumed as the meeting is called to order. Their faces (or what's left of it, in Arthur's case) appear in my mind as Deb reads off their names.

"Brian. Arthur. Maria. Rita."

That means your name is either Brian, Arthur, Maria or Rita.

Explain to me why you're lying about your in-house name? Doesn't make you look very townie to me.

-----

If you had listened to me three games ago Voth wouldn't of won (looking at you backwards). If you had listened to me the game I was psychic, town would of won. Your play may never be to listen to me, but I've had more correct calls this game than you and more correct calls in recent past. So I would suggest you find a nice long broom stick, sit on it, and spin.
      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• So yes, remaining 2 townsmen, vote for either the man lying about his name to the town who has done nothing but lynch townies. Or vote for the un-countered townsman who voted for scum D1 and has actively been searching for scum since. The choice seems pretty clear. I'm sure ob5 will still vote me though.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Literally none of that first name shit matters and never has. It's nonsense.

Sincerely,

Kyle from the Neighborhood Watch. PS: I'm not gonna mow my lawn.

VOTE: Vehicle

I'm leaving this post from Exalt where he lies about his role here so that you skimmers don't have to go back and look. Now I need to go grab my morning coffee.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Oh wait ignore me, willby listed the names of the dead and I misunderstood. Pls ignore me for those posts.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Sorry I wasn't on at all yesterday, had some things come up I'll still be dealing with today. Just wanted to drop back in and say that after catching back up, I feel better about the Exalt vote. The one thing that still bothers me is how an Exalt/Voth team allowed Voth to get lynched day 1. But, Exalt did say he forgot about the game, so maybe he wasn't aware of what was going on to come help his scum buddy.

As for the names, I'm fine with a name reveal if people want. I would say that Willby is always very careful to not let the flavor interfere with gameplay. We've found out the hard way here that reading too much into death write up flavor does more harm than good. Just food for thought to not overcomplicate this phase since we seem to mostly have a clear plan.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• the_paul exalt didn't vote on D1. So either he forgot about the game or by the time he showed up it was 3 on voth and 1 on everyone else so not trying to distract from Voth at a point where he's unlikely to survive the day may have been a risk calculation.

My biggest fear is a 2-man mafia with LF as godfather. The death notes do seem to imply the same person is mudereing every night. That would mean they either keep sending the same guy or there is only one left.
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Oh wait lf is dead. My biggest fear is your scum and not the surprisingly silent this phase ob5.

Man I need to wake up before I start posting.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Vehicle you're high

Comment

• I was about to freak out that godfather flips as town here lol

Comment

• Vehicle
                        Exalt I won't have a ton of time today because the big game is on but I'm like 90% sure you're both town here

Please please please hear each other out

Comment

• If we let Jessup lead you against each other that's just gg

Comment

• VOTE: Jessup

Fine. Don't say I didn't try I guess.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You wanna vote for another random? Lol Exalt you been all over the place with ur votes... You killed MArk too

Y u dis gr8 playa hoo allo LF 2 diktaat ur vot wit noffin to bak dis up wit???
                              LF is at fault for the Mark vote, plus I forgot about the game again so didn't change the vote. Then again, I was the counter-wagon so there wasn't much choice either way.

You're still UNCLAIMED because you're scum. All you've done is claim some bullshit flavor name as if that matters at all. I get that it fools smoothbrains like Vehicle, but it really shouldn't

Also, LF was confirmed town by the fucking COP you lynched, not to mention through my own investigation. I hate playing with people that are actually dumb and not just pretending. It's mind numbing.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If you aren't scum Vehicle then the team is Jessup and Paul, but we all know you won't go for that so oh well. Stop pretending you care about whose scum or not though, because you know damn well I am not. Then again, this game is about lynching every claimed player it seems, while ignoring the unclaimed ones who does nothing but lynch town.

Also, let's not pretend Paul and Jessup wouldn't immediately lynch their scum teammate Voth on Day 1. It's a meme at this point. I really don't see why this is hard for you to understand. it's not like you weren't here for it the last few times it happened.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X