But why?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

For clarity, this player was never zone banned. He was MMR banned for 24 hours for floating in spawn for 2 entire rounds so he could type nonstop about how much "knowledge" he has. He was then silenced for 1 hour (by me) for sending the exact same content about how useful he was 15 years ago in zones that had 12 people, talking about "rubbing dicks on peoples chins" and how he's smarter than everybody else. He was then forum banned the following day for linking his lame "retirement" thread in every current active thread on here, hence all the identical links on the first page, as they were all merged into this thread.

It takes a special kind of stupid to get "disciplined" in 2023. Act like a moderately well adjusted adult at least some of the time and you probably won't ever have to deal with staff in any way that might be considered undesirable.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
        For clarity, this player was never zone banned. He was MMR banned for 24 hours for floating in spawn for 2 entire rounds so he could type nonstop about how much "knowledge" he has. He was then silenced for 1 hour (by me) for sending the exact same content about how useful he was 15 years ago in zones that had 12 people, talking about "rubbing dicks on peoples chins" and how he's smarter than everybody else. He was then forum banned the following day for linking his lame "retirement" thread in every current active thread on here, hence all the identical links on the first page, as they were all merged into this thread.

It takes a special kind of stupid to get "disciplined" in 2023. Act like a moderately well adjusted adult at least some of the time and you probably won't ever have to deal with staff in any way that might be considered undesirable.
        You should go to school and make something of yourself, instead of "disciplining" almost non-existent players in a practically dead game in 2023.
        Also, nice sig lol.

Comment

Working...
        X