X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beast View Post
    QUOTE=Markmrw;n1356169]

Oooh how exciting my first rivalry.
    I would vote for you but LF is playing this time - he claims he didn't know about the last game but I believe he just didn't want to play unless he is Mafia.

Vote LF

Ok it's time for my legendary MVP town post, analytical breakdown!

I investigated LF Last night, and he came back innocent. With that being said, these are the people that are most suspicious. Mark for being the first vote on lilbe, Orange for being the bandwagon on him. Paul for wanting to vote for lilbe, but voting for me instead. Finally, Exalt for claiming lf, and I as scum buddies. if either lf, or I die tonight I would defintley go after one of these options, as it will be a solid case against them, for calling us out, when we turn up not mafia.[/QUOTE]

Beast goes hard

RIP ILLWEI , I wanted to get to know you Sucks we lose our watcher.

Another 1 shot..except this time for town, is this a pattern??

LF you godfather or innocent?

Beast you lying or truthful? Any other town investigators? If so I suggest you mistrust beast a lil.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I actually hope Beast's post is a bluff. We (not that I contributed, but hey we're a team here!) got a lynch on scum day 1, which puts us way ahead of the curve here, so I really hope our town investigative role did not role claim on day 2. Especially knowing Willby and his tricks, I won't be surprised if we have naive or paranoid cops and all kinds of mind fuckery. Well, you certainly keep things interesting Beast!
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
        QUOTE=Markmrw;n1356169]

Oooh how exciting my first rivalry.
        I would vote for you but LF is playing this time - he claims he didn't know about the last game but I believe he just didn't want to play unless he is Mafia.

Vote LF

Ok it's time for my legendary MVP town post, analytical breakdown!

I investigated LF Last night, and he came back innocent. With that being said, these are the people that are most suspicious. Mark for being the first vote on lilbe, Orange for being the bandwagon on him. Paul for wanting to vote for lilbe, but voting for me instead. Finally, Exalt for claiming lf, and I as scum buddies. if either lf, or I die tonight I would defintley go after one of these options, as it will be a solid case against them, for calling us out, when we turn up not mafia.[/QUOTE]

Does lilbe = LF?

MRW

Comment

Didn't vote for Voth - OB5, LF, The_Paul
          Didn't vote - Exalt & beast

These are the people that need to prove they are not mafia!

WillBy can you check the rules and let me know if torturing these people in the street for information is legal?
          MRW

Comment

If LF ends up being mafia, called his shot and exposed Voth's role day 1, then bussed him day 1 and lynched him.... then mafia on these forums will have gone full circle, and these forums will implode and self destruct. If I lose this game, I hope this is the reason why

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              If LF ends up being mafia, called his shot and exposed Voth's role day 1, then bussed him day 1 and lynched him.... then mafia on these forums will have gone full circle, and these forums will implode and self destruct. If I lose this game, I hope this is the reason why
              Beast is unfortunately telling the truth, or at least, his claimed result is likely the truth even if he lied about the investigation (doubtful).

I'm the 1 shot tracker. I blew my load on LF night 2. He went nowhere. He didn't even shower after.

So he's off the chopping block. This guillotine needs to hit the real enemy, scum like *checks notes* OrangeBlack and Jeff Bezos.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Vote: OrangeBlack
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What I'm seeing here is Exalt claiming tracker who tracked @lf who Beast also investigated. Exalt says LF didn't go anywhere. Beast says LF is innocent.

The two of them confirming each other does not necessarily make them or LF town but for now I'm inclined to believe them. The reason I'm taking their word for now is because our dead townsmen was a member of the neighborhood watch, which would imply that there are multiple people with investigative roles, likely one-shot to balance them.

squirtle17, I'm not sure I believe your roleclaim. What compelled you to do it? How do you justify having the title of "HOA President" in an HOA-themed game yet apparently you have no power? (PS: Roleclaiming during the night phase is bad form. It's usually pretty frowned upon to make posts like that during the night phase (where town is supposed to be "asleep") but maybe I'm just an old man?)

The one and only reason I'm not voting for squirtle this phase is because he did vote for Voth along with Jessup and myself.

the_paul, thank you for pointing out how getting a scum kill on D1 gives town a massive lead and then saying "I kind of hope Beast is bluffing" about his role claim. You were also rather active during Day 1 while you were camping on LF, pinging AFK's to come vote for someone. I see right through you.

Vote the_paul

I have other prospects, but the baby just woke up.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Exalt How sure are you of your vote and do you care to share you notes with the rest of the HOA?
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Vehicle you're not new here, you know this is what I do day 1. Inactivity always benefits scum, so I try to force activity by voting on people that are lurking. In this case it was Beast and Exalt, that's just what I default to. I never actually voted for LF, my vote was on Beast, but we'll gloss over the camping part of that post.

I like the idea of hearing more from OB5. I assume Illwei came here with OB5 right? And now Mr. Uwu is dead at night. I admit there's probably not much there, but I'd still like to see some more posts from OB5.

And to be clear Veh, yes I still hope Beast's roleclaim is not true, as I would imagine anyone who else who wants a town win feels too. Luckily we've got a big head start

Comment

I don't know whether or not everyone with a modifier is 1-shot or not, but I'm mildly disappointed that everyone is wasting them on me on N1 based on absolutely nothing. I'm thinking that one of Beast/Exalt is lying, even if both are saying that I'm inno.

I'm also failing to see any benefit whatsoever of claiming what could be a town power role in the middle of the night. Didn't even offer any information, just painted a giant target on his own back.

Also sketchy on Mark and Vehicle, mainly because neither one has offered anything of any substance yet.

My Current Scum List, listed chronologically in order starting with who I'd most like to give me a handjob: Mark, Beast-OR-Exalt (not both), Orange, Vehicle
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

For now I will

Vote: MarkMorrow
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                            I don't know whether or not everyone with a modifier is 1-shot or not,
                            This is a really good point. I was assuming Beast claimed the standard cop role. If he's a 1 shot, as there is probably a decent chance of that now that he mentions it, then it was definitely the right move for him to come right out with his results. I hadn't considered this, I just assumed Beast was doing his usual master of chaos strategy

Comment

pour one out for illwei

why did anybody target LF?

I know paul hinted at this a bit but like

if you call your mafia partner bus driver a bus driver on D1 and then proceed to watch him get lynched

you deserve the win

Beast is "lilbe" a generic name for non-voth people or what are you even trying to say lol

Mark voted LF, I voted illwei, who is not the same person (and who I invited to this game in the first place and wouldn't have killed on n1)

also yeah I'm still not going to be around for the next 24 hours or so but starting after that I'll be through these exams and can actually, you know, play the game I signed up for

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Beast is unfortunately telling the truth, or at least, his claimed result is likely the truth even if he lied about the investigation (doubtful).

I'm the 1 shot tracker. I blew my load on LF night 2. He went nowhere. He didn't even shower after.

So he's off the chopping block. This guillotine needs to hit the real enemy, scum like *checks notes* OrangeBlack and Jeff Bezos.
                                I trust this more than the beast claim, mostly because I like penis jokes.
                                BUT why Beast would you fake claim on Day 2
                                BUT I cant vote Beast just in case his craziness is actually truth
                                Which leaves me with OB5, LF and The Underscore
                                LF is apparently innocent according to both real or fake trackers
                                We all know my feelings about the one and only Undercore Paul

So unless something more interesting pops up
                                Vote OB5
                                MRW

Comment

Working...
                                X