No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well barring changes from someone else, I'm screwed here. I don't love the wagon on Mark, but it was my gut instinct which means something to me. I really don't love the counter wagon on Exalt, that feels forced to me. Looks like all things being equal, I am going to stay on the MarkMRW wagon. I still love you, MarkMRW
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• It's too late but I'm still willing to vote OB5 after these most-recent posts. Anyone advocating Jessup as the most-sketchy and Exalt as the least-sketchy is likely scum, or just really really dumb.

Exalt didn't "help clear" anyone. All he did was "confirm" Beast. The only thing that did was give more credibility to himself. How you continue to not see that is beyond me.

I really think this Mark lynch is a bad move. No one has articulated any reason to vote for him. At least I have an argument for voting Exalt.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Torches and pitchforks are pretty dated, though you can't deny their efficacy. These days, some simple public shaming works just as well, a lot quicker, with absolutely none of the organizational challenges. Some secret text messages, finger pointing emojis and the mere implication of responsibility will get someone ostracized faster than you can say "she's a witch!"

I normally wouldn't attend these sorts of things, but this is worth missing Spaceship Summer League for. Casually, lean back, close my eyes, and my mind drifts away.

Focus is resumed as the meeting is called to order. Their faces (or what's left of it, in Arthur's case) appear in my mind as Deb reads off their names.

"Brian. Arthur. Maria. Rita."

"Our small community is missing 4 members in just the past couple of days. While they all had their flaws, we must look inward and understand that we all do. While we each need to take responsibility for our own issues, there is one member of the community who is responsible for this violence." Lumen's head dips, holding back tears.

"We've lost members, and we've lost our sense of security. It is time for strong leadership. With that said, I propose a recall election for the Home Owners' Association President."

Lumen, sitting president, was forced to read off the results. She took each "yes" vote like a punch in the gut. Practically in tears as the yes's crossed into a plurality, she choked back, "If this is what you really want..." followed by some less audible phrases. She exited the front table, and then exited the room.

Markmrw aka Lumen, HOA President has been removed from office. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Night 3

The earlier night actions are submitted, the quicker I can change phase. This will promote earlier discussion before the holiday slow down. Please get your actions in.
        Last edited by WillBy; 11-24-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Could of called that one. Can we please lynch Exalt or OB5 yet? It's also rather sus of Paul to say "I'm going to change votes" and then keep his vote the same despite admitting there was literally no reason to vote Mark.

We're at the point now where there is basically a 0% chance that both of them are town (not statistically, metaphorically).

It's night so that's all I'm going to say but I expect to be dead tomorrow so consider this my death rattle.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• ^^^ By "both of them" I mean Exalt and orangeblack5 if that wasn't obvious. ^^^
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• I lied. One more post. This is from Willby's write-up:

Originally posted by Willby
              Some secret text messages, finger pointing emojis and the mere implication of responsibility will get someone ostracized faster than you can say "she's a witch!"
              It is my belief that this is a clue. Willby is saying the Mark kill was an orchestrated set-up. LF and Exalt were the first two votes on Mark.

I believe LF is Godfather (the innocent investigation) and Exalt is his third lackey. That would explain why Exalt backed up Beast on D2 pretty neatly well.

That is all. It was nice knowing you.
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                Could of called that one. Can we please lynch Exalt or OB5 yet? It's also rather sus of Paul to say "I'm going to change votes" and then keep his vote the same despite admitting there was literally no reason to vote Mark.

We're at the point now where there is basically a 0% chance that both of them are town (not statistically, metaphorically).

It's night so that's all I'm going to say but I expect to be dead tomorrow so consider this my death rattle.
                I had a gut instinct on Mark, which was obviously wrong now. I didn't feel good about lynching Exalt either, and with the timing of everything changing my vote would have meant Exalt dies or there was a no lynch. I obviously chose wrong, and my instincts this game have been absolutely wrong so far. I can't argue with that.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Well shit

I don't think Mark being town says much about Jessup, which is why I would have rather just lynched her in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                    Well shit

I don't think Mark being town says much about Jessup, which is why I would have rather just lynched her in the first place
                    will you just stop?? jesus.. lol orange

SO SCUMMY or so bad a take on me and to say this right after Mark is dead and I didn't vote for him adds insult to injury.

I tend to think you are a better player than this so you are confirmed scum now.

Exalt, orange and T_P or LF are final scum in that order to vote out next for town.

GG game is almost lost for town because no one will listen to me or Vehicle.

If town has a killing role shoot Exalt or Orange tonight.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• bro this is your first game with me ever

I don't believe you can possibly have expectations for me to not have met

Comment

• Not only that but like the fact you're shielding yourself from criticism of having voted Mark when that's not anywhere near my issue with you in this game

Comment

• Not to mention you were accusing me of getting upset about Beast

You're literally playing the same card you were trying to accuse me of playing

Comment

• Not to mention that from my experience people trying to command town killpower to target specific people are almost always scum, especially at the stage in the game where a miss is a loss like we're very likely at here.

Comment

• Actually, do we know how many mafia there are exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                                Actually, do we know how many mafia there are exactly?
                                Yes , Scum are Exalt , YOU and one other possibly. No 3rd party unless it a non killing 3rd party

Definitely 2 more scum at least. You are one of them.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X