X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also quitting my weekly threesome with Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks

Comment

Dear Klean-X,

I am writing this letter to express how much I will miss you.

Comment

Llater,
        Tony

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Klean-X View Post
          I wish you luck in some of your endeavors. The slow ass infrequent shots of the warbird in particular was extremely useful on so many levels for other zones.

Maybe the game won't die and there will always be a few weirdos around to sustain, I'm banned on multiple levels. but what is done is done. I'm leaving. I'm not interested in hearing their stories, corrections or whatever. I'm one of the frequently active members of the community quitting because staff sucks.

I've ran my own server, hosted servers on early clouds, I've had high level bang moderation powers (in zones that have no people), I've built bots from scratch, moderated, been super operator, and system operator in RAVE zones, T3 Gauntlet, Raptor, Pod-racing, Action Fortress, EG back when there was wiser and better circumstances surrounding their "team". They have made no effort to incorporate me as an resource

Today is new hat.

Thanks, good luck, and goodbye,

Klean-X
          Left the facts from first post intact.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a017294a6c5ec010adfd439c70de4db7--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1363579
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WOct5bA.png
Views:	304
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1363581

Comment

Dear friends and fellow Trench Wars players,

It is with a heavy heart that we gather here today to say farewell to our beloved friend and teammate, Klean-X. While we may feel sadness and grief at his passing from our online community, we must remember the impact that he made on us and the game.

Klean-X was a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. His skill and talent in Trench Wars were unparalleled, and he brought a level of intensity and competitiveness to every game he played. But beyond his impressive abilities as a player, Klean-X was a true friend to many of us. He was always willing to lend an ear and offer advice, and he was a constant source of encouragement and support.

We are deeply saddened by Klean-X's recent ban from Trench Wars. We know that he loved the game and the community as much as we did, and we can only imagine how difficult this must have been for him. However, we must also acknowledge that the rules of the game are there for a reason, and that we all must abide by them if we want to continue to enjoy Trench Wars as a fair and competitive arena.

As we say our final goodbye to Klean-X, let us remember the good times we shared with him. Let us remember his skill and dedication as a player, and his kindness and compassion as a friend. We will miss him dearly, but his memory will live on in the Trench Wars community forever.

Rest in peace, Klean-X.

Also, let us think about the wise words of Klean-X on this very sad day.

Klean-X> You know my knowledge?

Last edited by cubone; 03-10-2023, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
                Dear friends and fellow Trench Wars players,

It is with a heavy heart that we gather here today to say farewell to our beloved friend and teammate, Klean-X. While we may feel sadness and grief at his passing from our online community, we must remember the impact that he made on us and the game.

Klean-X was a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. His skill and talent in Trench Wars were unparalleled, and he brought a level of intensity and competitiveness to every game he played. But beyond his impressive abilities as a player, Klean-X was a true friend to many of us. He was always willing to lend an ear and offer advice, and he was a constant source of encouragement and support.

We are deeply saddened by Klean-X's recent ban from Trench Wars. We know that he loved the game and the community as much as we did, and we can only imagine how difficult this must have been for him. However, we must also acknowledge that the rules of the game are there for a reason, and that we all must abide by them if we want to continue to enjoy Trench Wars as a fair and competitive arena.

As we say our final goodbye to Klean-X, let us remember the good times we shared with him. Let us remember his skill and dedication as a player, and his kindness and compassion as a friend. We will miss him dearly, but his memory will live on in the Trench Wars community forever.

Rest in peace, Klean-X.
                How do you even live with yourself lol?

Comment

Can someone explain what the "on multiple levels" Klean-x was banned on and the reasons? Sort of out of the loop but confused how he got banned and for what reasons. Sure, Klean has a mouth but look around... everyone left does almost.

PS. This is why cubone should NEVER get any type of position of power or as a member of staff.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Can someone explain what the "on multiple levels" Klean-x was banned on and the reasons? Sort of out of the loop but confused how he got banned and for what reasons. Sure, Klean has a mouth but look around... everyone left does almost.

PS. This is why cubone should NEVER get any type of position of power or as a member of staff.
                    Relax, the zone will probably die after this TWDT anyway and you will need to move to another game with cubone. GG

Comment

gsgl
                      Last edited by ag$; 03-11-2023, 04:35 AM.

Comment

saw you on jackie today....

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Was he actually banned? I didn’t think he had done anything to warrant a ban from the zone. Sure, any of the league ops can keep him out of twdt or mmr and the like, but not a zone ban. In general, I think he’s mostly been ignored to oblivion, sort of similar to the path you find yourself walking at times. Either do the things the way the competitive portion of the zone wants or risk getting cancelled, for lack of a better word. It is what it is and there isn’t any changing it at this point. Go along to get along or go away, pretty much the only options. You could also get extremely good at a ship or league, that would grant you leeway, but only if you do it in a traditional manner. You can’t pull a you and try to get a good rec by sacrificing the rest of your team by playing overly cautious.

sometimes before speaking out, it’s a good idea to read the room. This place isn’t fair to the folks that try to swim upstream, but it’s not going to change.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Was he actually banned? I didn’t think he had done anything to warrant a ban from the zone. Sure, any of the league ops can keep him out of twdt or mmr and the like, but not a zone ban. In general, I think he’s mostly been ignored to oblivion, sort of similar to the path you find yourself walking at times. Either do the things the way the competitive portion of the zone wants or risk getting cancelled, for lack of a better word. It is what it is and there isn’t any changing it at this point. Go along to get along or go away, pretty much the only options. You could also get extremely good at a ship or league, that would grant you leeway, but only if you do it in a traditional manner. You can’t pull a you and try to get a good rec by sacrificing the rest of your team by playing overly cautious.

sometimes before speaking out, it’s a good idea to read the room. This place isn’t fair to the folks that try to swim upstream, but it’s not going to change.
                            ROFL. Klean made the right choice if he was removed from MMR for being unpopular if he did nothing wrong besides piss off someone. Pretty sure he was a top 20 player in dd and jd and he was doing good too. He played the game since 1995 and has been canceled by a bunch of people who are friends with this guy. Enough said.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Comment

Jessup retire please

Comment

Working...
                                X