Rodge_Rabbit banned and axed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodge_Rabbit banned and axed?

Well, i havent heard to much about it, and correct me if im wrong, but i think rodge got axed and banned from tw for banned TelCat for evading a ban 10 times or so? can anybody explain how he got in trouble for this?

If you could clarify your statement it might help us.

Comment

for banned for evading for telcat banned?

Yeah, you got it all right. And Dock> sent scooby doo and the mystery machine to beat him up and smash his computer.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Rodge got pissed off at staff's inability or unwillingness to not enforce the rules it has set down, and decided to ban telcat from the main game for a set amount of time as a deterrant for evading bans on the forums - which may or may not have been a good decision. People higher up in staff weren't too happy with this and it was a case of handbags at five paces thursday evening on staff chat with Rodge getting reinstated.

What do the public think, should rules broken on the forums warrent in-game punishment aswell?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yes, Rodge was the best staffer ever

Comment

I think it was a good decision, and handing out in-game punishments for infractions on the message boards would probably deter people from spamming/posting sick shit/evading 10 times.
            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!

What do the public think, should rules broken on the forums warrent in-game punishment aswell?
              Not neccesarily, but perhaps the other way around.

Comment

The worst thing is that somewhere in Australia Telcat is feeling proud of this thread's existance.

Comment

no way jose
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i heard he asked Overstrand (ban op) for permission first, and received it, before going ahead with this TelCat ban.

and yes, i do feel the in-game ban was deserved

Comment

Rodge got pissed off at staff's inability or unwillingness to not enforce the rules it has set down, and decided to ban telcat from the main game for a set amount of time as a deterrant for evading bans on the forums - which may or may not have been a good decision. People higher up in staff weren't too happy with this and it was a case of handbags at five paces thursday evening on staff chat with Rodge getting reinstated.

Since there is a connection vetween the two then yes. This would help with the spamming problem. I also think the other way around also being inforced would be a good idea.

TelCat is retarded, just ban her for life. :/

Comment

I feel that in some cases its pretty warranted, she's evaded enough bans that it's clear we don't need her as a part of the community. I mean, it was already clear, but now we have an excuse.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

this is how i see rodge, which i think was a great staffer.
                          rodge took most bans/disisions with his mind, not thinking of the rules, for example, when someone tked he looked to the person if he was doing that on purose, and not on accident and many more examples are available
                          Code:
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                          1:lnx> kk
                          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            I think it was a good decision, and handing out in-game punishments for infractions on the message boards would probably deter people from spamming/posting sick shit/evading 10 times.
                            I agree.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

reinstate rodge

edit: stopped reading on sight of european lingo, my bad
                              Last edited by Evasive; 08-21-2004, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X