Canadian Youth Taught Hate for America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firebite
    i live in south france. i hate america. it's not just canada. Everybody hates them. They're gay.
    Originally posted by dchao90
    Not all Americans like what Bush does. Some such as myself (however I was born in Canada and moved to the US), would say the same about the US's foreign policy.
    Inevitably someone will post the first one, then immediately be followed by the statement above. I think we have seen this happen about a quadrillion times.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• Originally posted by ignite ignite
      In the Cold War, we actually had wars. We had little battles and skirmishes, but never with the principal. We were never really at war with the Soviet Union. We fought the war, that war was fought, with surrogates in many cases. We fought the communists in Korea. We fought the communists in Vietnam. We fought the communists in Cuba. We fought them in Afghanistan, with surrogates. The war on terrorism. You look at it this way, and I mentioned this yesterday. The war on terror is a war on Iran. That's not Iraq with a "Q" but Iran with an "N." I said this in response to a call yesterday. The war on terror really has its epicenter in Iran, and until that's dealt with, it's really not going to be over.

Iraq happens to be the surrogate for us and the surrogate for Iran right now. Iraq is the surrogate for both sides, if you look at it this way. Our side reasons -- that we can disarm the weapons of mass destruction in Iran, that we can stop the export of terrorism from Iran, if we can do this, we can end the sanctuary for Al-Qaeda in Iran by succeeding in Iraq. Or at least by getting started with our success in Iraq.

Now, Iran on the other hand knows that it will have a freer hand with weapons, with terrorism, with Al-Qaeda if their surrogates can stop us in Iraq. The Iranian field general, if you will the current field general, this so-called cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr.

Now, if our surrogate beats their surrogate in Iraq, we can avoid a far more costly war later on with Iran directly. Costly in terms of lives and treasure. Success or even partial success in Iraq and exposure of Iran's involvement in all this would lead to all sorts of dominos falling, and if you can look at it this way, we've had the news that Iran is harboring Al-Qaeda, that Iran is harboring a number of terrorists, and we've known for a long time that Iran is the epicenter of much of the terrorism that's gone on in the world since the seventies. And Al-Qaeda is a separate group and Al-Qaeda was basically run out of Afghanistan but they've now linked up. Al-Qaeda is there. Iran is the key here. We're not at war with Iran, but we are. We are actually at war with Iran in Iraq. Iraq happens to be the location that Iran is fighting the war, is my point. Iran sends their surrogates, sends their spies, sends their people trying to disrupt and foment civil war in Iraq, religious civil war. Its all coming from Iran. Make no mistake about this, the battle is with Iran.

The point is that it's serious. This is the war on terror and it's being fought right now in Iraq by surrogates. We never directly confronted the Soviets but we confronted their surrogates in Grenada and in Nicaragua and in Cuba and in Vietnam and in Korea. And look how long it took, and they finally were defeated without a direct military confrontation. I'm not saying this is going to be a 40 year war, but it could be. We never know. The way the terrorists of the world are being educated, I should say indoctrinated, it's got a ways to go. But the heart that pumps blood and oxygen through the whole movement right now is Iran. And make no mistake about the fact Iran is engaging us via surrogates in Iraq.

And I don't know how many people instinctively know this but I will tell you this. I will tell you that the profile of these undecided voters that we've shared with you earlier in the hour, particularly these undecided women vote, they know. They know that it's not just Iraq; they know this is not a Bush lie to send us into Iraq because Bush has got some plan for Iraq. They know what's going on there. Even if they can't put their fingers on it, if they can't put their hands on it or actually explain it, they know, instincts kick in here, and it's something serious to consider.
      There are no weapons of mass destruction.
      Every war you faught was pointless.
      You sold afgahnistan weapons, then you have war against them.
      Do you really think the little country of Iran will start sending none existing mass destruction weapons to US... just so that they get totally run over by the U.S. military? Please, US is so proud about their Military and that they have the most nuclear weapons etc. why are they so scared about Iran then?
      Why should US have mass destruction and Iran not, what makes US so much better that they're allowed to own them.

You go into other countries and ask them to handover the NOT existing mass destrcution weapons... But hey, wouldn't it be only fair if you didn't own any of those weapons either?

US is not superior. They're like everybody else... so why all this bs.
      Blank.

Comment

• You know I was reading over that last post by ignite ignite and it immediately occured to me that, aside from the obvious inflammatory nature and lack of coherent arguement, that it didn't seem to make any sense in the context of what people were saying. Also it seemed to use words I'm pretty sure he doesn't know.

So I spent 15 seconds searching and found a transcript of Rush Limbaugh saying the same thing.

