[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voth redemption tour after last game is about to be short lived though
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

The pool party potluck was typical- suburban dads barbecuing and comparing dick sizes, soccer moms supervising swimming and gossiping, and then the out of place few (I suppose that could include myself). Not her though. She's perfect...

My hazy trance was broken by a scream. Several screams. Wailing from the pool. The crowd of adults rushed over, as the crowd of children rushed out. Measuring several inches long and impressively (disturbingly) wide in diameter floated a doody. A quick way to put a damper on the whole evening.

The party ended soon after, then the pool was drained, and only then did someone realize that it was merely a Baby Ruth candy bar.

An investigation was launched (great use of my HOA dues) and the culprit received a hefty fine.

Voth aka Brian the teen vandal was lynched. He was a 1-shot Mafia Busdriver.

Begin Night 1
      Last edited by WillBy; 11-17-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

L. O . L.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Who is happier right now, Vehicle or Jessup?

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            If I end up getting paired with Voth I can pretty much guarantee SOMEBODY is a Bus Driver just so he can toss me under it again. Wilbur would definitely have that kind of dark humor.
            2nd post of the game and I was really damn close to predicting facts. I figured Wilbur would add a busdriver so Voth could toss me under it again. What I didn't predict was that Voth would be the one DRIVING the bus

Sorrynotsorry
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Yay, this means I get to

unvote Markmrw
              and
              Vote Voth

Ad-homenim, uncalled for attacks from my mafia godfather will not be tolerated. It is my pleasure to be the third vote putting him in the lead to be lynched.
              YAWN

Goodbye cruel world.

*emphasis added
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Unrelated I'd say keep an eye out for people who actively tried to deflect from Voth. If anyone is gonna try to get their chat to defend them D1 it's our Self-Proclaimed King
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  Who is happier right now, Vehicle or Jessup?
                  I was just logging in to make a post to allow Voth to state his case looooool. Glad I wasn't given the chance rofl cause Voth in that role would have been completely bonkers even if it was a 1 shot.. Dunno why I was gonna give him a chance when if the shoe was on the other foot Voth would just say "Fk U Jessup, You suck!!"

RIP The Town Destroyer

So we know mafia has x shots.. and are now one player down .. This is good.. and a nice voting representation that removes serious suspicion for now with a few.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

this is so sad i voted the wrong wolf

Comment

If I end up getting paired with Voth I can pretty much guarantee SOMEBODY is a Bus Driver just so he can toss me under it again. Wilbur would definitely have that kind of dark humor.

My 49ers killing it atm
                      So, I forgot about the forums for a couple of days, and I come back to an exciting theme, and now I feel like This guy lol just spoiled the end of Loki.. Thanks a lot, Mr kang! That, or he threw voth under the bus, and is saving himself to live another few days. tonight we about to found out.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I can certainly see the poetic justice of Voth throwing me under the bus, then me throwing him under his OWN bus. I wish that were the case.

In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that Voth died because of my prediction because it makes me feel better.
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

oh day ended lmaoooooo

yeah this game start was not good timing for me lel

two exams rn

Comment

Orange are you a wolf

Comment

WTF! Nobody tells me when these things start anymore? You muthafuckas killed Voth without me?
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

My 49ers killing it atm
                                Found scum boys. LF is Voth's partner. Easy game.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X