Don't worry, I'm sure he's fair and unbiased.
        Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
        Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
        Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

• Hahahaha! Hats off to Erathia!
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• I don't really care anymore. Sure some people hate us, and some people love us. Some Americans even try to act like they aren't as bad by saying they weren't born here, or they didn't vote for bush, like that changes anything. I'm American, and if you hate me because of that, or if you hate me because of my country's leader, I really could care less.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              I don't really care anymore. Sure some people hate us, and some people love us. Some Americans even try to act like they aren't as bad by saying they weren't born here, or they didn't vote for bush, like that changes anything. I'm American, and if you hate me because of that, or if you hate me because of my country's leader, I really could care less.
              Jesus came down to me and he said "now listen cops, if you want to get on a decent squad from now on then you got to stop being an asshole who loves to push the limits" and I said to Jesus that I would try my best. So I did the morally right thing and edited this post.

And for the record, yes I'm saying I talk to Jesus. He's known as JC.
              Last edited by Cops; 08-23-2004, 10:28 PM.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• You can still disagree without sounding like an asshole you know. Why push limits when there is an easier way to get your opinion across?
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Its okay epi, I underrstand that anytime you get the chance to correct someone on a internet game message board you're glasses fall off your fat face in your intense excitment to sdhow everyone else you have more knowledge than me.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Yes, it's much better for everyone else to figure out how ignorant you were being without his help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      You can still disagree without sounding like an asshole you know. Why push limits when there is an easier way to get your opinion across?
                      Don't talk down to me, I edited my post to make a step not to tell you how I think you're the biggest fucking tard in the world.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• so do you guys think a fallopian tube tastes like chicken skin?
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
                          so do you guys think a fallopian tube tastes like chicken skin?
                          I'd bet ten dollars it tastes better then chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                            Don't talk down to me, I edited my post to make a step not to tell you how I think you're the biggest fucking tard in the world.
                            I'm not talking down to you, I'm simply letting you know that it's not hard to disagree with someone while at the same time being polite/decent about it. Go ahead and call me what you want, but until you give a reason, (and get this whole " you're looking down on me" issue out of your head) then you will just seem like you're just trying to aggrivate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignite ignite
                              When you've got 64 percent of French-Canadian teenagers saying America's a force for evil, you've got a problem in the media and education up there. We have a balanced media here. You don't. You won't take the Fox News Channel, because your government is afraid of it.

This kid is too stupid for words. I fucking live in Newfoundland, the second smallest mother fucking province in the fucking Country of Canada. And, uh I just fucking watched the god damned Fox News Channel. SO please go fuck yourself you ignorant pompus ass. Telling us that you have an un biased media? When was the last time you heard about Iraqi civilians being killed on the Fox news channel, oh sorry you only hear about Marines. Wait When was the last time you heard about anything that doesn't involve your own country? Oh wait, go watch the Olympics and tell me that the Americans pay attention to athletes from different countries. We have more of a balanced media here for more than one reason. I get American, British, Canadian and also France news channels. I can see if from more than one perspective. Oh and the British, Canadian and French perspectives all seem to be about the same and tell us about all of the details instead of, "BRUTAL GUNFIGHT KILLS 5 MARINES!" I'm sorry the three to one ratio tilts my acceptance towards facts, especially when the country being criticised, is obviously going to say they aren't wrong. I don't think American's are the force of evil, I have lots of American friends. I just think fucking ignorant pricks like yourself are the people who keep the wrong people in office and support them with blind ignorance to anything and everything that goes on around you. Oh and by the way, apparently our education is better than yours. Seems like 2 Canadian boys came in and showed you the history and didn't just throw out random things like 'british tried to take over the world.' Well let's see, The brits have been around how long? er almost a thousand years let's assume. er how long has the states been around, er 230-250? somewhere around there. Um, seems to me like you guys are far ahead of where the Brits were at that point towards global conquering. Er, This whole situation makes me think Pax Americana, you know, like how the Romans took over so much? Take your non sensicle bullshit back to the farm.
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                                But despite that shit, I still press the fact that hating a country for one man's mistake is truelly obsurd. And I am willing to bet that most (if not all) of people from other countries have/had friends or relatives that live/lived in the USA.
                                This is a good point except for one thing. We don't hate the whole country. I personally just get frustrated beyond belief at the people who support such blatent idiocy, etc. Wasn't it about 47% of the popular vote was for George Bush? like 50 million people vote in favour of him. That makes me seriously question (in all honesty) most southern states. It seems they vote for him cause he's from down there (Republican also). And they Blindly support him. What's with that Patriot act that's been passed up there. It's basically a 'We can do whatever the fuck we like by intruding in your personal space and life to ensure you are not a terrorist'. But the reason they do it is so that you can be free? and have rights? Der, hello.

I don't knock all americans, lots of them are great people, kind hearted, and very intelligent. But god fucking damn, it seems to be split down the middle between morons and good people.
                                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                                Piston> I own in belim
                                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                                X